• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prophetic - A Percy Jackson Roleplay

Play On Words

Musical Goddess
camp-half-blood.png

DISCLAIMER:
This will be as if the Percy Jackson series never happened. So that means that the two camps have no knowledge of the other's existence.

The Oracle Of Delphi has disappeared.
Before that, she was broken. It was a year-and-a-half since the last prophecy had been spoken, and a full year since the last quest was completed. Nine months since the Oracle was rushed into the Big House the first time she collapsed in the middle of a campfire in front of everyone. Green smoke had seeped out of her skin as she muttered phrases in Latin over and over that no one could understand. After that, campers stopped being able to talk to the gods in their dreams, or see the past. The gods became more silent than usual, ignoring any and all prayers and offerings sent to them. Even Apollo, who would occasionally respond to haiku prayers, was deaf to any and all questions about the Oracle.

The more time that went by without a quest, even a minor one, the more restless and antsy everyone at camp was.

Though no one thought that anything might have happened to the gods themselves until an ambassador from Camp Jupiter travelled across the country to Camp Half-Blood to announce that their augur had lost the ability to read prophecies. Something, or someone, had also broken through Camp Jupiter's defenses and stolen their books of prophecy, including parts that hadn't been translated yet.

The next day, the Oracle vanished. No one knew how it happened. When questioned, a wood nymph claimed that the Oracle had walked away from the barrier in a trance in the middle of the day, and something big and fast had grabbed her before they could do anything about it. Another said it happened at night while everyone was asleep, and someone had summoned a monster in the middle of the forest and killed her. A small search party, consisting only of Greeks, was sent out to look for her around the outskirts of camp, but in the end came back without any trace of the missing Oracle.

Without a prophecy, or help from any version of the gods, the Greek demigods of Camp Half-Blood and the Roman demigods of Camp Jupiter are going to have to do the impossible: Find the Oracle of Delphi, and find out what happened to Apollo and all the other gods of Olympus. The two groups will meet at a neutral location before going off on the quest together.

This RP will start the day after the Oracle disappears.

Rules:
No godmodding whatsoever
Post at least one time a day
Post minimum of one paragraph per character
Maximum of three characters per person
Be realistic
No OP characters
Only one of each Big Three child, those are not first come, first serve
If I say no, get over it
Be respectful in OOC
I want a few people per camp before starting

Plot credit: S n o w S n o w
Tags: revalia revalia Cthulu Cthulu Thanatos Thanatos

Let me know below if you're interested, how many characters you're thinking of doing, and which camps they're from. If you can tell me their parentage, that's a plus.​

Interested as always. With my previous characters - 4.

CAMP JUPITER
A daughter of Bellona.
A daughter of Janus.

CAMP HALF-BLOOD
A daughter of Apollo. (debatable on removing this though due to 3 characters)
A daughter of Aphrodite. (instead of Apate)

I am still deciding which one I am deducing... Depending on the numbers on each camp....

Last edited:
Oh yeah, here we go again. Time for people to assume they want total global domination while speaking French.
Well well... the french revolution. Although... I am not sure yet due to the fact I don't know the number of members on each camp. Since it is a three max thing... I need to remove one from a camp :p

Well well... the french revolution. Although... I am not sure yet due to the fact I don't know the number of members on each camp. Since it is a three max thing... I need to remove one from a camp :p

Awww, but oh well, such is life. I was debating whether or not to throw him to the other camp, then I remembered.

Romans like their formations and ranks. Greeks just do whatever they want.

Personally I am more of a Roman interest than Greek :P

Personally I am more of a Roman interest than Greek :P

Don't mistake me putting him in the Greek category. It's just his personality matches the Greeks (probably because he was designed to be in Camp Half-Blood).

But I love Romans. They're pretty damn interesting.

Huh, maybe I'll double.

Don't mistake me putting him in the Greek category. It's just his personality matches the Greeks (probably because he was designed to be in Camp Half-Blood).

But I love Romans. They're pretty damn interesting.

Huh, maybe I'll double.
Yo... you interested in making Janus twins? xD

Play On Words Play On Words ,

Camp Half-Blood
A daughter of Aphrodite.

Camp Jupiter
A daughter of Janus.

[I will most likely include the daughter of Bellona, praetor if it's allowed again]

Those would be my three characters.

Play On Words Play On Words ,

Camp Half-Blood
A daughter of Aphrodite.

Camp Jupiter
A daughter of Janus.

[I will most likely include the daughter of Bellona, praetor if it's allowed again]

Those would be my three characters.
I figured this time I'm sticking to one Praetor that's going, which I'll be controlling. Maybe a Centurion for your daughter of Bellona?

I'm going to keep this a smaller group, so I'm going to open the thread and allow 5(?) people from each camp to go on the quest.

A reminder. If your character does nothing but sleep or fight or something useless, they won't be invited. Make your character the kind that would be invited to join a quest. That goes for personality, powers, weapons, skills, everything. Not overpowered, just give them a couple things that make them useful, and don't make them complete assholes.

Thinking of a son of Poseidon and a son of Thanatos. Maybe another, haven't decided yet. Son of Ares or Hephaestus, maybe Nike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back