• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Evelyn is done:D Hahahahah Anyone want to be friends or something more with here;) And the FC is up too:P

Most definitely! But of course she wouldn't interpret that as a bad thing!

When I saw that picture of her i was like "HOLY CRAP ITS JESSICA!!" XD She is so freaking beautiful<3

Noowww, would she possibly be interested in him? Romantically? c: Or just platonic friends?

I'm glad you like the idea! I was afraid of coming off like I was telling anyone what to do or something haha.

Scarlett is bae <3

Also Evelyn is wonderful. I'm not sure what my characters think of her except maybe Maddy who is both jealous and admiring of her

Noowww, would she possibly be interested in him? Romantically? c: Or just platonic friends?
HE IS A CUTIE PIE<3 Well I think she would be romantically interested!!
Scarlett is bae <3

Also Evelyn is wonderful. I'm not sure what my characters think of her except maybe Maddy who is both jealous and admiring of her

Hahah I feel like she is definitely going to bring those feelings out of everyone! But she is sweet, just don't do something to hurt her or her friends!
And thank you<3

Gene: Speaking of translation...Ara! I was reading this script and this word "prodigious" is in this line. What's it mean? I know you say it a lot but I got no clue :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back