• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Derrin perked up and put his mask on. He turned to the footsteps. "Who's there?" A woman with long black hair and deep purple eyes who was clearly a demon stopped where she was and stopped. Her body slightly curvy and her horns curved up to the sky. "Don't tell me you forgot about little old me." Derrin gasped. "Nayda?!" He jumps to his feet and tackle hugs the stranger knocking them both to the sand. "I'm so glad you could make it!" The stranger hugs back gently. "I almost couldn't but I managed a way to see my best friend get married."

Kuna Valentina

Kuna watched in horror for one moment, the the next, she understood and watched everything unfold. Her remaining seated on the ground patiently.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna watched and stood up with. “H-hi,” Kuna spoke, her ears pinned.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna stood there for a moment, obviously stuck in her thoughts then blinked back to reality, “nice to meet you.” She slowly stuck out her hand to shake hers.​

Nayda smiled sweetly. "Nice to meet you too." She pulled her hand back. "So when is the ceremony starting?" She looked at Derrin. "This weekend you can stay in one of the spare rooms for now until then."

Kuna Valentina

Kuna smirked at the thought. She loved Derrin more than anything else right now. Marrying him was a dream come true to her.​

"Well I'll leave you two out alone I'll head back to the castle and catch up with your mom and dad. Man it's been a while since I was here. I hope I still remember the place." She waves then walks off. Derrin waved back and smiled at the thought of the wedding and being able to catch up with his best friend.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna was completely stuck in her thoughts, as her eyes were clouded and she hadn’t really noticed anything.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna was still in a frozen daze then woke up from it with a few brief blinks. She looked at him with a face that said “sorry”.​

"It's ok I'm excited too. I believe it's natural for a soon to be married couple to be excited." He slowly leaned in closer to her face and gently kissed her.

Kuna Valentina

She hides her face into his neck, her fur ticklishly rubbing against him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back