• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Open and Always Accepting!

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Yeah! I just always want to make sure, its easy to mess up and confuse dorms

[/QUOTE]
lol, thanks :)

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Also debating having an event that brings more people together by force y/n?

[/QUOTE]
go for it

beautiful-blonde-girl-hair-Favim.com-826049.jpg

Name: Eris Meree (Mure-ee)

Classification: Sophmore

Are you a Returning Student?:No

Study of Interest: Psychology

Thesis: Undecided

Emergency Contact: Lora Meree, New York City, NY

Past Academic History: She was an A+ student and went to a few other private schools but was kicked out.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: I don't flippin' know. My mom just wants to fix me. Maybe I could learn more about people from being around snobbish ones. I'm pretty dang smart too. Also, my mom says there's a couple grande in it for the school if they admit me.

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I was on the honor roll at about 6 other schools which I did eventually get expelled from.

What are your hobbies and interests?: I don't really have any but you can usually find me smoking in parking lots or with my back against a wall on my phone.

Why did you choose Regis?: My mom chose it for me because she thought that if I went to one of the best schools I would get better.

Other information: I don't like people much.

Preferred Dorm: Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
DankestMemer said:
beautiful-blonde-girl-hair-Favim.com-826049.jpg

Name: Eris Meree (Mure-ee)

Classification: Sophmore

Are you a Returning Student?:No

Study of Interest: Psychology

Emergency Contact: Lora Meree, New York City, NY

Past Academic History: She was an A+ student and went to a few other private schools but was kicked out.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: I don't flippin' know. My mom just wants to fix me. Maybe I could learn more about people from being around snobbish ones. I'm pretty dang smart too. Also, my mom says there's a couple grande in it for the school if they admit me.

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I was on the honor roll at about 6 other schools which I did eventually get expelled from.

What are your hobbies and interests?: I don't really have any but you can usually find me smoking in parking lots or with my back against a wall on my phone.

Why did you choose Regis?: My mom chose it for me because she thought that if I went to one of the best schools I would get better.

Other information: I don't like people much.

Interesting, its approved and good to go

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Also debating having an event that brings more people together by force y/n?

[/QUOTE]
Im also voting yes, it would be very interesting I think

tumblr_mt8f7suAT81sehgh5o1_500.gif

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name: Paz Iyan Zhang

Classification: Junior

Are you a Returning Student?: No

Study of Interest: Astronomy, Architecture

Emergency Contact: Natasha Zhang and Inéz Miller - in Denver, Colorado

Past Academic History: Paz is an average student for the most part, but excels in Maths and Sciences. His success in those subjects are what gives him his recognition, but he doesn't necessarily have any other shining qualities. Easily bored, he hasn't been the model student - not the worst, but still no example.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: "Ideally, my time here will turn me into the perfect schoolboy... Jokes aside, I guess I just want to make some friendships and try to make mom and Tasha happy. School itself as far as grades go aren't a problem for me."

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: "I've been told I have a knack for math, but science is my love. I maintain high scores in all those subject types."

What are your hobbies and interests?: "Honestly, I'm probably the reincarnation of an old man... I'm good at building and fixing stuff, so I love carpentry. I also like fishing, stargazing, and can do a few magic tricks."

Why did you choose Regis?: "Well, my moms sent me 'cause they thought I'd be 'better behaved' in classes since I'd also be preoccupied with living on my own and having more responsibilities. Plus, it's a good school, so..."

Other information: N/A

Preferred Dorm: Osborne Hall

END OF APPLICATION

Thank you for your application to our institution, Regis Academy. We value your interest greatly and we are looking forward to seeing you on campus this fall!

