• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pump those pistons, you steam powered sonofab****

Jason jumped on the carriage spun round simultaneously taking out his tesla revolver and fired a shot into the mans shoulder putting him in the way of Darrens' punch

Darren felt the mech tilt and saw a man slashing the pipework on the left leg. "Oh no you f*cking don't!" He strained in the control harness and kicked the man away. "B*ggar!" he screamed as the mech began to tilt more. He began to pull himself out of the harness but felt the restraints on his legs tighten. "Ah f*cking sh*t!" He shoved his arms back into the control slots and began tearing up the cobbles, making the ground impassable for the bikers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentina turned the metal horse down a narrow street and winced as the sides of the carriage scraped in a painful way as bits fell off.

Darren sat in the mech struggling to undo the leg constraints, keeping an eye on the men attempting to make their way through the rubble and over the pit that had been created. "Not gonna be long till they get round behind me, or just go straight after the others." he thought. He pulled out his broadsword and began hacking at the piping and wiring connecting the restraints to the mech. It didn't take long for him to cut all the connections and make a run for it, chasing after Val and Jason. He was hindered slightly by the metal bands around his thighs, knees, and calves, but he still ran fast enough to escape his pursuers.

Jason hooke onto the edge of the carridge with his grapple claw he jumps back and reached out his hand to Darren "Quickly grab on"

Darren grabbed Jasons hand and pulled himself onto the cart. "I've gotta make a slight detour, I'll meet you outside... what did you say the town was called?" he asked as he unchained his steambike. As he did so several of their pursuers came flying round a corner on bikes. "Ah sh*te. Ranger, there's a gatling in one of the cases if you need it."

"It's a while northeastwerds small fishing village called Johnshaven" Jason took the gatling gun and put it to the side he checked his revolver "two shots two kills or three" Jason crouched and began calculating he fires a shot into the front wheel of one of the bikes making it crash into a second and just fires his last round into a bikers head he turns to grab the gatling gun when he feels a burning feeling in his leg he looked and seen he had been shot clean through the kneecap his leg suddenly buckles and he falls to the ground

"Damn it, man!" Darren yelled as the ranger fell. He abandoned the locks holding his bike in place and began raking through their luggage for bandages or painkillers.

Jason pulled out from his belt what appeared to be a cylinder of metal he put it through the hole in his knee the two ends expanded and attached itself to his knee "Painkillers please that hurt a lot more than I thought it would" Jason pulled himself up and picked up the gatling gun and covered the bikers in led

"That's f*cking pre-daemon technology. One, how the hell did you get a hold of that, and two, how in the name of Cthulhu were you not arrested for having that?!" Darren threw a bundle of bandages and a syringe at Jason and pulled the last of the chains off his bike.

"We have ways some rangers are more organised than others I'm what you call a treasure hunter I find ancient technology and rebuild it with better purpose" the gatling gun ran out of ammo jason put it back down and looked around for one of his gadgets

"You rangers are more messed up than I thought." Darren muttered as he revved up his steambike. "If I don't turn up assume I found somewhere better to hide." He drove off the cart, skidded across the ground for a few moments, then sped off north, leaving a trail of dust and smoke behind him.

Jason pulled out a clockwork grenade and sent it flying into the bikers "WE'RE CLEAR TURN RIGHT HERE AND FOLLOW THE TRACKS TO A COASTEL TOWN CALLED MONTROSE"

Jason and Val pulled up to Johnshaven "Carefull now the streets are infested with spirits they have a route always stay behind me and stay with me these spirits will never look behind them no matter how close but don't touch them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back