• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Hahaha thank you XD Its a lot to look at that's for sure!

Thank you <3 I felt the pink and glitter would make it just right!:P Now to work on her other things before finally putting up her fc

OH MYxD
You put diamonds are a girl's best friend and now Annabelle is singing that song lol

I kinda wanted to bring Scar in to cause drama and have Kyra date him for a bit because that'll be hell on earth omg.

There could be characters that aren't as fleshed out but come in just to like supplement relationships and help/cause drama later on and such? An idea if everyone wanted more but didn't want to be overwhelmed.

But it is so more fun to make them elaborate, my urge for another is still there as well lol.

There could be characters that aren't as fleshed out but come in just to like supplement relationships and help/cause drama later on and such? An idea if everyone wanted more but didn't want to be overwhelmed.

But it is so more fun to make them elaborate, my urge for another is still there as well lol.
Oh! Like NPCs sort of with their own personality and anyone could use them or said person can?

Eeepppp.
How many do you have love?

Oh! Like NPCs sort of with their own personality and anyone could use them or said person can?

Eeepppp.
How many do you have love?
Exactly! Just enough background and personality to get a good idea of them.

Just the two so it'd be doable but probably not necessary, haha.

Yayyyy we can make a rosterr

Gene:
tumblr_inline_n5zi4aIkrF1riiecu.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back