--------------------------------

Other important details that your student would not have the chance to mention on the application:

Paz's biological mother was a single mother who died giving birth to him and none of her family was willing to take him in, resulting in him going straight to an orphanage upon release from the hospital. At around 3 years old, he was adopted by​
Inéz Miller and Natasha Zhang. They've been wonderful parents to him, providing him with quite the decent setup and much love, patience, and understanding. He doesn't really remember life without them. Most people expect Paz to be the stereotypical adoptee full of resentment and other emotional woes, but that's simply not the case. His moms are his moms and that's the only life he knows. The way he sees it, he's more fortunate than most. He has the occasional curiosity about his biological family, but they're strangers to him for the most part. Given his name, thick curls, and tanned complexion, he suspects Jewish ancestry, but that's a loose guess.

>>Usually refers to Inéz as 'mom' and Natasha as 'Tasha' to avoid confusion when with both parents/referring to them individually

>>Speaks a little Mandarin Chinese picked up from Tasha

Student's actual personality:

++focused

++confidante

++outgoing/confident

++open-minded

++fun-loving

--blunt/outspoken

--sarcastic

--impulsive

--sneaky

--sometimes hyper

Appearance:

Paz stands at 5'10" [~178 cm] and weighs 161 lb [~73 kg]. He has a naturally tanned complexion, perhaps a dark olive, that sometimes runs a shade or two paler. His build is average but fit with general muscle mass; his body appearance doesn't reflect his weight. He has thick, dark reddish brown curly hair. His eyes are light green with thick brows and thick lashes. He has a medium nose and small pink lips. His body is sparingly dotted with faint moles. He is known for his crafty smile and somewhat mischievous expressions. In presentation, he prefers to be casual to casual dressy.

mozzND3dDys.jpg

misfits-nathan-misfits-nathan-young-robert-sheehan-Favim.com-574985.jpg

Aato said:
tumblr_mt8f7suAT81sehgh5o1_500.gif

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name: Paz Iyan Zhang

Study of Interest: Astronomy, Architecture

Emergency Contact: Natasha Zhang and Inéz Miller - in Denver, Colorado

Past Academic History: Paz is an average student for the most part, but excels in Maths and Sciences. His success in those subjects are what gives him his recognition, but he doesn't necessarily have any other shining qualities. Easily bored, he hasn't been the model student - not the worst, but still no example.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: "Ideally, my time here will turn me into the perfect schoolboy... Jokes aside, I guess I just want to make some friendships and try to make mom and Tasha happy. School itself as far as grades go aren't a problem for me."

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: "I've been told I have a knack for math, but science is my love. I maintain high scores in all those subject types."

What are your hobbies and interests?: "Honestly, I'm probably the reincarnation of an old man... I'm good at building and fixing stuff, so I love carpentry. I also like fishing, stargazing, and can do a few magic tricks."

Why did you choose Regis?: "Well, my moms sent me 'cause they thought I'd be 'better behaved' in classes since I'd also be preoccupied with living on my own and having more responsibilities. Plus, it's a good school, so..."

END OF APPLICATION

Thank you for your application to our institution, Regis Academy. We value your interest greatly and we are looking forward to seeing you on campus this fall!

Other important details that your student would not have the chance to mention on the application:

Paz's biological mother was a single mother who died giving birth to him and none of her family was willing to take him in, resulting in him going straight to an orphanage upon release from the hospital. At around 3 years old, he was adopted by​
Inéz Miller and Natasha Zhang. They've been wonderful parents to him, providing him with quite the decent setup and much love, patience, and understanding. He doesn't really remember life without them. Most people expect Paz to be the stereotypical adoptee full of resentment and other emotional woes, but that's simply not the case. His moms are his moms and that's the only life he knows. The way he sees it, he's more fortunate than most. He has the occasional curiosity about his biological family, but they're strangers to him for the most part. Given his name, thick curls, and tanned complexion, he suspects Jewish ancestry, but that's a loose guess.

