• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications (OOC) [CLOSED]

A fine way to confirm that I exist halfway around the world as compared to the average roleplayer.

... Also, within less than a few seconds of scrolling through the West HQ thread, I realise the chaos that lies within it fully.

Last edited:
And I just realized that I have no idea how to play an overly and annoyingly sociable character. Usually I play the guy being bothered by the overly and annoyingly social character (in other words, Adrian).

I love being the overly annoying sociable character, that's why I'm being the witch who hides secrets and watches people sleep

I just now realized your character's name is Cynthia. Now I have to make it so that Jane's stuffed rabbit having the same name somehow isn't a coincidence.

I just now realized your character's name is Cynthia. Now I have to make it so that Jane's stuffed rabbit having the same name somehow isn't a coincidence.
Yeah, that scene probably would have been disturbing enough already but the fact that the stuffed rabbit being mutilated had the same name as my character made it 1000% more disturbing.

Damn I can't decide who I'd want to voice Adrian in an Anime Adaption. I currently have Lucien Dodge down as my fan casting because he voiced Felix in Fire Emblem: Three Houses but now I'm not sure because I think that he sounds a bit old for Adrian even looking at other work he did and before that I had Steven Yeun who plays Keith in Voltron: Legendary Defender but I'm not sure about that either (unrelated fun fact: he also voices Steve in Tales of Arcadia).

I currently have it down to Sam Vincent who plays Lloyd in Ninjago from season 8 onwards because I think that if you were to take Lloyds voice and make it just a bit more sullen it would sound a lot like Adrian or if you wanted to go with a bit more whiny approach Ryan Potter who plays Hiro in Big Hero 6 might work but, funnly enough he might sound too young for Adrian...

I don't even know why I'm ranting here but I need to rant to someone so you're stuck with me.

Well I decided on Sam Vincent because I definitely imagine Adrian's voice as a slightly more sullen Lloyd (and for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, go watch Ninjago! It's great.)

Makes me wanna think about who would voice act my character. Who voices a good creepy girl?
I think everyone should do this cause it's a fun thought exercise.

Also I just realized that I need to have Cynthia sing at some point because my fan casting for her is Abby "Mistress of Song" Trott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back