• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

GingerBread said:
Well I think that's more a problem with you, rather than the actual sheet. Idk though
I'll be real honest, I actually don't give that much of a shit. I shrug off worse name calling, threats, and rejection.

But hey, what better way to kill time while it's 2 AM-ish and I'm feverish and looking for a (ง'̀-'́)ง

I don't get pissed that easily lmho. If anything I'm tired af, the only reason I'm still up is because I'm thinking up a backstory for a cs, but anyways you have fun with that then.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I don't get pissed that easily lmho. If anything I'm tired af, the only reason I'm still up is because I'm thinking up a backstory for a cs, but anyways you have fun with that then.

[/QUOTE]
Dead parents seem to be the trend.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's odd, ain't it?

[/QUOTE]
Raven Wing Academy more like Raven Wing Orphanage, am I right?

Ok but for real. Why so many dead parents. Like I wanna say at least 80% of the student characters here are missing at least one parent.

I have no clue. I did that for 2 of my first characters I made on this site but that's it, I guess that was the only thing people can think of while out if ideas.

Random RPer: *Tries to think. Lightbulb shines over head* "Kill the parents!!

Myself...well I'm just shit at backstories in general.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I have no clue. I did that for 2 of my first characters I made on this site but that's it, I guess that was the only thing people can think of while out if ideas.
Random RPer: *Tries to think. Lightbulb shines over head* "Kill the parents!!

Myself...well I'm just shit at backstories in general.

[/QUOTE]
I think I have. One character with a dead parent. And he's pretty much been stuck in the anger phase of grief for 8 years.

But the worst thing is when they basically have their parents brutally murdered in front of them and then display little to no issue about it. Like is it just a pity card, a half assed attempt at a tragedy? Who knows.

Kazehana said:
Me being a little shit and making an argument from nothing because it was 2 AM and I was bored.

Rest assured, I threw up in my mouth a little every time I typed.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Me being a little shit and making an argument from nothing because it was 2 AM and I was bored.
Rest assured, I threw up in my mouth a little every time I typed.
Then why did you do it? Exactly?

Schadenfreudmeh said:
>_>
<_<

*clears the ever living fuck out of my throat*
Schadenfreudmeh said:
*internally screeches as I clear my throat harder somehow*
*I have wheezed into the fifth dimension*
Schadenfreudmeh said:
That those were rather homophobic/transphobic phrases respectfully.
GingerBread said:
How was it transphobic or homophobic
Schadenfreudmeh said:
1. Using the word gay as an insult
2. Assuming female "assets" means you must be a girl.
GingerBread said:
It's a bit of a stretch to call it an insult, right? It's a descriptive word, meaning either homosexual or carefree and happy. Now it's most likely the former, but either way, I don't see any homophobic content in it. It just seems like he's describing it. But meh.
I mean, technically, yeah. If I saw someone with tits, I'd assume they're a woman, without, I'd assume they're man. It's not transphobic at all, it makes logical sense, especially if we're talking biological gender, which I assume is what they were describing, right?
Veyd Sahvoz]Probably because some people type short quotes after each point in a cs. For example: [B]Name[/B]: John Smith "Yours truly." [B]Age[/B]: 17 "How old do I look to you?" [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Dude. If you are offended by this then why don't you ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL] about what she meant by it and dicuss it with her?
Schadenfreudmeh said:
Well they don't seem to be on right now so I'm just gonna sit here and laugh at getting you two so riled up.
GingerBread said:
Well I think that's more a problem with you, rather than the actual sheet. Idk though
Lol, I'm sorry, when I saw this, I just died. xD

• I didn't mean anything bad by it, that's honestly how that character is. Those quotes show how much of a bitch she is.
  • Why would I make a joke against gays if my best friend is gay and I help him find dates?
  • Not an insult, huuugggeeee stretch to call it that, cause that's how my character thinks of herself.

Ask me yourself next time before you go off on things like this.^~^

Lol, and if it bothers you that much, instead of getting pissed, you could've just asked politely for me to change it cause it "offended" you. That's not too hard to do right?

Comet said:
Why would I make a joke against gays if my best friend is gay and I help him find dates?
Tbh none of us had any reason to know this. I know you're embellishing your character, but could you refrain from using slurs like saying something is "gay" when you mean somethin along the lines of "lame?" Personally, it makes me feel very uncomfortable regardless of your real life situation.

Kazehana said:
Tbh none of us had any reason to know this. I know you're embellishing your character, but could you refrain from using slurs like saying something is "gay" when you mean somethin along the lines of "lame?" Personally, it makes me feel very uncomfortable regardless of your real life situation.
Thank you for being honest about this. Yes. I could refrain from using that word, I wasn't thinking about offending people when I made her.

I like you, you're straight to the point instead of spiraling off into a anger rampage. I'll change it.^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back