Pray We Return(OOC)

HEY THERE GUYS!!!

Soses here!

I have just finished the first of the two videos I am making for this roleplay!

:D I hope you like the first one, please enjoy.​

[media]

[/media]

b135f7b1a0f951473770a7afabfcd888-1-3-1.jpg

(Please check out my other videos as well :) You may find them equally enjoyable :3 nothing special just some fun silly projects I did.)

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]

HEY THERE GUYS!!!

[/QUOTE]

Looks wonderful ^.^

You forgot to use the quotes I gave you though :o

Anonylution said:
Ho Hum. What to do?
Don't worry, Silver will post sometime today, and hopefully Sosey will also. Then I'll move us along and you'll get your chance to enter.

Okey. I liked the video! Also, you know the knife in my app? I'm getting that for my birthday! :D  
Okay, and you know the knife in my app? I'm getting it for my birthday! :D (well, a replica of it, one that I can use)

*Reads character*

Holy magikarp! 650 pounds! I know Latius Pumilio are very dwarf like people (Being short and almost obese in stature). But the picture doesn't do THAT kind of weight justice (although the mask and repaire and etc do).

Are you sure this isn't who you're referring to, though? Because someone who's 3'4 should be twice the weight of a saurian twice his height. At least not healthily, even for a Pumilio. Day-Bane isn't even the thinnest guy either. At 350 pounds, he's build like Bane from the recent Dark Night movie, extremely muscular, but not a lean guy. He's extremely bulky to he can take hits with ease. Although... I am not too familiar with the average weight for the Pumilio race, so I'm not complaining... I just though I'd bring that up.

tumblr_lte0osPp9T1qkf4s8o1_500.jpg

WanderingTyrant said:
*Reads character*
I had noticed the odd weight amount he had, but I hadn't bothered with it, being as it is only a slight oddness. I'd assume he's really reallly uhm, compact

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]I'd assume he's really really uhm, compact

[/QUOTE]
The guy must be made of different stuff than most humans, then, huh? Haha, as long as he doesn't use the weight to his advantage, I think I'd be fine with it, at least. Of course, it would be entertaining if it was a hindrance. Not that I'm suggesting anything...

I wonder why?

65 and 650 are very different.

But no harm done. We would've let it go either way. I just brought it up out of curiosity. :tongue:

EDIT: ERMAGERD I GERTS ERN ECHERVEMENRT.

Thanks for the like, Hylion.

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]I hope my post was acceptable. :) please let me know if I over looked something and i can easily correct it. :) Helia might be vane but I am not xD

[/QUOTE]
Tis fine ^.^

I'll be moving the group along now

WanderingTyrant said:
*Sees Soses' video*
I am slow... very... very, very slow...
O.o how could you miss it? I even put it on the OP 
I'm writing in the Lorebook today, so feel free to post and have some character development until I move our characters along.

Solomon Grundy

Born on Monday

Christened on Tuesday

Married on Wednesday

Sick on Thursday

Worse on Friday

Dead on Saturday

Buried on Sunday

Is this the end

Of Solomon Grundy?

Anonylution said:
Solomon Grundy
Born on Monday

Christened on Tuesday

Married on Wednesday

Sick on Thursday

Worse on Friday

Dead on Saturday

Buried on Sunday

Is this the end

Of Solomon Grundy?
Answer: No

Correct. I've been bumming around, waiting to introduce my character, and suddenly ZOMBIES. Could Valen's mask make him a zombie?

o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back