• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know that, I mean where in the moon cycle do we start? XD That's important to know. And then I can just, like, have a moon chart up for the days that pass, and we can decide when the eclipses happen as we go
Oh, like, whatever stage our (or mine; EST) moon is currently at irl.

Wait, if the group needs a god slayer to accomplish something how would they be able to beat the god slayer themselves?
Yusaria doesn't have that power until the Lunar Eclipse. So they can either predict it and prepare for it, or work together to subdue her (Because she will be by herself no matter how powerful she is, she wouldn't be interested in minions or anything like that). It'd be possible, but like, boss-level difficult

Oh, like, whatever stage our (or mine; EST) moon is currently at irl.
IMO that's too sporadic for it. The best way would make it so each day in-game the state changes. Either that or each plot point/quest the stage advances, starting at 1st quarter.

oH isn't LIght mAnIPultion a lIttlE oP? BEINg AbLE to MOve aT tHOsE speeds iS BrOKeN, LIGHTSaBeRS THaTs TO MuCh! WhATs thE poINT of breakiNG yOUR LEgs AfTEr aN abILITy? You guys were talking about MY character meanwhile you guys were out here doing somersaults with physics and gods!

Seems really confusing and easy to game but not like it'll come into play anyway so eh whatever floats your boat

oH isn't LIght mAnIPultion a lIttlE oP? BEINg AbLE to MOve aT tHOsE speeds iS BrOKeN, LIGHTSaBeRS THaTs TO MuCh! WhATs thE poINT of breakiNG yOUR LEgs AfTEr aN abILITy? You guys were talking about MY character meanwhile you guys were out here doing somersaults with physics and gods!
Again, it'd be like a special boss event (That I'd obviously coordinate with the GM)

Btw just to make sure I think we should say what quests we are taking again, to clarify: I will be taking the Village Defense C rank quest

Mm, maybe. I consider anything not dealing with the inner workings of my character's mind as "less intensive" though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back