• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Anaxileah said:
Aww c: sadly it turns out my laptop has to update overnight u.u
That's ok. I'm passing out anyway. I'm all toasted from the sun and pooped from swimming all day. Yet... I'm doing it... again... tomorrow... huh. I love to suffer, but equally as much as I love to swim. It's a win-win.

[QUOTE="Moon Star]I'm here, my schedule's been a bit iffy due to exams and whatnot, but I'll be able to send another message soon.

[/QUOTE]
Anaxileah said:
Aww c: sadly it turns out my laptop has to update overnight u.u
Bvmble said:
Exams are sucky ;=; I feel that...
THANK GOD YOU ALL HAVENT DIED I WAS GETTING WORRIED

Just so y'all know, tagging "@Beacon people" does nothing for the alert system. Going through the effort it takes to tag everyone you're addressing (which isn't hard, I assure you), helps the others know that they've been mentioned. ^^ Just saying. So when I'm being tagged, include my name, please. Otherwise I am most likely going to miss your post. So far everyone interacting with my twins has done just that, so thank you. ^^ @Popplio Princess @Bvmble @Moon Star @CERBERUS177 @AgotPosts

Also, Cer and Agot, idk what to do, to be honest ^^' your characters kind of disregarded mine entirely so now I can't really interact.

I don't really want to leave anyone behind again... I'm gonna wait for at least one other person in Haven to post. QwQ sorry I haven't been very active lately

[QUOTE="Popplio Princess]I don't really want to leave anyone behind again... I'm gonna wait for at least one other person in Haven to post. QwQ sorry I haven't been very active lately

[/QUOTE]
I'd like a chance to post, if you don't mind. :) I'll get to it as soon as I can.

[QUOTE="Popplio Princess]Not a problem ^w^ I have all day so take your time

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, luv. :D

Anaxileah said:
Just so y'all know, tagging "@Beacon people" does nothing for the alert system. Going through the effort it takes to tag everyone you're addressing (which isn't hard, I assure you), helps the others know that they've been mentioned. ^^ Just saying. So when I'm being tagged, include my name, please. Otherwise I am most likely going to miss your post. So far everyone interacting with my twins has done just that, so thank you. ^^ @Popplio Princess @Bvmble @Moon Star @CERBERUS177 @AgotPosts
But, hear me out: I'm on mobile.

Also I don't expect people to type out my username every time because that's just sadistic.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Also I don't expect people to type out my username every time because that's just sadistic.
But schaaaaaadenfreudeeeee, people taking pleasure in your painnnnn

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I type it out every time lol, it's actually not the difficult

Anaxileah said:
Also, Cer and Agot, idk what to do, to be honest ^^' your characters kind of disregarded mine entirely so now I can't really interact.
Sorry, my character was kind of addressing yours right now he's in a state where he's about to lose it. If you want, you can try helping him snap out of it, or start a covo with Cerberus' character.

@Schadenfreudmeh

Honestly if you type in like the first 3-4 letters the rest of your name comes up.

I expect myself to never memorize the entirety of your name. <3

I am a lazy plum.

Bvmble said:
@Schadenfreudmeh
Honestly if you type in like the first 3-4 letters the rest of your name comes up.

I expect myself to never memorize the entirety of your name. <3

I am a lazy plum.
I understand tagging one or two people. But if it gets any more than that, then I don't even remember the first few letters of some people's names.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I understand tagging one or two people. But if it gets any more than that, then I don't even remember the first few letters of some people's names.
Lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back