• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution Character Sign-Up

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]accepted ^^ and since your character will have to be the leader of S2 if in that squad, I take it you know how Threads work?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, it's all good.

[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]Yep, it's all good.

[/QUOTE]
alright, you can jump in by being transferred to the main base (that's where everyone is atm) ^^

Name:

Alphard Alsua (Canaan was her first name)

Species, Weaver or Human?:

Human

If Weaver, what Thread Type?:

Squad:

Appearance:

tumblr_lo2y2n8Snd1qfw572o1_500.gif

Full outfit

Alphard.jpg

History:

.Alphard was put under training from a top military officer. His name was Siam and he gave her the name Canaan as a sign that she will become the Promised Land. Alphard saw him as a father like figure, she looked up to him and trained hard to meet his expectations. At an early age she was capable of going on high class level missions and could pull the trigger on her enemy without any remorse. She learned what kind of guns were the most dangerous, how to tell when someone was a beginner, who the most lethal enemy was at the time, where to be to avoid taking return fire, how to create cover, what emotions belonged on the field and much much more. Alphard achieved the peak of human potential and Siam had nothing else to teach her, as a reward she was engraved of a serpent tattoo on her left arm. When Alphard returned into the world, she found that the only thing she knew how to do was hate and kill.Alphard joined up with a terrorist organization known as Snake, or its known name to the world Hebi. When the reapers exterminated the humans, she then felt the need for once in her life to save what's last of humanity and defeat the reapers. Though she seems all bad ass and stuff. Her greatest weakness is her childhood due to her intense training.

Personality:

tumblr_mje2s0a2Fk1rx1dfqo1_500.gif

Alphard is outgoing,Brave, confident,and would sacrifice her life for others (though she won't admit it). Alphard is usually calm and collected during her attacks and shows no remorse to her actions. Extreemely intelligent and cunning strategist and analyst.

Likes & Dislikes

You'll find out though out the rp.

Abilities

ea62a3762522cfc79afa206fcb7ccb99d02ddeb0_hq.gif

Martial Arts: There isn't a bit of wasted movement and her patience is lethal. She is able to perform acorbatic movements on a moving train like they were childs play. She knows how and where to hit her enemy, vicious attack patterns keep her opponent off balance and leave them little room to make any kind of error without being punished for it. She's trained to be more of a weapon than a woman, and the brutal blunt strikes she can deliver end most brawls quickly.

116984-canaan-alphard-dodges.gif

Gunslinger: When Alphard fires a shot, it typically is going to hit whatever she was aiming for. She's able to account for a moving target and adjust her aim well for such occasions. Her accuracy doesn't really suffer that much on moving vehicles. Her drawing speed is swift, and she's even able to deal with targets while swinging.

Weapon of choice:

FN Five-seveN USG

Synesthesia

Knives (Many hidden)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]

Name:

Alphard Alsua (Canaan was her first name)

Recently became a Weaver

Lightning

Squad:

Doesn't know yet

Appearance:

tumblr_lo2y2n8Snd1qfw572o1_500.gif

Full outfit

457226-87324.jpg

History:

.Alphard was put under training from a top military officer. His name was Siam and he gave her the name Canaan as a sign that she will become the Promised Land. Alphard saw him as a father like figure, she looked up to him and trained hard to meet his expectations. At an early age she was capable of going on high class level missions and could pull the trigger on her enemy without any remorse. She learned what kind of guns were the most dangerous, how to tell when someone was a beginner, who the most lethal enemy was at the time, where to be to avoid taking return fire, how to create cover, what emotions belonged on the field and much much more. Alphard achieved the peak of human potential and Siam had nothing else to teach her, as a reward she was engraved of a serpent tattoo on her left arm. When Alphard returned into the world, she found that the only thing she knew how to do was hate and kill.Alphard joined up with a terrorist organization known as Snake, or its known name to the world Hebi. When the reapers exterminated the humans, she then felt the need for once in her life to save what's last of humanity and defeat the reapers. Though she seems all bad ass and stuff. Her greatest weakness is her childhood due to her intense training.

Personality:

tumblr_mje2s0a2Fk1rx1dfqo1_500.gif

Alphard is outgoing,Brave, confident,and would sacrifice her life for others (though she won't admit it). Alphard is usually calm and collected during her attacks and shows no remorse to her actions. Extreemely intelligent and cunning strategist and analyst.

Likes & Dislikes

You'll find out though out the rp.

Abilities

Martial Arts: There isn't a bit of wasted movement and her patience is lethal. She is able to perform acorbatic movements on a moving train like they were childs play. She knows how and where to hit her enemy, vicious attack patterns keep her opponent off balance and leave them little room to make any kind of error without being punished for it. She's trained to be more of a weapon than a woman, and the brutal blunt strikes she can deliver end most brawls quickly.

116984-canaan-alphard-dodges.gif

Gunslinger: When Alphard fires a shot, it typically is going to hit whatever she was aiming for. She's able to account for a moving target and adjust her aim well for such occasions. Her accuracy doesn't really suffer that much on moving vehicles. Her drawing speed is swift, and she's even able to deal with targets while swinging.