>>Usually refers to Inéz as 'mom' and Natasha as 'Tasha' to avoid confusion when with both parents/referring to them individually

>>Speaks a little Mandarin Chinese picked up from Tasha

Student's actual personality:

++focused

++confidante

++outgoing/confident

++open-minded

++fun-loving

--blunt/outspoken

--sarcastic

--impulsive

--sneaky

--sometimes hyper

Appearance:

Paz stands at 5'10" [~178 cm] and weighs 161 lb [~73 kg]. He has a naturally tanned complexion, perhaps a dark olive, that sometimes runs a shade or two paler. His build is average but fit with general muscle mass; his body appearance doesn't reflect his weight. He has thick, dark reddish brown curly hair. His eyes are light green with thick brows and thick lashes. He has a medium nose and small pink lips. His body is sparingly dotted with faint moles. He is known for his crafty smile and somewhat mischievous expressions. In presentation, he prefers to be casual to casual dressy.

mozzND3dDys.jpg

misfits-nathan-misfits-nathan-young-robert-sheehan-Favim.com-574985.jpg

PLEASE YES

(Character Form)

----------------------------------

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name:Dorian Oliver Bates

Classification:Junior

Are you a Returning Student?: Yes

Study of Interest: Undecided, potential interest in Computer Science or Music

Thesis: I'll figure it out before the end of the year.

Emergency Contact: Ralf and Margaret Bates, Parents, Cleveland OH

Past Academic History: 3.5 GPA "Incredibly smart kid, but doesn't put enough effort into his studies" (Teacher's note)

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: This year, I'd like to figure out where I'm going to college, as well as some idea of what I want to study once I get there.

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I've been here since my Freshmen year, if you thought I was good enough then, I like to think I only get better as time goes on.

What are your hobbies and interests?: Pretty much the same as the LAST time I filled out this form: Gaming, playing music, hanging out with friends, skiing, baseball. I'm up for anything really, what's the point in living if you don't do EVERYTHING at least once.

Why did you choose Regis?: Originally? Because my parents went here and they wouldn't shut up about it. Now, it's familiar. Almost a second home.

END OF APPLICATION

Student's actual personality: A sarcastic, mildly lazy, person. If he considers you a friend, he'll do whatever he can to help you, provided you ask for it. Otherwise, he just tolerates people.

Appearance:

Height: 6'3" (looks 6'1" because of his posture)

Weight: 210lbs

Eyes: Blue

His frame is large, wide shoulders, thick bones, he is built like a brick wall as some put it. He is lightly muscled, and has no piercings or tattoos. He does, however, need glasses or contacts to see.

niceguygosling1.png

killer99603 said:
(Character Form)

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name:Dorian Oliver Bates

Classification:Junior

Study of Interest: Undecided, potential interest in Computer Science or Music

Thesis: I'll figure it out before the end of the year.

Emergency Contact: Ralf and Margaret Bates, Parents, Cleveland OH

Past Academic History: 3.5 GPA "Incredibly smart kid, but doesn't put enough effort into his studies" (Teacher's note)

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: This year, I'd like to figure out where I'm going to college, as well as some idea of what I want to study once I get there.

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I've been here since my Freshmen year, if you thought I was good enough then, I like to think I only get better as time goes on.

What are your hobbies and interests?: Pretty much the same as the LAST time I filled out this form: Gaming, playing music, hanging out with friends, skiing, baseball. I'm up for anything really, what's the point in living if you don't do EVERYTHING at least once.

Why did you choose Regis?: Originally? Because my parents went here and they wouldn't shut up about it. Now, it's familiar. Almost a second home.

END OF APPLICATION

Student's actual personality: A sarcastic, mildly lazy, person. If he considers you a friend, he'll do whatever he can to help you, provided you ask for it. Otherwise, he just tolerates people.

Appearance:

Height: 6'3" (looks 6'1" because of his posture)

Weight: 210lbs

Eyes: Blue

His frame is large, wide shoulders, thick bones, he is built like a brick wall as some put it. He is lightly muscled, and has no piercings or tattoos. He does, however, need glasses or contacts to see.

niceguygosling1.png
hehehe cute accepted

(Character Form)[/color]

[/color][/font][/center]

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name: Lillian "Drew" Andrews

Classification: Senior

Study of Interest: Botany

Thesis: An experiment to create a hybrid flower for perfumes and decoration.

