• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Psychosphere (Pretentious Detailed Post-Apocalyptic Mech )

?

• !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*runsinacircle*

Detailed, mh? Well, I DO like the approach that posts are expected to have thought instead of just size. :) I'm in, in this is still open.

Oh, and because I'm a nosey f***: Are we gonna "create" (i.e. google with our lazy asses) our mechs? I usually don't even like even Mechs but I'm so thirsty for a mech RP after watching Code Geass haaaa

Sunbather said:
*runsinacircle*
Detailed, mh? Well, I DO like the approach that posts are expected to have thought instead of just size. :) I'm in, in this is still open.

Oh, and because I'm a nosey f***: Are we gonna "create" (i.e. google with our lazy asses) our mechs? I usually don't even like even Mechs but I'm so thirsty for a mech RP after watching Code Geass haaaa
Yep! If I'm being honest, I don't feel like I'd be facilitating thought if I made you choose from a list of options or whatever. If you have trouble, feel free to ask but I believe that if you're creative most things have a way of falling into place c-:

I've read the part about the futuristic NY, but just to make sure: The rest of the world exists as well, right? I'm preparing a rough CS for when the main thread's up and I just wanted to make sure.

Porgongo said:
Also monsters, of course!!!
By 'monsters' what do you mean, exactly ? Do you mean monsters as in Kaiju, or monsters as in xenomorphs and such ?

@Porgongo

Were I not already a super moderator, I totally would have claimed Giyari's position as Futuristic forum moderator. xD As it stands, I really should be thanking you - this looks like the perfect thread to be my first mech roleplay experience!

The One Eyed Bandit]Thheeeennn Have a thread: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/psychosphere-wip.134829/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/psychosphere-wip.134829/[/URL]
ermagawd, I totally missed this. Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back