• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

-inches up the stairs to my room- strawberry week whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy -cries while laying on the stairs in a pool of my own tears-

Enkerzed said:
Y'all are just too fast 5 me, so I think I'll drop out of the rp now. No hard feelings I hope.
ALL the hard feelings! Just kidding, but it's a shame! Your character was so interesting -3- but I understand completely. -is reading through 2 more pages right now. Is surprised it's not 5 pages-

Lol yikes! So yeah, you can keep using her if you like, or anyone else for that matter. Dunno how it is around here, but the site I came from had the option of 'orphaning' characters where folks could adopt other people's charries after their owners leave for whatever reason. If she dies of neglect though, well, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't care, but I'd be okay with it. I don't seem to be the only one to have dropped out before. Anyways, all the best and good luck with season 3.

Enkerzed said:
Lol yikes! So yeah, you can keep using her if you like, or anyone else for that matter. Dunno how it is around here, but the site I came from had the option of 'orphaning' characters where folks could adopt other people's charries after their owners leave for whatever reason. If she dies of neglect though, well, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't care, but I'd be okay with it. I don't seem to be the only one to have dropped out before. Anyways, all the best and good luck with season 3.
We'll find a way to explain her absence. Thank you so much for at least trying to join our little hectic rp! We would've loved to see you stay with us longer. Hope you find a good rp to pass your time with that fits you perfectly! (If you haven't already...)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]The Phoenix stood infront of the entrance to the cell room, while the Leviathan stood in his path to follow Cain. The best option right now would be to go back to base and get help.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Then I'll get her myself..." Yato went into the basement , passing Cain and found a cell. He found a bloodsoaked girl, Leah. "Leah?"

[/QUOTE]
Mmmmmmmno. Just no. Please read my post over again. You can't just walk past a god damned Phoenix.

Shinohara said:
Eve looked up at Vayne. "I wouldn't mind it, but I have work. And it would be a bit rough if we have two pregnent women around her." She said with a grin on her face.
And then she realizes... They already do have 2 pregnant ladies. People just cant keep their pants on it seems.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] And then she realizes... They already do have 2 pregnant ladies. People just cant keep their pants on it seems.

[/QUOTE]
Lol looks like season 2 is gonna be full of romance and preggies

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] And then she realizes... They already do have 2 pregnant ladies. People just cant keep their pants on it seems.

[/QUOTE]
lol too many ways to prevent pregnancy.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"I'm not sure who or what I am... Are you able to tell me..." Yato looked at himself. Blood soaked and all. He has a condition where depression and sadness wipes his mind for the past 6 months. He slowly followed the woman. He limped while doing so. He put one hand to is face, feeling the dried out tears on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Don't think it works that way but alright l:

It doesn't :| This is a Fantasy RP where it is slightly modern. So might as well take advantage of the fictional part, right?

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]It doesn't :| This is a Fantasy RP where it is slightly modern. So might as well take advantage of the fictional part, right?

[/QUOTE]
I meant depression doesn't make you forget who you are l: Why not blame it on something like some rare variation of amnesia or something? Like a side effect to his Threads?

A lot of cases have side effects. Such as Revnoir having a few mental disorders because of it, it's a side effect of his Threads.

not only had i not gotten any notifications but i also have not been home all day i just got home from a busy day of errands and annoying relatives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back