Emergency Contact: David Andrews, Father, Lives in San Francisco, California. Jane Andrews, Mother, Lives in San Francisco

Past Academic History: Drew's past years at Regis have been productive. She has high grades in the sciences, as well as literature and language. She only received average grades in math and history subjects.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: "This year I hope to gain a better understanding of various plants that are native to the area. I also hope that I can make new lasting friendships an keep the ones I currently have."

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: "Well, I have a vast understanding of nature and have spent most of my time at Regis developing new ways ways to raise plants. I'm also very friendly, so I often try to encourage mingling between groups"

What are your hobbies and interests?: "I have many hobbies, but my biggest one would probably be painting. I enjoy using oil and chalk pastels to recreate landscapes that catch my eye. I also enjoy going on hikes with my friends. My interests include flowers, sci-first stories, and dogs. I am a big dog lover, and can name various breeds."

Why did you choose Regis?: "I picked Regis because of it's prestige and the great academic opportunities it gives the students. Also, the fact that one of the dorms has sunrooms was a big selling point for me"

Other information:

END OF APPLICATION

Other important details that your student would not have the chance to mention on the application: I wasn't sure where to put this, but Drew identifies as a lesbian. She doesn't go spreading this around because she's afraid of the backlash it could give her.

Student's actual personality: Drew is a friendly person. She can often be found at parties talking to various people. Drew spends a good chunk of her time in the overgrown greenhouse, and can be found there on almost any sunny day. Her mood often depends on the weather. If it's sunny out, she's more friendly and happy. If it's raining, she can be gloomy and irritable.

Appearance:
large.jpg

(Character Form)

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name: Daniel McReed

Study of Interest: Fine Art

Thesis: A series of paintings about the general life, education, and actvities of the students at Regis

Emergency Contact: Micheal McReed, Father, Portland, Oregon.

Past Academic History: Before Regis, Daniel went to a public school. All his grades are average, but his talent for art set him apart from the other students. He has trouble focusing in regular classes, so he often rushes through his work.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: "I really hope to further my artistic knowledge. I'm talented, but with the help Regis can give me, I believe I can excel. I also hope to make more friends. Nobody really wanted to be my friend in public school because I was the typical art nerd."

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: "I feel like my passion for painting should qualify. I have a raw talent that has been built upon since I was a child."

What are your hobbies and interests?: "Painting is a big one. I also enjoy playing Basketball, but I've never joined a official team. I have a habit of people watching too, and afterwords I sketch out what I saw."

Why did you choose Regis?: "Regis has a great Fine Arts program. Also, one of my old teachers suggested it to my father because I wasn't doing well in the school I was in."

Other information:

Preferred Dorm: Osbourne

END OF APPLICATION

Other important details that your student would not have the chance to mention on the application: He was raised by his father because his mom left.

Student's actual personality: Daniel is quiet, but friendly. At first he came come off as cold, but once he gets to know you he's pretty friendly. The reason why is because he has dealt with close-minded people who thought he was weird because of his paintings. Once Daniel realizes that someone likes him, he get overly happy and talkative. He currently doesn't have many friends, but he's good at making them. He's extremely open-minded and loves to actually meet nice people.

Appearance:
large.jpg

If I messed something up, please tell me and I'll fix it. I'm pretty sure I have everything.

SubZero said:
(Character Form)[/color]

[/color][/font][/center]

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name: Lillian "Drew" Andrews

Classification: Senior

Study of Interest: Botany

Thesis: An experiment to create a hybrid flower for perfumes and decoration.

Emergency Contact: David Andrews, Father, Lives in San Francisco, California. Jane Andrews, Mother, Lives in San Francisco

Past Academic History: Drew's past years at Regis have been productive. She has high grades in the sciences, as well as literature and language. She only received average grades in math and history subjects.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: "This year I hope to gain a better understanding of various plants that are native to the area. I also hope that I can make new lasting friendships an keep the ones I currently have."

