Project Black

5 hours ago, Khaz said:

They were. But we shall recover them! Huzzah!

Ps I'll try to get a post up soon :P

We shall, 'cause there's not a star in heaven that they can't reach to achieve their goal. .... ;)

Also, as a double post, I decided to go back and read the rp from the beginning. It's super cool we've made it this far!

Cheers for all the fun guys, can't wait to continue :)

Sorry it took so long. I am still backed up on a lot of rps. Between that, work, this new job opportunity.... and well... life... it was just a rough month I guess. But things are slowly turning around and I'm slowly getting all my rps back to being active. I look forward to getting further into this rp. I have a lot of ideas and twists in mind and they just grow and I keep adding more stuff for our characters lol. 

Okay, I am sorry I haven't posted, however, I am on the official last leg of my work. I finish on the 7th of Dec, which is awhile away rp wise, but not so much when you are cramming to get work finished xD  So I am going to be completely MIA until the 8th of Dec. Sorry guys! Please continue on without me if you need to ball rolling. You can have charlie rush off to act as a distraction or something...Really looking forward to posting Dax's reaction to Ross :)  I have a couple of lines typed up but nothing solid yet! 

@SleepyBuddha, If you wanna suspend the interaction between Adrian and Jack I will understand, as I know I will be underground for a bit which can be very boring for my partners. 

Anyways. Guys, best of luck with everything going on at your ends! I shall see you on the 8th ;)  (EEkkks,can't wait!)

Okay, I am sorry I haven't posted, however, I am on the official last leg of my work. I finish on the 7th of Dec, which is awhile away rp wise, but not so much when you are cramming to get work finished xD  So I am going to be completely MIA until the 8th of Dec. Sorry guys! Please continue on without me if you need to ball rolling. You can have charlie rush off to act as a distraction or something...Really looking forward to posting Dax's reaction to Ross :)  I have a couple of lines typed up but nothing solid yet! 

@SleepyBuddha, If you wanna suspend the interaction between Adrian and Jack I will understand, as I know I will be underground for a bit which can be very boring for my partners. 

Anyways. Guys, best of luck with everything going on at your ends! I shall see you on the 8th ;)  (EEkkks,can't wait!)

I haven't had a tonne of time either. Personally I am done exams on the 12th so I will definitely be active then but hopefully I can get a post off before that

Still alive! printing tomorrow! Will post tomorrow too :D  After I have caught up on sleep!

also....what on earth is that smilie?? that isn't a happy face... it looks pure evil

Still alive! printing tomorrow! Will post tomorrow too :D  After I have caught up on sleep!

also....what on earth is that smilie?? that isn't a happy face... it looks pure evil

YAY!!!!!!

I hope everyone else is alive and well too. I know Shadowz was wasted last night. lol. (^_^

Haha that might be me tomorrow night, so I apologise n advance xD

I want to post and not keep you guys waiting but there's also a lovely gift bottle of rum waiting for me. So my post seems a bit odd, you know why.  

I'm sorry I am also still alive. I thought after my exams I wouldn't be busy but that was naive of me. Also I haven't been getting notifications for this thread so poop. I'll read the posts and get a post up hopefully by tonight!

I'm sorry I am also still alive. I thought after my exams I wouldn't be busy but that was naive of me. Also I haven't been getting notifications for this thread so poop. I'll read the posts and get a post up hopefully by tonight!

I eagerly await

Users who are viewing this thread

Back