• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

(Guitar string sound) (this is just a warm-up)

In the far reaches of space, man-kind has been at war with alien beings. Destruction of a few specie extermination weapons, man-kind seemed to be winning in the inter-spacial conflict. This lead the humans with superior technology, and would want to test them out for further uses. All they needed was practice and training purposes. But this just was the big-dogs, the real story...

*Camera angles from the stars, sky, a form of ring, and finally to a canyon. Boxed-in actually, something that seems to be no way in or out.*

The canyon had two bases, one blue, and one red. And there were a few soldiers at their bases, crickets chirped as like the only noise if anything was too quiet. We now, take a look at both the red and blue bases, as a couple soldiers were standing around on their base. One broke the silence with a question.

Last edited by a moderator:
(sweet) Walker is standing on top of red base. His base, he being the sergeant he claimed the base his "ah such a nice day," he said to him self.

Kaboose gazed at the rocky area and the cliff. He breathed in and sighed. "Hey," he started to one of his fellow blue partners, "Do you ever wonder why we're here?" he asked in a sort of high voice that sounded chirpy.

(either or josh or neko)

Godless555 said:
(dont think they on)
(given a sec, also you can also talk to me too, as your red guy)

Kif was eating in the red base, nothing but s'more poptarts and oreos were his on-going meal and instant noodles. He like his simple life until he got drafted in with the red base and the one person who wants him dead than anybody, the red sargent. He gulped, "I think something, really bad is gonna happen now..." he couldn't shake off that feeling.

Jetstream said:
Kaboose gazed at the rocky area and the cliff. He breathed in and sighed. "Hey," he started to one of his fellow blue partners, "Do you ever wonder why we're here?" he asked in a sort of high voice that sounded chirpy.
(either or josh or neko)
"I don't really mind being out here, nor question it. I kind of just.... do it."

Walker looks in side the base "KIF FRONT AND CENTER!!!"

[dice]21662[/dice]

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]"I don't really mind being out here, nor question it. I kind of just.... do it."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah," he agreed, "this is fun."

Godless555 said:
Walker looks in side the base "KIF FRONT AND CENTER!!!"
"Oh crap." he got up and put his helmet back on, "Yes sir.." then he whispered. "Fucking timing." He hopped a bit to the outdoors, meeting his CO. "What is it, ..." he paused. "Sir?"

"Well it was come to my attention that those blues haven't attacked yet. Dirty blues must be up to something. Their the only thing I hate more than you," He replied.

Godless555 said:
"Well it was come to my attention that those blues haven't attacked yet. Dirty blues must be up to something. Their the only thing I hate more than you," He replied.
Sighs. "Yes sir, but what brings to the attention to disturb my eating hour? I mean, it's not even my 4 o'clock smoothie break." Kif got a little footstompy.

"I swear kif if you don't shut up and listen Ill make you in to a smoothie." He said pulling out his shotgun.

Shuts up

Kaboose looked at Hopper. "Uh, do you want to do anything?" he had his pistol facing the ground.

"Well kif I want you to go an a suicide mission to spy on the blues. I hope you will be killed in the most painful way possible." He said as he grinded underneath his mask.

Godless555 said:
"Well kif I want you to go an a suicide mission to spy on the blues. I hope you will be killed in the most painful way possible." He said as he grinded underneath his mask.
Kif sighed, "how about looking through a sniper rifle? Since it works like 4-times better." He grabbed one and looked through the scope, seeing the blues just bobbing their heads and talk.

"Uh nope, just standing there and talking. And theres no audio in this thing so i cant tell." he puts the gun away, "Sarge, arnt we getting a vehicle drop this week? Or a noob? Wait isnt there someone here who knows well with machines? My air conditioning unit busted during training." Kif kept ranting.

Walker smiles remembering his 'tinkering' with kifs air conditioning "I don't know ill call red command to find out"

Walker starts to call red command thro his comms (we need someone to be command)

"Ugh.. I bet the blues dont have to put up with this..."

*meanwhile*

Kaboose: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! WE ARE GETTING A TANK! Oh wait I have to bring it in....."

Vic: *warbbled static* "Hello, hello? Hello Red Base, how can I help you amigo? 555-V.I.C.K"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back