• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Redemption

Nony

Anti-Gravity
So maybe you and I can post character bios here before we start?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! Do you mind if I maybe leave personality out? I tend to have a hard time following a set personality and developing my character seems to go better when I don't have one to follow.

Yeah, that's fine. I'm sure it'll get flushed out pretty quickly, anyway. I'll post the one for my cop character after you post yours.

tustin-hair-salon-black-hair-9.jpg

MARLEY AMALIA OAKEN

Nicknames: Mar,Mo (Marley Oaken = MO = Mo)

Description: Marley is a somewhat tall, slender girl. She is one of those people that could eat and eat and eat without putting on a pound. She is part Italian and part English; her English side shows through in that fact that her surprisingly feminine, so voice carries a slight British accent (it can only be picked up in certain words or on certain letters). She has hazel eyes that seem to hold all of her mystery. Her hair is long and midnight black. She loves her hair and it almost always seems to be shining. Despite being thin, she does have curves, but they aren't quite obvious or in your face. To look at her, the thought athletic comes to mind, and that is very true. She's very fast and surprisingly agile. A few interesting things about her are: she is petrified of spiders and isn't too fond of other bugs, she is allergic to nuts, and even though food runs through her blood... she can't cook. At all.

Other: None

(I'll get mine up as soon as possible, but I need my laptop. I don't have it at the moment, so. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to hop on real quick.)

Deputy Rick James

Male

Appearance:

04af8911917335.56254862b09ef.jpg

Personality:

I think I'll do what you're doing and let it develop throughout the RP, if that's okay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back