Other Random question of the day

to me they are 50/50 there useful when it comes to what might be in the game like with GTA, but when it comes to making sure people are of age to play the game there not always useful as kids can find ways around that age restriction by either getting there parents to buy the game for them or playing the game on there older siblings account so really it's only usefullness is what will be in the game like violence,blood,extreme language etc.

Hmm I'm not really a fan of sitcoms so I'm not sure, having a hard time remembering any. .... there was a sitcom about a Yeti. That yeti was cute. Can't remember the name though.

Ever see the Netflix show Alexa & Katie? That show in general is super sweet, but I'd say Katie is such a wholesome friend.

I mainly enjoy playing on my computer or playing videogames while i'm home (mainly on my switch since thats at the moment the only system i have at my feet i still need to hook up my PS3 and wii )

Probably nothing would change. I'd get a tub with water, put my tail in it and keep working at PC 🤔

Assuming it comes with resistance to cold (or happens not in winter), immediately go jump in a lake.

go swimming though i'm already considered a fish in water as i love to swim anyway so i guess being a mermaid would be no different for me lol

What would you do if you were turned into a mermaid/merman for a day?

Assuming that I magically knew not to just spend the entire day freaking out about why I suddenly turned half-fish, I think I would get on a tub or pool and try to spend the day relaxing there. Never been a big fan of the sea, at least not anything you'd find along the coast, and just for a day I wouldn't risk going anywhere deep. Especially cause even if we assume I won't get blinded by salt water like I usually am, I still wouldn't know if my body could handle the pressure of the deeper oceans.

not really one to hate fictional characters since they don't exist but i do have characters i don't exactly like example is amaimon from blue exorcist so this question for me is not easy to answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back