• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Porter's school for gifted individuals.

"Don't worry! I'm being careful." She laughed then continued shooting. She made more shots. There were two guys left. She got them in the head and put the gun down. "Oh sh*t! Allen speed up I hear police sirens!"

"Police sirens huh.." she mumbled as she heard them "I swear if I go to jail for helping them.." she sighed and flew into the air. She quickly threw on a jet black hoodie that hid her face and went to where they came from. She crashed into the ground in front of the cars and stopped them in their tracks.

Vadel laughed. "Officer cooper? Who's that?" She asked as the police began to shoot at the motorcycle.

Vadel rolled her eyes and giggled. "Of course." She looked at all of the cops. "Do you need me to take them out?"

Anna slouched "so much for helping them" she sighs and flys off "though I'm kinda glad because I would have caused damage" she laughed to herself and yawned.

"For a second you had me fooled that they knew you for all the right ways." She laughed and braced herself as he was about to turn around.

He took a sharp 180 degree turn and drove straight towards the cops. He was laughing until he got shot, fell off the bike, and passed out.

Vadel screamed as Allen got shot and quickly took hold of the bike and hit the breaks. She popped a cap in all the cops heads and ran to Allen. "Shit! Wake up!" She said grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him.

Anna caught a glimpse of what happened "oh my.." she thought before she swooped down and stood beside her "he's still breathing luckily... I can help him if you want me to" she said nervously.

(This is a power I forgot to put in her powers list)

Anna kneeled beside him and hovered her hands over his chest. A blue aurora appeared and his wounds began to slowly heal and the pain lessened.

Vadel was anxious to know if this would heal him. She watched as his wounds began to close and she cracked a crooked smile.

Vadels heart sunk when the aurora disappeared. That was when she remembered that Allen is a phantom. He can't die. She started laughing. "Yay! He can't die!" She cheered. "Allen, wake up." She smiled.

"You scared the sh*t out of me!" She laughed. Her arm bled from it being grazed by a bullet. "Do you feel okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back