• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♈ r e c l a m a t i o n ♈

spectro

dayman

DecoBorderTop.png

4562138.png

tumblr_nlr414RD8V1u9cqypo1_500.gif

DecoBorderBottom.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is absolutely amazing! Could you please tag me when the CS is open? Thank you~

@SpectroVector

Sorry for the late reply, cadet, but I was thinking that SOMEONE has to play some sort of warden or supervisor for the institution; and that supervisor/warden could have a mentally ill relative that would end up getting stuck in such an institution. It would make sense, why spend extra money to send your relative to another rehabilitation center when you can keep them in the institution you are employed at?

On top of that, for one, (and to my utter embarrassment) I am not well practiced with playing a younger character (being an old man myself). For two, I think it would create a really interesting dynamic to have an older character, whom some of the patients may fear or admire, act as a 'father' figure to the patients or at least act as the old man who imparts wisdom on those willing to hear it. Maybe he will be an outcast, maybe he will act as a ringleader, who knows?

ijustthoughtitwasagoodideaimsorry

@SSgt Goodrich There will be staff on the ward, you can check those out on the Neutral Characters section!

And that idea is brilliant. I totally agree, having a father figure/boss would be brilliant. But the Centre is for young people, so I don't think anyone older than thirty-which is pushing it-would be allowed into the place.

Your ideas are brilliant, and I would let you play a warden, but then you wouldn't be able to join the PTP which is really the main plotline for the the roleplay.

I hope you still decided to join!

tfw your plane is delayed for two hours :/

like I said, I'll be lurking until I decide whether or not to join. maybe I'll spend the next two hours making a cs.

QuixoticKitten said:
tfw your plane is delayed for two hours :/
like I said, I'll be lurking until I decide whether or not to join. maybe I'll spend the next two hours making a cs.
samesies

I'll try and fully complete a character but once the laziness beacons me I will need someone to save me xD

pulpfiction said:
omg i meant the part with lurking, not having a plane delayed. sorry you have to go through that, Quix. D:
oh it was brutal. I thought I was going to die in that airport. I'm in Florida now though, so all is good (:

boyguro said:
@Ethereal @ShurikenPhoenix @Atsuko @Semblance @NessieAlways y'all interested
This seems very interesting

I'm still getting into the rp mode again after holiday breaks and the start of school so I'll see if I can have a sheet up before the deadline =)

I might have a character in mind but I need to do some research before decided if I'm going to go down that road =)

I'll let you all know if I will make a Charie though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back