Repo: the genetic role play: War of the Repo men

Candy drinks about two more

"OK fine I give in what do you want. "

--- Merged Double Post ---

Candy drinks about two more

"OK fine I give in what do you want. "

Candy grabbed Leo's hand and pulled him close. "I wanna know now " she smiled and kissed him deeply. She loved leo and was happy to be with him but the fact he needs to be reposed scared her was to much.

"Oh would you get jealous if I did it here?" Candy teased and pulled away she did did a short sexy dance for him and walked away happily.

Name: Grimalkin Ravenloft

Side:Gene-Co

Weapons: A simple homemade knife made from a survival knife blank

Looks: identical to eien has the generic repo-man uniform

Personality:emotionless except to his brother to which he has a strange obsession causing him to be unable to well as said by Grimalkin himself "I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL YOU AGAIN EIEN!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

History:Younger twin brother to Eien is the reason eien has no memory of his past origionally thought he killed his brother with the wooden bat he hit Eien off the back of the head with. joined the repo-men recently

I love rule 4

Eien wakes up after a two hour nap and says" UGH... My mouth is dry...After i cash in this Z there's only one thing to do...GO TO THE BAR!!!" He yelled loud enough for everyone in the hideout to hear grabbing the 105 Vials and running to his bike heading to the bar Axel came from

Candy sighed looking at him."i......guess......we had a deal..." candy hated loseing and hated having to do this but she could just not do it then she woul seem weak.so she was gonna enjoy this and make leo blush.she walked to the center of the room and begane with the simple things like undoing her hair then boots.

([MENTION=2420]Andrew13545[/MENTION] oh sorry xD totaly didnt see your first post my bad but you should totaly put line breaks between things like

new character info blah blah blah

old charactor actions or speach)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back