• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Recruitment for a RWBY roleplay

Just ask Shade Umbreon and use the signup sheet from the previous page to make your character, he'll let you guys know when he sees them

Devils (Devilszlovelyxangel) yes, you are allowed to join.

I correct myself, i am openning new slots for people. There will now be 10 people that can participate... so long as they post in a timely fashion. Not complying to this... results in you being asked to withdraw.

HeroicDax and Sly Copper, you can join too. Just go make a character for me to approve.

Lunar, since you're next up to post, maybe something about the next day with Ozpin giving the little speech about ya know person you see fiest when ya land is your partner for the next 4 years deal.

As for newbies, once your character is approved, that will be the immediate thing. Do not forget a landing Strategy.

Slots left: (3)

Shade Umbreon

Jem Angels

Lunar-Eclipse

EvilLaugh

Devilsxlovelyxangel

HeroicDax

Sly Cooper

---

---

---

[QUOTE="Shade Umbreon]Yes, you can.
Okay, newbies, GO MAKE A CHARACTER.

Eclipse, work on a rply. You other two.. reply at least once, please.

[/QUOTE]
And send it where?

Devils, go back a page, you'll find the link.

As for you other two... I... don't really think so. Its not really a problem, I'm just kind of looking for people who will reply with some kind of consitency. We have 8 now, and really i will draw the line there. 10 seems a little too much to worry about when about 4 or 5 of us will actually reply in a timely manner. I know some have school and other things, but making some time to at least type up a response is what i'm looking for.

TL;DR: Roster full, 8 people, reply at least 1 time a week (or try) , and you'll be fine.

correction, 9.

Sorry, miscounted.

[QUOTE="Shade Umbreon]Devils, go back a page, you'll find the link.
As for you other two... I... don't really think so. Its not really a problem, I'm just kind of looking for people who will reply with some kind of consitency. We have 8 now, and really i will draw the line there. 10 seems a little too much to worry about when about 4 or 5 of us will actually reply in a timely manner. I know some have school and other things, but making some time to at least type up a response is what i'm looking for.

TL;DR: Roster full, 8 people, reply at least 1 time a week (or try) , and you'll be fine.

correction, 9.

Sorry, miscounted.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, you can add that person. I'm going to back out right now. Sorry :D Since, it's a fandom and I've only watched four episodes of RWBY, I'll be quite ignorant here.

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
Wait, you can add that person. I'm going to back out right now. Sorry :D Since, it's a fandom and I've only watched four episodes of RWBY, I'll be quite ignorant here.
Actually, that's fine. You really just need to know the basics, as we're only just ow moving on to Volume 3 and not much has changed. Other than, ya know, fall of Vale, but that's not included as thisa takes place in Volume 1

[QUOTE="Shade Umbreon]Actually, that's fine. You really just need to know the basics, as we're only just ow moving on to Volume 3 and not much has changed. Other than, ya know, fall of Vale, but that's not included as thisa takes place in Volume 1

[/QUOTE]
:| I have no idea what the fall of Vale even is xD If you can guide me throughout the RP, I'm in :D

Phoenix, No, you are not.

Devils, the Fall Of Vale was what happened around the end of Season 1 Volume 2 Episode 11 that was resolved in Season 1 Volume 2 Episode 12. Turns out Coco's bag is a freaking minigun so.. yeah.

And i'll be glad to. Everyone else can help out!

[QUOTE="Shade Umbreon]Phoenix, No, you are not.
Devils, the Fall Of Vale was what happened around the end of Season 1 Volume 2 Episode 11 that was resolved in Season 1 Volume 2 Episode 12. Turns out Coco's bag is a freaking minigun so.. yeah.

And i'll be glad to. Everyone else can help out!

[/QUOTE]
Okay then :D Could you reserve a spot for me? I'll send the cs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back