• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern REGNET - the info

HISTORY OF CAENNEODALE
centuries ago caenneodale was a blank slate of warring civilizations. until a group of exiled people from a neighboring land ventured in. the group had powers, and used them to end the war. the people of the seven provinces worshipped these people and made them their leaders.

it was generations later that the rotational system was created, to prevent yet another war. the first monarch was a queen from odiu, the oldest of the provinces.

WORLD INFO
technology - this is complex, okay. it’s modern but also retro. they mostly have radios, tvs exist but not many people have them. movie theaters are a thing. no internet or cell phones. yes planes and cars.
major trades - this honestly won’t affect our characters much, since they’re far too royal. varies by province.
last war - three monarchs ago.
religion - the same as today! religious freedom is one of their country’s many virtues.
language - all of the provinces speak the same language!
population - 2million in the whole land, with the largest population in relyuio and the smallest in yeuroe.
politics - there is only one king or queen, everyone else is a duke, earl, prince, princess, etc. the “crown” princes and princesses are the figureheads of their province, so to speak, and with a new queen or king comes a new court and new crowns -- the generation that falls in line with the monarch. while they are the figures of their province they may not be the heads of their family. family matters remain within the family.

the crown may abdicate their right to the throne to the next in their family before obtaining the crown. if they choose to abdicate after becoming the king or queen, it will go to the next province, in this case, the court of the king or queen will remain the same -- unless there is a generation gap.

feel free to ask more and i’ll add it here !

REGNET
the land of caenneodal is divided into eight provinces, which rule together through a joint monarchy. each time a monarch dies, they are replaced by the successor of the next province in the cycle. the court often times changes with the monarch, as the court is made up of the same generation of royalty as the monarch. after the murder of the most recent king, the throne was to pass from relyuio to odiu.

the entire thing was a surprise, as was the young queen who took the throne. she was seen by many as weak. as unfit for the throne. a new enemy took advantage of this, and sent the country into a new wave of war. now the court must find its way through scandal, war, and a new queen all at once.

SUMMARY AND RULES
basically this is a royalty rp, and there’s gonna be a lot of drama and scandal while a war is outbreaking. all all of the royal blood has superpowers bc i’m a slut for superpowers whoops. this is a reboot, because it died due to reasons (hiss hiss).

the roles will be for royal members (whether that is princes, princess, dukes, duchesses, etc) or guards (they have no powers but are still badass okay). the accepted players of the crown (heir of their family) princes(ses) will have the option to expand on their provinces culture, or leave it up to me. i hope for some diversity, but obviously it’s not gonna be forced.

this is invite only, sorry it’s too special to me to let just anyone join. if you’re super interested and i didn’t tag you, hit me with a pm and i’ll let you know if i’m good with you applying. i will be extremely picky in the application process, you’ve been warned. if you’ve been invited, feel free to invite people that you think can handle this roleplay.

my deadline will be about two weeks, let me know if you need more time.

my co-gms are L Lutalica and dwale dwale respect them, or i’ll probably push you off a cliff.

PROVINCES
odiu - this province is located on the northen edge of the land. made up of cliffs, rivers, waterfalls, and the ocean. the castle sits on a bluff overlooking the sea.
twisbo - this province is located on the southern tip of the land. made up of forests and thorns, even their castle is covered in thorns.
gerilia - this province is located in the center of the land. surrounded my mountains and moss. their castle is on top of one of the mountains.
eriethia - this province is located just east of gerilia, before the coast. it is called the misty kingdom as the mist and fog never seem to dissipate. their castle sometimes appears to be the source of it.
pricqu - this province is located on the eastern coast. it is a land of desert and heat. their castle is more along the lines of a pyramid.
yeuroe - this province is located on the western coast. it is a land of ice and snow. their castle is crystalline and looks like it's made of ice.
relyuio - this province is located on in between yeuroe and twisbo. it is a land of palm trees and tropical weather. their castle has a garden in the middle of it, filled with butterflies of all species.
damthyria - this province is located off the coast of odiu, an island full of animal life thought impossible to exist. under the water you will find glass tunnels made for viewing the sea life around them. their castle sits on rocks by the sea.

ROLES
odiu - no more princes or princesses available; lesser royalty open; guards open
twisbo - speak with slim slim before making a prince or princess; lesser royalty open; guards open
gerilia - all roles available
eriethia - no princes or princesses available; lesser royalty open; guards open
pricqu - talk to dwale dwale before applying for a prince or princess; lesser royalty open; guards open
yeuroe - all roles available.
relyuio - talk to qwerty; qwerty; before applying for a prince or princess; lesser royalty open; guards open
damthyria - all roles open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back