Recruiting all one x one junkies! ;p

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
Welcome!

!!!WARNING!!!

This recruitment thread is long and in depth. Please be willing to read the full length of it before you even consider contacting me.

If you are looking for one x one roleplaying partners, you’ve come to the right place! I do have some important information below for you to read. Please make sure you view over and understand all of the content below before contacting me.

Table of Contents

About Me

Slots

Roleplaying Expectations

Yaoi & Uke

Writing Examples

Contacting Musician

About Me

I started roleplaying on another site back in 2009. I took a small writing hiatus near 2011, then got back into the swing of things in April of 2014, and have been enjoying it ever since.

I will roleplay just about anything, the only things I will most certainly not roleplay are Fallen Angel, Anime and Fandom type roleplays. I can play either gender, and I have no limits when it comes to romance or violence (within RpN's rules).

I am still attending High School, and I work part time at a shoe store. I am never up incredibly late due to one, or both, of those things. That being said, I usually wake up at a fair time and I always take a quick peek to check in on things before I have to leave.

I love music, it’s my passion! I hope to study for some sort of music major when I go to college. My principal instrument is flute, but I also enjoy singing, guitar and piano. I enjoy listening to all sorts of music, but I absolutely adore Jazz and Soundtrack genres the most.

Slots

I will try to keep this section updated as best as I can. Just because there aren't any open spots doesn't mean you aren't allowed to contact me! It may just mean that I won't be able to get to you as quickly.

1. Taken

2. Taken

3. Pending

4. Pending

Roleplaying Expectations

Please pay extra attention when reading through this section! In order for both of us to get the best out a potential roleplay, it is important that you read through and understand the following material:

Characters

Please do not go controling my character, because I won’t go controling yours!

There’s nothing I enjoy more in the roleplaying world than creating strongly developed characters. This being said, I am not some magical wizard and can pop out incredible characters en mass in two seconds flat. You need to give me time to flesh out my character for our roleplay, even if that means waiting a couple of days. My characters are very important to me! I will most certainly create a character sheet, but that doesn’t mean you have to do the same. Whether you care to see my character sheet does not matter either. Here is a very basic outline that I like to see if you decide to create a character sheet and wish to share it with me:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Plots

After we have created our characters, or even in the middle of that process, we can begin to discuss our plot. I like it where there is an initial conflict between our two characters. Instant romance between them is absolutely not allowed! There will never be a time when I will do that kind of roleplay. Never. I want to have a strong sense over who your character is before they go all lovey dovey on each other.

I don’t want to do all the heavy lifting either. Please come up with ideas as well, and give your input. If you think something I said is awful, say so! I want the experience to be enjoyable for both of us. We’ll eventually think something out if we work together.

Writing

Once we decide our roleplay is ready to begin, one of us will either create a new conversation or thread. I will most likely change the old conversation title/ start a new one with the same title as the roleplay so I can keep myself organized.

Though length is not necessarily a problem, I like to keep posts at a paragraph minimum. One paragraph is equal to or greater than five sentences. One sentence is equal to or greater than four words. One word is equal to or greater than four letters. And that concludes our math lesson for the day. I am more interested in the quality of the post than the length. If our characters are having a conversation, I will naturally expect the posts to be shorter. If we are merely describing a scene transition, I will naturally expect more detail.

I will try to give you at least one reply a day, and I expect the same from you. Do not take this statement too seriously. I do not like to be pestered about when I will get my reply done. It will happen, I promise. I will not pester you unless you have not posted within one week. Once a week has passed, I will politely shoot a small reminder. If you do not either respond to the roleplay or reply back through a message, I will automatically assume that you have lost interest in the roleplay, and delete/ leave any related content that we had started.

Partnering

I do background checks on all of my potential roleplaying partners. I look mostly at your posts on other roleplays. If I cannot find posts of that kind, I will kindly ask that you provide me a sample of your writing for me. It doesn't have to be from a roleplay. It could be from anything that you feel proud enough to show as a writing example.

Should I decide that the roleplay does not meet my expectations, I will politely let you know that it simply isn’t working through a message. I will want you to understand that I do not intend to offend you or your writing in any way. Please understand if you ever receive a message like this from me, that it is to save both of us time and energy, and that I sincerely believe you will find better partners in the future.

Fandoms & Yaoi/ Uke

These types of roleplays are difficult for me to do, but I am more than willing to try them. You need to be extremely patient with me. Please understand I am more likely to drop a roleplay like this, because I am more likely to loose interest or become frustrated with myself.

Writing Examples

Here are the current roleplays I am currently participating in that you may look at to understand my writing style.

Tightly Wound - With @Erica

The Land Between Us - With @Syrenrei

Contacting Musician

You are always welcome to shoot me a pm on here, IM me through musician.moo@gmail.com or through Skype at musician.moo with any comments or questions you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~! Would you like to do a love affair rp with me? I'm confident I can live up to your expectations listed on your profile.

Heya there. I just read that information tab. I would like to do the PiratexPirate with you. Is it okay?

Ooh. Well, I'd definitely be up for an RP. Read through some of your stuff, and it all seems really interesting, your requirements fair and all. I think I'd either be up for Super Hero/Villain x Human or the Pirate x Pirate one, but I'm open to other things as well.

Hey, @Frost_ ! I'd love to start a one x one with you. Just shoot me a message and we can start discussing details. ^^

Hello!~ Would you be interested in doing a Master/Servant roleplay set in Victorian England? I know for a fact I can keep up with your requirements. ^^

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Experienced rper started when bebo was around iv done a lot of fantasy but never tried anything darker or gritty I try to be as discribe as much as I can all thought my spelling isn't always the best so I do apologise for that if your interested please drop me a message

Okie dokie. How about we plot something? I had a thought along the lines of people of two different religions falling in love, and the tolls it takes on their freedoms and whatnot. Perhaps one religion is widely accepted and the other is spit on? Let me know!

Hi there, I'm interested in writing some roleplay magic! I didn't have an exact pairing in mind but hoping we can come up with something in the fantasy/adventure/action type genre. I prefer playing female mains but I'm happy to double, triple or quadruple as needed. Shoot me a message if interested and we can start brainstorming. =]

Hi! I like to think I can meet most of your requirements! I'd love to do an RP with you, but, ah, I just don't have any plots in mind? ^-^" I'd love it if you gave me a try though!

Aw, no fandoms? Shame. I've got got this bag full of Skyrim OC's and no one to play with.

Also in possession of a truckload of original settings, though. They're a bit stale (created back in the 2000's) but - *sniffs* - yeah, still good.

Hello! Looks like you're still searching for partners ;)

I would be more then happy to start something new with you.

Hi! I'd like to do a 1x1 with you. Not sure about the type of roleplay yet but if we talk about it I can probably brainstorm something.

Would you like to have a gang role play with me? My idea was is that your character could be an heir of the mob, and your character's father wants to converge two mobs together, so my character is forced to be married to your character, and they come off to a rickety start. But, soon enough they both fall for each other, and some drama gets in the way. If you're interested, PM me!

Hey there! I'm interested in 1x1 if you wanna collaborate on some ideas?

"For the night is dark and full of terrors."

Hello.

I have a couple of romantic Slice of Life pairings that I've been aching to play, if you're up to hearing them.

Hello!

I'm new on this site so I don't have any RP examples of my writing. But I can PM you and give you a snippet of some of my work for novels. I was thinking of doing a Fantasy RP or an Animal RP where the animals are shapeshifters or something like that. I love shapeshifting characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back