• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Hey Ashen. We got a new recruit on the way it seems. We seem to be getting less weavers and more humans.... Wonder if something happens to the doctors....?"

Ashen looked up at him, smiling as usual. "Maybe more and more people are hearing the dangers of becoming a Weaver, so they decide to help without the surgery?" She kicked her legs casually back and forth like a child, smiling all the while.

"Maybe your right. I like that thought more. Thank you for being my positive thinking." Aura said smiling.

She giggled a little, now waving her upper body from side to side. "Yaaaay~ I'm somebody's thoughts!" Yup. Definitely at least tipsy.

"Hm? Oh, I'm not sure..." She said, giggling a bit. She hiccupped, but still had her smile.

(ok so I'll post randomly when I get the chance)

She laughed with him, she had no idea what they were laughing about.

(how did "she had" auto correct to I'm uncultured? my phone's keyboard is so mean!)

Last edited by a moderator:
zen sat back in the car. the scenery was beginning to annoy him at first he found they emptiness comforting now it was just irritating."how much longer revnoir?" he sighed

Revnoir sighed. "We're here, Zen, how did you not notice..? Were here for supplies right? Go find a grocery store or something, pharmacy, whatever." He grumbled, the car ride having put him in a bad mood. His legs were all cramped up. He had fairly long legs, so cars never were his favorite place to sit. He muttered something under his breath, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He walked off in search of some place to get what they needed. The main thing needed was medical supplies and food. Lots of it.

"Soooo~" Ashen parroted, smiling her drunken smile. She sat there hugging the bottle of wine as if it were some sort of teddy bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back