Retaliation

What do you mean by scientific organization?

And ill be able to get on at around 6 my time... But if you start... Dont forget about me ;-;

Ahhh that kind of scientific organization.

Gotta take the train soon, so ill be back in an hour~

Hm yeah Humane Labs does sound cool. The H. L. would probably be the general identification. Any other suggestions though before we set the name in stone?

Also, how does a Friday after school getting ready for the reunion sound for the beginning? Or would you all rather go through the Friday school day to start out?

After school works for me. I think it would be good to do a short little blurb at the beginning of the post about the school day in general but other than that I'm fine with just going straight to the reunion!

Starting in a bit. Okay so the deal with all the parents. Parents can be controlled by any of their kids. Sounds weird but let me clarify. @ShatteredSoul and/or me can control ms. callahan. Make sense? Talk it out with other members of your rp family

in a few minutes! Sorry my sister is asking me to move something around

PARKERS! Do you all want moms or dads?

@Stoked911 @Tree Please don't forget to follow this thread.

Everyone, starting post has been made.

Got to go for a few hours. I have a tech meeting for my theater department. I'll be back on as soon as I can! :)

I'm going to be posting a little later as well. I'm going to edit my character's thoughts on the others beforehand, though - i'll let you know when that's done.

I go to the park to play sports each day for 2 hours or so, when I'm back, I roleplay. That's PST, 5:00-7:00, just so you know my times ^^

I'll post in a minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back