• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Yours! I'm not sure what the hell your talking about sounds like your just rping scenarios where people died in war xD

@Kazu Kun, This would exactly look like you're characther if he was a wind weaver in a female version.

Girl-Armor-Warrior-Weapons-Anime.jpg

Hey, isn't that a character from some game or anime? I remember wanting to use that pic for an RP, then realizing that it was taken by something like that.

Yeah, something about fate and stay or something.... I couldn't remember what it was exactly.

Why doesn't the co-owner even know the difference between Leviathan Threads and Phoenix Threads?! WHADDAFAHK?! WHYYYYY?!

MOTHER OF THE FKING KAYROUZIANS!!!!!

Also, Ima be a bit slow responding, talking to someone who wants to make a new cover for the book. I need your help from anyone who was in the first season. What were the symbolic things in it? I forget >u<

No....... The difference is Leviathan is focused on agility and speed, where Phoenix is focused on defense and strength.....

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]BEAHAHAHAHAHA I AM STRONGER PHYSICALLY!!!

[/QUOTE]
Bitch, you can't kill something if you can't even hit it >uO Leviathan FTW!

Anyhow I gotta read 6 pages of fuck pie while trying to do some actual serious shit for my book!

I knew we shouldn't have ended the battle without Umbra....... Too many stuffs left undecided.

-curls up in the fetal position and cries- too much stressssssssssssssss my god! Gimme a god damn minute alright?!

not meaning to put pressure on you. Just wanted to notify so it can be fixed when you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back