Prism University ~ A Pokemon Academy RP [Inactive]

Surota frowned again, being reminded of her defeat. "S-she did." She pointed to Cross

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Pikachu struck a pose and smiled. "Yeah, me. Hi."

Absol stared directly to the left of Surota, looking for where she was speaking from.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hal makes his way over to the two and chuckles. "Shucks, I missed the battle. I'm Hal nice to meet you two!" When he sees the Pikachu he chuckles again and takes out a Pokeball from his backpack, releasing his own Pikachu. "Pika!!" "Heh, looks like we both have a Pikachu!" Hal's Pikachu grabs onto Hal's pant leg and half hides behind him.

"I-I'm S-Surota, and this is R-Renegade." She points to her Deino.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hal smiles warmly and extends his hand "Nice to meet you Surota,you too Renegade!" Hal's Combusken, Combo, walks over to Renegade and begins examining it with meticulous detail, as if something were going to happen. "Combo...don't be rude." He returns to Hal's side, looking defeated "Busken..." "Hey! Be nice! Maybe this is their first year here." Busken!!" "WELL HOW SHOULD I KNOW I JUST MET THESE PEOPLE!!"

They go on like this for a couple minutes...

"Oh great there are people here" he had said to himself there seemed to have been a battle as well as a boy arguing with his pokemon Henry had slightly laughed to himself over the sight. Finally there was mister stone who had been watching the match from the sidelines. Henry thought that he missed everything but kept hidden with his misdreavus for now he didn't want to be noticed. His misdreavus kept quiet as well knowing her partner was serious about being hidden o he floated nearby him.

"Oh no. I'm a sophomore, she's a freshman. Cross Elm, nice to you Hal." She looked at him, with meticulous eyes.

Zero jumped down and looked at the other Pikachu, the only difference between the two was the zero marking on his forehead.

Hal's Pikachu stares at Zero with slight interest as he tilts his head slightly. "Pika?"

Hal stops arguing with Combo and looks over at Cross, who was staring at him. Being the loud person he was, he was not a stranger to being stared at. "So, another sophomore huh? You must be in the Topaz academy if you're battling, huh?" he said with a certain determination in his eyes

"Yes. Obviously." She looked at the new boy, not sure how to react to his questions. She laid a hand on Graceon's head and ran her fingers through his fur.

Zero looked at the other Pikachu- he rarely saw another, and tilted his head to one side.

Hal's pikachu smiles when he sees the other Pikachu mimicing him, so he tilts his head to the other side and waves.

"Not a very talkative person, I get it. Come on guys, we should be training anyways. Ill leave you to your victory, then." He says with some dismissal in his voice. Combo jumps up onto his shoulders as he returns Pikachu to his pokeball. "Ill see you around I suppose" He says as he turns and begins to walk towards the commons

Henry had noticed the conversation had finished and now the boy was walking towards him he then walked away from the gym not wanting interaction until he ran across wet paving and fell over he sat in one place as he rubbed his forehead. "Ouch that was really unexpected just what i needed" he mumbled to himself as his misdreavus cackled loudly at the sight. "This isn't very funny" he then fell again and started laughing with his misdreavus forgetting there was a boy coming out those doors to the commons.

A whole lot of people were having pokemon matches, which got Luxian distracted. He closely watched each one from his little "island", and had another smile on his face. Cyrus on the other hand had fallen asleep while waiting for so long. After each battle, he scanned the room for a different battle, and then sighed. "Well Cyrus, I guess its just not our da-" Looking down at his partner, curled up and feeling at home, he sighed. The two haven't done anything but watch battle all day, so why would the fire pokemon be tired? Boredom was the answer, and as soon as he came to this realization, he sighed. "Makes sense..." Lux picked up his companion, and took a seat outside of the ring. He'd given up on having Pokemon battles for the first day, and decided to be a spectator, waiting for class to end. While scanning the room again, he stroked his companion's fur as he slept.

"Oh yeah, his name is Marek. He's been with me for a long time. And he is actually shiny, that explains the unique coloring."

Mack responded.

@Shura11

Once he finished his sentence to Prof. Amethyst, a young man with a lot of hair, smart guy glasses, blue shirt and a doctor's coat approached him. Mack could tell this is was a very smart man just by looking at him. The man introduced himself, explained that his name is Jerome and that he was studying the connection between a Ninetales with their tails. Automatically, Jerome became very interesting to Mack.

"Oh, well it is very nice to meet you Jerome, my name is Mackauley, but by all means call me Mack. Your research sounds very interesting Jerome, when did you start it?"

Mack asked with a big spark of curiosity in his voice.

@dakup

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Jerome left: "I started my research this year. My nine tails evolved my junior year here so I began to think I want to stay here and see if I can use their research lab to study Darkrai, but then heard rumors about how the nine tails and trainer can connect telepathically."

Jerome quickly left after he responded to Mack's question. Maybe he wasn't in a mood to talk, maybe he was busy, who knows and who cares, Mack was sure that he was gonna see him again some other day.

@dakup

Mack looked back at the Professor, and told her; "Well i'm gonna see what I can do about the knee cap." He looked around and saw the counter with some nurses behind it, and so he walked torwards it.

One of the nurses quickly noticed him limping. She quickly came out the side of the counter and to him. She inspected his right leg and saw the injury. She looked up to Mack and said; "I know just the thing for you dear, wait here for a second." She ran off to the back door to retrieve something. Marek came walking and hugged Mack's right leg. Mack looked down to him. "Will you get off me?" He tried shaking his leg, but obviously, his knee would not let him. "Go. Shoo, shoo!" He exclaimed at Marek. Mack had no other choice, he picked him up by the ear, and placed him at his left side, then Marek hugged his left leg. "Stay there, ok, there."

The nurse came out with a white bag with a red cross on it.
"Here take this." She handed him the bag. Mack noticed it was dripping water. "In there, at the bottom is a bag with ice in it; apply it to your leg for about 10 minutes, once your done, use the anti-biotics that are at the top of the bag." The nurse said. "Thanks." Mack said. He limped outside and saw a small bench, he sat there, Marek still holding on to his left leg. Mack opened the bag and saw the ice pack, he took it out and placed it on top of his right knee cap.

"Mmm, very cold."

Henry ran of towards the commons where he hoped there would not be too many people he hated cramped spaces. He then remembered something important the jacket he was going to repair was still in his arms when he saw a girl with bright pink hair scurry by "ARIA" he shouted in her direction and chased after her. He had ran across the school to catch up to her "you know i was heading to mine and your brothers room to fix a rip in his jacket would you like to come up with me and wait for him there." @KeyHolder

Shura11 updated Prism University ~ A Pokemon Academy RP with a new update entry:

Restart?

I've noticed the RP has been kind of dead. Part of that is my fault for not thinking things through more when I made the Rp and trying to fix it mid RP. However I am planning on redoing the RP and doing it right. however I was thinking of two options

Restart the RP as a battle Academy for trainers to hone their skills.

or

Do pokemon RP set in the time where new pokemon being discovered and understood. It would be set in the Kalos region and players would be tasked with going around...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im afraid I wont be any good for the second option. The last pokemon game I played was a little bit of White but mostly Emerald. I can still try though :/

I have not played Kalos yet, so I know next to nothing about it. I won't be much good for option number two.

now that i think about it i haven't played any of Kalos either i might not be any good at the second option

I'm just going to restart the Academy version of the RP and limit it to those who were part of this RP. Not going to have so many players this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back