• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Spazzycat101 said:
Or shall I bring down the wrath of the clueless and slightly annoying weaver who doesn't even know what thread she uses upon you and your sins? MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA--coughcough!!
Oh, you wish to go against Cain do you? -brings out rag and gas tank- eheheheheh rreeeeaallly

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Oh, you wish to go against Cain do you? -brings out rag and gas tank- eheheheheh rreeeeaallly

[/QUOTE]
No, I just intent to walk in and accidentally throw everything on its head. ^-^

Spazzycat101 said:
No, I just intent to walk in and accidentally throw everything on its head. ^-^
Denied *^* Action coming soon. As soon as u get back to base, shit will hit the fan

Hehe. I'm writing an essay for school and I just used 'ailment' and 'eradicated' in the same sentence. Not even that monumental. I'm sure I'll have a much wider variety of vocabulary than my peers, though.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Denied *^* Action coming soon. As soon as u get back to base, shit will hit the fan

[/QUOTE]
Which base, though? Leah thinks she's going to the Weave's base, but she's actually APPROACHING THE SINS' BASE. HAHAHAHAHHAA

And shit's gonna hit the fan either way. Hehehehehehehehehhehe

Spazzycat101 said:
Which base, though? Leah thinks she's going to the Weave's base, but she's actually APPROACHING THE SINS' BASE. HAHAHAHAHHAA
And shit's gonna hit the fan either way. Hehehehehehehehehhehe
get back to Weave base *^*

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Definitely

[/QUOTE]
Absolutly。

argh, 不好! I forgot,我的电脑写汉语了

:|

No, I forgot that my computer was in Mandarin mode.

Y'know what? It should be officially declared that Google translate should be a go-to site for those struggling with boredom. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]get back to Weave base *^*

[/QUOTE]
Only when she realizes that this isn't the Weave base. *w*

ばか!Spazzばかです!(Probably really wrong, but I didn't use a translator for it, I'm studying Japanese)

...Okay I used the wrong tab, I was reading up on the previous one and accidentally posted there @_@

@Umbra Regalia

Sorreh. I keep forgetting about the no OOC rule thingy. ._.'

Anyway.. right now, I'm just waiting until either Aura gets Leah's message or until she's found by the Sins when they set out, if they go the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back