• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Reality TV: Who will win his heart?

JustNick

Next Door Hottie
Congratulations! You are one of the select few chosen to enter the reality TV contest: Who Will Win His Heart?

Why enter you ask? For the grand prize of course! Not only do you have the chance to win the perfect boyfriend, but also enough dough to keep you on your feet for a lifetime! (And did I mention the dream guy happens to be a Prince!)

You, and nine other contestants will live in a mansion, complete with a state of the art gym, private spa retreat, gourmet restaurant, beautiful beach and seaside café, and much, much more! Every two weeks, one of you unlucky girls will be eliminated through a vote, so make sure to stay ahead of the gossip!

So, ladies (and gentlemen), what are you waiting for? Pack your bags, put on a smile and get ready for the adventure of lifetime! But don't worry if this seems a bit too easy for you, trust us, we've got tricks up our sleeve! We hope to see you there!

Hey there! This is just a rough draft for the RP and still needs to be developed. However, if you are interested or want to help me develop it further, comment down below! If ten of you are interested, I will put up a thread. I hope to hear from all of you!

Hey @trix does this sound like something you'd wanna get involved in? I saw your status about looking for 1x1s...but this would be way more fun than that! ;)  Figured I'd invite you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back