• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Portal 2 - Yuri

JarvisItzumi

We do what we want, because we can.
//Portal 2 Yuri roleplay.//

As Chell sat on the companion cube, looking out at the endless sea of wheat. She sighed softly, and held the portal gun she had managed to take un-detected to her chest... Her eyes beginning to well up... There was no place for her on the surface... And it pained her... She had left her best friend... Her worst enemy... Alone, in Aperture... With other robots... And re-incarnated humans... It made her feel unusual... She had never felt tears on her cheeks... Or her body weaken... Except from when neurotoxin hit her lungs... But this was much, much different. Her head shook rapidly, as she tossed the tears to the ground, opening the door to the shed forcefully... To see absolutely no method of going back down... She hit an old Aperture poster, and through, was a button... Which she un-expectingly hit... Which caused her to fall... Back towards the labs of aperture...

As she fell, Chell began to wonder... What if GLaDOS didn't share these feelings... Or had any idea on how to remove them... She would have to speak to GLaDOS... And that, was always going to be a challenge... She sighed as she hit the floor after quite a long drop... Hearing a sound from the management room... 'HER' room... She entered quietly... And saw her... Her beautiful android, pale body, standing at an old computer monitor... Singing a rather sad tune... "You want your freedom take it~... That's what I'm counting on... I used to want you dead, but now I only want you gone." She began to feel her heart tighten for some reason... At that, she locked up, to see GLaDOS had turned around... And was staring at her... With no emotion... "Goodbye my only friend..." She remained silence, and just stared at Chell... Waiting for some sort of acknowledgement... All Chell could do was think on her questions... And listen to the beautiful AI's cybernetic voice. "Oh... Did you think I meant you?"

//This roleplay requires... A five line reply, minimum, no text talk, a good knowledge of portal, and someone whom isn't worried about a smutty yuri roleplay. I am up for either of the two characters... Anyway, back to testing. Let's have some fun~.//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back