• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper Character Sign-Up

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Ok, they call the suits 'Fat Mans', why?, because they're slow, big, and simple over weight, they can't jump high.
Since the suit is welded to him, he is considered as the suit, so nickname?, 'The Fat Man'

[/QUOTE]
alright (OuO)

Kamasive Nionnova] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL] , Thanks :) , I hope the nickname suits the suit...
Fits like a suit >uO AHAHHAAHHAHAhahahah.. ah... ahaha.... haaaa yeah I suck at jokes l:

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Fits like a suit >uO AHAHHAAHHAHAhahahah.. ah... ahaha.... haaaa yeah I suck at jokes l:

[/QUOTE]
xD ..... But 'Mini' Fits, since he always carry his Mini Gun

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]
xD ..... But 'Mini' Fits, since he always carry his Mini Gun

[/QUOTE]
We'll go with Mini then (*^*) Irony is always great

Name: Kano

Kind: Weaver

Type: Light

Appearance:
sabernpc2male.jpg
tumblr_static_b68ilhc0cu8080c4c0kc84ogw.jpg

History: (Will Be Shown Throughout RP)

Personality: Very Outgoing, Tried to cheer up others in the worst of times with his smile. Very brave when comes to facing many enemies, tries to stay calm when no more options are available. Tries to protect all comrades and friends to reclaim his glory of protecting his valuables. He is also unrelenting, never giving up even when weak.

Extra: Tries to cover up the fact he is the prince of England

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]

Name: Kano

Type: Wind

Appearance:
sabernpc2male.jpg
tumblr_static_b68ilhc0cu8080c4c0kc84ogw.jpg

History: (Will Be Shown Throughout RP)

Personality: Very Outgoing, Tried to cheer up others in the worst of times with his smile. Very brave when comes to facing many enemies, tries to stay calm when no more options are available. Tries to protect all comrades and friends to reclaim his glory of protecting his valuables. He is also unrelenting, never giving up even when weak.

Extra: Tries to cover up the fact he is the prince of England

[/QUOTE]
-poke poke- genderbend saber eh? Accepted (>u>)

u dont like Dave? @MoltenLightning >u<

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]I forgot to add...
Can i be a squad leader if possible?

]

[/QUOTE]
I'm a little hesitant to... Theres already 3 leaders. Would it make a large difference? I dont want to limit anyone but we cant have squads of 1 and 2

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]No problem just checking
but if im not a leader what squad am i in?

[/QUOTE]
Squad 7. Look in the overview tab for the info of your squad

Name: Dayna (Day)

If Weaver, Thread Type: Wind

Appearance:
1a2ef9388057c17e9ccdd4d86cf6ba23.jpg

Personality(Opt.): Shy, Quiet, yet Cheerful. Tends to want to keep most of her past in the past.

Anything else we should know?: Day loves music, and Combat is one of the only thing she takes seriously. Her weapon is an battle-axe.

[QUOTE="Austin Marie Arlein]
Name: Dayna (Day)

If Weaver, Thread Type: Wind

Appearance:
1a2ef9388057c17e9ccdd4d86cf6ba23.jpg

Personality(Opt.): Shy, Quiet, yet Cheerful. Tends to want to keep most of her past in the past.

Anything else we should know?: Day loves music, and Combat is one of the only thing she takes seriously. Her weapon is an battle-axe.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted (I noticed there's a lot of 17yro characters now >u< not complaining tho) due to circumstances with one of the Squad Leaders' and a recruit's schedules, you're in Squad 3. is that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back