• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]nah, no uniforms. But its a preppy school, so expect a lot of preps and that kind of look

[/QUOTE]
Okay thanks. ^-^

Comet said:
(Yep, my mind is made up. Caden shall meet him and start a spark. She shall and she will. If I like how Evan is, Caden shall too.
Also, a guy I used to date is named Evan.. xD

@Devious Dilbert )
I think we should take this over to OOC instead lol, And yeah go for it, I'd be happy to start something with her ;) But I've got a clear idea of how he is, We'll see lol

Lol, if they start dating it'll be fate I guess. A very weird chance of fate

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INACTIVITY, by next week for sure I will be active regularly, but this week is a little weird for me. I feel super bad, I am the worst RP mom. Trying to brainstorm a weird student wide thing to bring a ton of people together, I don't want it to be a student induction ceremony or anything like that, though.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INACTIVITY, by next week for sure I will be active regularly, but this week is a little weird for me. I feel super bad, I am the worst RP mom. Trying to brainstorm a weird student wide thing to bring a ton of people together, I don't want it to be a student induction ceremony or anything like that, though.

[/QUOTE]
you're fine lol, we understand. Cant wait for what you'll bring to the table!

Its about to pour for an hour or two, at least, but most of the power is off except at Academic. Power will probably come back on soon. I couldnt think of any other event to try to get more people to mingle about. Still thinking of anything more I could dooo, if anyone has any ideas for events or things that they want a ton of people involved, feel free to put it here

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Its about to pour for an hour or two, at least, but most of the power is off except at Academic. Power will probably come back on soon. I couldnt think of any other event to try to get more people to mingle about. Still thinking of anything more I could dooo, if anyone has any ideas for events or things that they want a ton of people involved, feel free to put it here

[/QUOTE]
Clubs? That would consistently keep people mixing and interacting, but only the people who decide to join them

And they would still be devided, idk

Last edited by a moderator:
its probs unlikely that there will be an event thing that brings everyone together, but as long as we all keep mixing around itll be fun maybe. Once I get back to normal I can put together a little calendar with upcoming events and the "gossip blog"

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]its probs unlikely that there will be an event thing that brings everyone together, but as long as we all keep mixing around itll be fun maybe. Once I get back to normal I can put together a little calendar with upcoming events and the "gossip blog"

[/QUOTE]
What about carnivals/fairs that happen in town? In my state, there's something like that about every month and everybody goes to them

<p>Yeah! like even market days or just little farmers markets with antiques n ish. I was planning on having Open Mic Nights at a cafe, a battle of the bands coming up, and little events like that. </p>

<p>

There was also going to be a performing arts show by Regis in the fall, where students in the performance fields could do a piece in front of the school at the auditorium. There was going to be a fall art show put on by the students, a galley in academic would open up and show student works. And finally there would be a science fair in the winter for nerds. Theres for sure a halloween dance and valentines dance, debating an uber formal called Snow Ball and Spring Ball as well.</p>

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Yeah! like even market days or just little farmers markets with antiques n ish. I was planning on having Open Mic Nights at a cafe, a battle of the bands coming up, and little events like that.
There was also going to be a performing arts show by Regis in the fall, where students in the performance fields could do a piece in front of the school at the auditorium. There was going to be a fall art show put on by the students, a galley in academic would open up and show student works. And finally there would be a science fair in the winter for nerds. Theres for sure a halloween dance and valentines dance, debating an uber formal called Snow Ball and Spring Ball as well.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds really fun!!

So, can I join? I know it says open, but I want to be sure before I start filling out a character sheet.

I just had a week of inactivity, so I don't know how everyone feels about keeping this up and going because ive been such a pooper, but its def open if you want to go ahead

Yay! I'll start filling out my sheet right now. I plan to make two, a boy and a girl. If you rather me make one, It's probably going to be the girl.

HEY Im going to call off the storm soon, and probably push us into a new day. We can go to Saturday, Osborne Hall will probably have a party in the basement, or we could skip to Monday and have the actual first day of school where, instead of going to classes, you can just normally interact with students and have your chara working on deciding a thesis or beginning their their term project.

But I dont have to transistion the day anytime soon, if you want to continue rp-ing where we are now.

ALSO very sorry for the inactivity, but im finally back to normal so expect more activity from me from now on.

ALSO if you have returning students, you can always chat about them here and with other returning students put together weird backstories or things that happened between your characters in the past.

@KarenAKAMint @Aato @DankestMemer @Devious Dilbert @NightSky @ReverseWells @Comet @SparkyQuinn @BearlyHana @SubZero and anyone else i missed

I think it would be a good time to call off the storm, there's not a bunch of activity going on right now in the rp I don't think, as for skipping to saturday, I think the party would be a fun event, but it would be really the only event of the day, but I'd still say go for it, it could play out very interestingly and lead to a lot of drama

One of my characters is a returning student, so if somebody would to have a backstory with her just tell me. I'm willing to discuss! :)

Also, I just got accepted. How should I jump in this?

SubZero said:
One of my characters is a returning student, so if somebody would to have a backstory with her just tell me. I'm willing to discuss! :)
Lol now I wish my two characters were returning, it's still the first day, but there's a terrible storm out, you can just come in however I think

@Miracle Corgi But I'll leave it up to the boss to confirm

SubZero said:
I have three returning students and im sorta crazy about backstories, but i know theres some other returning students that havent had the chance to develop some yet, so if they want to go first or have anything they want to do, thats cool.

Im def going to have all three of my students recognize Drew, though.

But also currently debating if I should go ahead and begin the skip to saturday right now? or let anyone finish up posts?

*goes back to view your characters* I like them! Drew's going to recognize them too. I would like to see if any of the other returning students want to have a backstory with her. Drew is overall my favorite character to use.

I probably won't post until the time skip, but it also depends on how soon it would happen. I don't want to influence your decision though! I'm just a newcomer to this roleplay. :)

Edit: I'm too excited to wait. I'm posting now.

I might just wait for the time skip, but what's happening right now is essentially just move-in day, right?

Also, Dorian's a returning student. So whatever that entails, yes.

Yes its move in day, I think Ill have the time skip in a couple of posts, ill watch what everyones doing. if not, ill just have the storm calm down and progress into night time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back