• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Lucky. My longest day ends at 4.00 and the next bus goes 5.15 and I'm home around 6.00pm

LOL. Are we competing who sit's the longest in school?

Also Günther could take over a squad to be used as a medical unit even out in the field.

Yeah. It would probably need a few combatants to protect any unarmed people helping the injured if out in the field.

Alright everyone! Important announcements.

OOC in the IC thread is very much getting out of hand. I'd like to place some more straightforward rules, making it easier to know where it needs to be fixed. There will be zero OOC posts in the IC thread if the OOC quote is not accompanied by a character post.

Ex. *Insert the paragraph or pair of sentences of your character's actions*

(*Insert joke or something*)

This is fine.

Ex. (*Insert joke or reply to something*)

This is not acceptable.

I hope this helps to draw the line between which OOC posts go where!

I also want to mention that I would very much rather posts be in dark colors. I am not against coloring your paragraphs, but I'd like to keep the bright paragraphs that looked like they just stepped out of a rave to a minimum. Thank you for your co-operation and I hope that you all enjoy your time here 'til the Reapers come home! (Little cowboy joke there, mixed with the rp. I'll see myself out)

For exact rules, I will list the brightest colors I will allow in the IC thread below.

All of

the colors

used in

this sentence

can

be

used

as

well

as

any colors

darker than

this.

I'd also like to mention that our thread is growing exponentially! The number of posts are going up much faster than the first thread, which took around two or three months to get just above where we are now. Thank you all so much for supporting the roleplay, it couldn't have been done without you roleplayers! Without you, we'd never have gotten to the second season or been even slightly as successful as we are now.

Thank you everyone! We owe our success to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back