• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Press Start (A Ready Player One RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Perhaps bumping the interest check wouldn't be a bad idea?? Or maybe a helpful rEminem to the others whim were interested?

-Wilson- -Wilson- JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Pacificus Pacificus

Press Start (A Ready Player One RP) is now open to post! You can post a real world character intro or start in the original Oasis. When you’re ready to join Oasis II, end the post with a centered and bolded “Press Start”. Once everyone has done so, I’ll post the intro “tutorial”.

I might be late as I’m attempting to fix my laptop and I can’t type lots on a phone

Thank you for making this role play! I've been DYING to rp Ready Player One since I read the book 7 years ago. Although the movie is nothing like the book, It's still great that it's mainstream now!

Thank you for making this role play! I've been DYING to rp Ready Player One since I read the book 7 years ago. Although the movie is nothing like the book, It's still great that it's mainstream now!

You’re welcome! I think we’ll move forward with the RP on Monday. I kinda let the Friday deadline slip. ?

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy
503874b11848bd5e001ce6f6768ab5c4.jpg

It's Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back