• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Press Start (A Ready Player One RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmm.... Timeline wise, does this take place Post-Parcival winning the whole thing, or ? Also.... Will someone play as Parcival and Art3mis specifically in this RP ? I'm willing to do so.

Hmm.... Timeline wise, does this take place Post-Parcival winning the whole thing, or ? Also.... Will someone play as Parcival and Art3mis specifically in this RP ? I'm willing to do so.
Takes place five years after the win. Parzival is currently MIA. I hadn’t really thought about what to do with Art3mis or the other High Five members until the “end”.

Hmm... I see . Thank you. I am curious about this RP though. I'll likely make a character, but I am uncertain, because I'm already juggling nearly 6 other roleplays.

This looks AMAZING!! I'm a huge fan of Ready Player One (book and movie). I'm new to this website (I've done plenty of rp before tho) so I'm not really sure what to do as far as setting up a character or anything.

Thanks, and happy gunting!

Character creation is easy. Just copy paste the character sheet and fill in the blanks. The reply box is pretty simple to navigate.

Hey, I have a quick question.

So in the main rp, I left off at a point where I'm waiting for a specific character to respond. I just wanna clarify if I did that right, or if I should do it differently, or not do it at all. Ik I'm new, i just want to be sure I'm doing things the right way.

Thanks!
Depending on the character, you would have to @ the member who controls the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back