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: "Well, I have a vast understanding of nature and have spent most of my time at Regis developing new ways ways to raise plants. I'm also very friendly, so I often try to encourage mingling between groups"

What are your hobbies and interests?: "I have many hobbies, but my biggest one would probably be painting. I enjoy using oil and chalk pastels to recreate landscapes that catch my eye. I also enjoy going on hikes with my friends. My interests include flowers, sci-first stories, and dogs. I am a big dog lover, and can name various breeds."

Why did you choose Regis?: "I picked Regis because of it's prestige and the great academic opportunities it gives the students. Also, the fact that one of the dorms has sunrooms was a big selling point for me"

Other information:

END OF APPLICATION

Other important details that your student would not have the chance to mention on the application: I wasn't sure where to put this, but Drew identifies as a lesbian. She doesn't go spreading this around because she's afraid of the backlash it could give her.

Student's actual personality: Drew is a friendly person. She can often be found at parties talking to various people. Drew spends a good chunk of her time in the overgrown greenhouse, and can be found there on almost any sunny day. Her mood often depends on the weather. If it's sunny out, she's more friendly and happy. If it's raining, she can be gloomy and irritable.

Appearance:
large.jpg

(Character Form)

STUDENT APPLICATION

Name: Daniel McReed

Thesis: A series of paintings about the general life, education, and actvities of the students at Regis

Emergency Contact: Micheal McReed, Father, Portland, Oregon.

Past Academic History: Before Regis, Daniel went to a public school. All his grades are average, but his talent for art set him apart from the other students. He has trouble focusing in regular classes, so he often rushes through his work.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: "I really hope to further my artistic knowledge. I'm talented, but with the help Regis can give me, I believe I can excel. I also hope to make more friends. Nobody really wanted to be my friend in public school because I was the typical art nerd."

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: "I feel like my passion for painting should qualify. I have a raw talent that has been built upon since I was a child."

What are your hobbies and interests?: "Painting is a big one. I also enjoy playing Basketball, but I've never joined a official team. I have a habit of people watching too, and afterwords I sketch out what I saw."

Why did you choose Regis?: "Regis has a great Fine Arts program. Also, one of my old teachers suggested it to my father because I wasn't doing well in the school I was in."

Other information:

END OF APPLICATION

Other important details that your student would not have the chance to mention on the application: He was raised by his father because his mom left.

Student's actual personality: Daniel is quiet, but friendly. At first he came come off as cold, but once he gets to know you he's pretty friendly. The reason why is because he has dealt with close-minded people who thought he was weird because of his paintings. Once Daniel realizes that someone likes him, he get overly happy and talkative. He currently doesn't have many friends, but he's good at making them. He's extremely open-minded and loves to actually meet nice people.

Appearance:
large.jpg

If I messed something up, please tell me and I'll fix it. I'm pretty sure I have everything.
they both look super precious yes accepted

Name:Cody Gore

Classification:sophomore

Are you a Returning Student?: New

Study of Interest:USMC Combat medic, secondary is military history

Thesis: JROTC for Marines or a history class

Emergency Contact: I live with my dog Kiya, a pit bull lab mix. And sister Marry who is the age of 13, mom and dad died in a car crash. Oh! And there's also my case manager who pays the bills at the apartment we're at, her name is Jenifer.

Past Academic History: Basic school.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?:Basic medical training and a jump start into the military. Or a degree in history

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I've seen many war documentaries and always paid attention during history when it came to the military or war. I always had a A for military projects, and a B or C for others.

What are your hobbies and interests?:When I'm board of a video game, I'll watch a war documentary, or read a book and listen to music. But, when I'm not, I'm playing war games on my PC or console.

Why did you choose Regis?: I keep looking into places that fit my needs for what I need for my future, you seemed to have all the things that are necessary for me to move up.

Other information: I tend to blare my music when I'm by myself, mostly metal and Hard rock.

