• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prophetic - A Percy Jackson Roleplay

Oh hey it's this thing again. Just wanted to say GLHF. I'd ask to join if it wasn't too late already.

Plus new raid in WoW comes out tomorrow.

Last edited:
We have openings for a Roman character if you want!

Uh. Well this is embarrassing but I never actually read the series about the Roman campers. Haven't read the Percy Jackson series since...Probably middle school? But I'll give it a try if you don't mind!

Welp it's up. Hope him not being super duper "Charge into battle umahgahd" Roman is alright. Not my style.

Uh. Well this is embarrassing but I never actually read the series about the Roman campers. Haven't read the Percy Jackson series since...Probably middle school? But I'll give it a try if you don't mind!
He's great. Him being a Probatio is correct, that changes after exactly one year of service.

Yadda yadda, make sure he's likable so he'd be realistically invited into the quest, same spiel, but he's fine. Also, for his combat ability, maybe three minutes? In battle, any amount of time is a lot, but since it's only one or two at a time, three minutes is fine.

Yeh that's why I didn't make my Hephaestus kid again.

Alrighty, I'll add that in now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back