Retaliation

*grins and grabs water gun too* I had a feeling you'd say something! But I will get on, just for this rp! I'm psyched to start it! *sprays you then runs and hides*

You didn't just do that did you? DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME? Just kidding. Funny because I'm on Benji's thoughts about Ashlynn haha.

*gets back in the zone* Evil Goldy! *takes out a pulp gun thanks to pulpfiction and shoots orange pulp at goldy*

I mean, I didn't know that too^ But thanks to you, I got the idea of having a pulp gun. *Looks at Goldy* That's right pulpy Goldy, smell the citrus.

*gets covering in orange pulp and gapes* HEY! *scowls* You can't just steal Pulpfiction's pulp guns! *dumps grape juice on your head and smirks*

Woah! I didn't steal! I just came up with the idea of a pulp gun. Don't ya get it? Great, now I'm covered in fake wine *Slightly glares at goldy*

by the way guys my school resumes on wednesday so ya know how that goes

You stole! And you deserve to be covered in fake wine for your crime! Haha! *sticks tongue out then smirks and runs again*

:P Luckkkyyyy I'm already in school *cries* I WANT SUMMER!!!

I'm going to head offline for the night! I have a feeling the rp might start while I'm at school, so I'll try to get a reply in asap when I get home! Just so you all know I'm central time, and will get home at 3pm.

Goodnight all! I'm extremely excited for this rp! :)

G'night goldy THANK GOD I FINISHED THE THOUGHTS! updating my post right now for those of you that are up and curious

Well it's summer for me, so I can probably rp anytime (I have nothing better to do haha). I might not be around sometimes though since I might be out or doing chores, but I'll be here!

Oh and omg R U Mine (and basically the whole AM album) is so gooood. Glad to see another arctic monkeys fan : D @Sugar

Brothers unite! ^^

Mexico master race! Teachers aren't gettimg paid, so they're in protest, and no school!

Im so lost 0-0

IM IN CANADA AND SCHOOL EW ;-; but its okay! Im an a student that gets distracted so thisll be my distraction :3

((Adding all the new characters soon :D but i have school >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back