• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

PurpleTurtle said:
I'm not. I meant like whole body, I suck at that. Or face. eyes are pretty easy
Have some self-esteem! It is not easy for most of us yet you do a great job! that is talent! I'm sure you could do the Whole Human Body too!

By the way me and some friends are planning on a Light-Hearted Role-Play about Nekos and Humans would you Fellas want to join?

Khadame said:
Just draw an aubergine with limbs. Easy.
Why are you using fancy words for an eggplant? xD

DefendKebab1918 said:
By the way me and some friends are planning on a Light-Hearted Role-Play about Nekos and Humans would you Fellas want to join?
A what?

Khadame said:
We call it aubergine in Germany. Habit.
I hate German...It sucks Der,Das,Die all the Artikels to Hell! English is much more Practical and also we call it Patlıcan here in Turkey

PurpleTurtle said:
A Neko is...
JuYaTgltYS8.jpg

This...Also watch some Anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nekos are humans with cat ears and tail.

@DefendKebab1918 Was haben sie über meine Sprache gesagt? Sie ist wunderschön und ich verbiete ihnen, sie schlechtzumachen! Ungeheuerlich so etwas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
Was haben sie pber meine Sprache gesagt? Sie ist wunderschön und ich verbieten ihnen, sie schlechtzumachen! Ungeheuerlich.
Far too Advanced for me but I got that it was not good...Also Why should I learn it I can Speak Turkish there and be Fine...We are Colonizing that place,We have already conquered their Fast-Food chains with our Glorious Döner!

Well, technically Döner was invented in Berlin. Joke's on you.

I'll go sleep now, everyone. See ya tomorrow. Or today. It's 3am. :(

Khadame said:
Well, technically Döner was invented in Berlin. Joke's on you.
I'll go sleep now, everyone. See ya tomorrow. Or today. It's 3am. :(
Tavuk-D%C3%B6ner1.jpg

Tell that to this man and Goodnight!

PurpleTurtle said:
Nuuuuu. I only like to be in one Rp at a time. Sorry
Sad...but Understandable,I just have a lot of time to spend plus It's not like I can write anything here until WoodenZebra replies.

PurpleTurtle said:
Yeah I get that. For me someone would respond, I'd be okay for awhile then everything would rush and I'd get lost
Yeah I knowh how that feels...Well I'm gonna hit the Bed too! its almost 4 AM here...Goodnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back