Preferred Dorm: Darcine.

Personality is mostly loner and quiet person, but a very joyful being to be around when you get to know me!

Appearance: I don't know if anime pictures are aloud and I don't think I look nice. But here's detail: I'm 6ft 6, tan, brown eyes, husky, my hair is always in a high and tight or military buzz cut, and I wear Marine shirts or video game T-shirts. I wear jeans almost everyday, and my shoes are just plain black and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Name:Cody Gore

Classification:sophomore

Are you a Returning Student?: New

Study of Interest:USMC Combat medic, secondary is military history

Thesis: JROTC for Marines or a history class

Emergency Contact: I live with my dog Kiya, a pit bull lab mix. And sister Marry who is the age of 13, mom and dad died in a car crash. Oh! And there's also my case manager who pays the bills at the apartment we're at, her name is Jenifer.

Past Academic History: Basic school.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?:Basic medical training and a jump start into the military. Or a degree in history

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I've seen many war documentaries and always paid attention during history when it came to the military or war. I always had a A for military projects, and a B or C for others.

What are your hobbies and interests?:When I'm board of a video game, I'll watch a war documentary, or read a book and listen to music. But, when I'm not, I'm playing war games on my PC or console.

Why did you choose Regis?: I keep looking into places that fit my needs for what I need for my future, you seemed to have all the things that are necessary for me to move up.

Other information: I tend to blare my music when I'm by myself, mostly metal and Hard rock.

Preferred Dorm: A half empty one please... I don't want to annoy people. Or put me in one of your loud dorms, which ever would be best for me.

Personality is mostly loner and quiet person, but a very joyful being to be around when you get to know me!

Appearance: I don't know if anime pictures are aloud and I don't think I look nice. But here's detail: I'm 6ft 6, tan, brown eyes, husky, my hair is always in a high and tight or military buzz cut, and I wear Marine shirts or video game T-shirts. I wear jeans almost everyday, and my shoes are just plain black and white.
It looks ready, except for dorm its an actual hall. Such as Osbourne, Hart, or Darcine. Hart being an all girls, Darcine being all male, and Osbourne being co-ed. After that it'll be good to go!

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]It looks ready, except for dorm its an actual hall. Such as Osbourne, Hart, or Darcine. Hart being an all girls, Darcine being all male, and Osbourne being co-ed. After that it'll be good to go!

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, if it was listed somewhere in the other parts of the overview and all that, I must have skimmed past it on accident.

CERBERUS177 said:
Sorry, if it was listed somewhere in the other parts of the overview and all that, I must have skimmed past it on accident.
its ok! its caused trouble with other apps too, i shouldve made it more noticeable!

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]its ok! its caused trouble with other apps too, i shouldve made it more noticeable!

[/QUOTE]
So I'm set? Because I changed my dorm to Darcine. Do I wait for you or do I just go and call a number for a room? Or is it just "I found a room"?

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]its ok! its caused trouble with other apps too, i shouldve made it more noticeable!

[/QUOTE]
Sorry if I sound...or...look, a bit persistent, it's late, and I woke up early and really want to find out before I go and pass out in bed.

they're all single rooms, so just "find your room" if you want to get specific there's about three floors to pick from. dont worry, its ok!

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]they're all single rooms, so just "find your room" if you want to get specific there's about three floors to pick from. dont worry, its ok!

[/QUOTE]
Right on! I'll post what's needed and go pass out.

Name: Abigail Parker (Abby)

Classification: Freshman

Are you a Returning Student?:Nope

Emergency Contact: Elizabeth Parker, Mother, Rome, Italy.

Past Academic History: Basic school, Average grades.

What do you hope to gain this year at Regis?: Better painting skills??

What experiences qualify you to attend Regis?: I draw all the time.

What are your hobbies and interests?: Painting and drawing. Duh.

Why did you choose Regis?: It's a good school.

Other information: Abigail likes tattooing herself with a pen.

53022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back