[/QUOTE]
There's no such thing as Lightning Weaver, the closest thing would be an Electricity Weaver. Their Threads carry electric currents, more or less. Other than that I need a squad for her. That's all that's needing change. It's minimal tho so accepted ^^ I'll go add them into notes once I have her squad

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]There's no such thing as Lightning Weaver, the closest thing would be an Electricity Weaver. Their Threads carry electric currents, more or less. Other than that I need a squad for her. That's all that's needing change. It's minimal tho so accepted ^^ I'll go add them into notes once I have her squad

[/QUOTE]
Ok I edited the weaver ability and thanks! And if I need to change her ability or make her human I can do that. I honestly don't think she really need to be a weaver.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Ok I edited the weaver ability and thanks! And if I need to change her ability or make her human I can do that. I honestly don't think she really need to be a weaver.

[/QUOTE]
Well whichever you choose, but I still need her squad... ^^||

Name:

Kai Kendrick

Weaver

Fire

Squad:

Leader of Squad 5

Appearance:

38891.jpg

History:

To be told during rp

Personality:

Very Reckless, but smart, he acts like a immature child.

Likes & Dislikes:

+ Playing Tricks

+ Sparring

+ Humans

+ Reading books

- Reapers

-Sins

- Serious People

- Arrogant people

AI:

Anki- he gives strategies and advice to Kai

Armor:

zEMO4ell.png

Sword:

PUhymf7.png

Maximus said:
Name:
Kai Kendrick

Weaver

Fire

Squad:

Member of Squad 8

Appearance:

38891.jpg

History:

To be told during rp

Personality:

Very Reckless, but smart, he acts like a immature child.

Likes & Dislikes:

+ Playing Tricks

+ Sparring

+ Humans

+ Reading books

- Reapers

-Sins

- Serious People

- Arrogant people

Armor:

zEMO4ell.png

Sword:

PUhymf7.png

Blaster Fist: A Blaster on his hand that releases huge amounts of flame like a flamethrower and can be used to make bullet shots

images
the only thing I cannot accept is the Blaster Fist as 1 it is technically copyright. If I remember correctly, it's an ability that that character (Raven from Elsword) has as his Reckless Fist job change. 2 because it's not with the use of Threads. Your character can use Threads to resemble the skill of the before mentioned copyright character but you can't have a claw like the actual character does. It doesn't fit into the rp. Sry. Other than that it's fine, so until that's removed I cannot add him to notes.

(As much as I love Raven, I can't)

Someone needs to realize eventually that aura is not comming out and something MAY be wrong with him. xD BTW you can jump in when your ready there.

Name:James M. Montgomery

Species, Human

Squad: Am going to assume Squad 2 or Squad 7

Appearance:

recon_by_beaver_skin-d4gjlj5.jpg

History:

James grew up in California. Tried to learned to surf like so many other kids. He fell more often than not. While he did enjoy movies such as Jaws and The Water didn’t quite got that fear of sharks that most of the other kids got.

James graduated from school. Mostly Bs. Learned that his high school education wouldn't be enough to raise a family on. This was very important as he met the woman he loved and would eventually marry. So he went back to school and found he was talented. Though not in the skills he had first imagined. He was recruited by the military. Where he found he had a gift for improvisation and strategy.

Before the invasion hit he was married to a wonderful women named Cassandra. Children were a hard big topic but with how the world looks makes him wish he sometimes went ahead and had them. But he’s happy no kid of his has to live in a world like this

Somehow or another, he always missed the big fights. Cassandra always called it lucky. Then the invasion happened. Luck ran out. Being the last of his family and with not much else to lose he took a bet and well here he is.

Personality:

Generous : Spendthrift. Absent-minded.

Suspicious : Cautious. Never throws anything away.

1.Bubble Gum

2.Warm days

3. Nothing being covered in blood

4. Vacation Time

Dislikes

1.Being shot at

2.Rain

3.People stealing his things

Took me a bit because I had no idea where to go with him but I feel this works.

True indeed. Lol hop in when your ready. We can give you one or the other in rp. My character is the head director of the bace.

Name: Ava Sakala

Species, Weaver or Human?: Weaver

If Weaver, what Thread Type?: fire

Squad: 10

Appearance:
41c72f4a7a95c07fd875a9bdedf80d3a.jpg
(Yes, yang)

History:

Personality: Explosive, meaning quick to anger and quick to act, especially when you cut a piece of hair off. hot headed, and flirty.

fighting

DOGS

fire and explosions

Dislikes:

boredom

quiet

Walls, god damn walls

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]Name: Ava Sakala

Species, Weaver or Human?: Weaver

If Weaver, what Thread Type?: fire

Squad: 10

Appearance:
41c72f4a7a95c07fd875a9bdedf80d3a.jpg
(Yes, yang)

History:

Personality: Explosive, meaning quick to anger and quick to act. hot headed, and flirty.

fighting

fire and explosions

Dislikes:

boredom

quiet

Walls

[/QUOTE]
Accepted, but since you're a leader of one of the squads I need an AI name from you before you jump in.

Terra-Nova-Taylor.jpg

Name: Lucius (Nicknamed Lucy, without his consent)

Appearance: See image, the man on the left.

Species: Human

Squad: 2

History: Served five tours to several terrorist bases with a special ops team

Personality: Lucius has a constant can-do attitude. Well, it's more of a can-do-if-I-have-a-gun attitude, but he always carries his handgun (Or more) so it's almost the same.

• Shooting his Guns and compound bow at targets and game.
  • Telling tales of his tours during his special ops time
  • Classical music

Dislikes:

• Young, trigger-happy inexperienced soldiers. Mostly when they brag.
  • Actually shooting people; He does it without hesitation but every victim leaves a scar. (Learn more here)
  • Mind weavers: Ever since his fear-gas tour in Iraq, he is unable to trust anything that could manipulate his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back