• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeSchool (Pokehuman RP)

"Well, it doesn't bother me, I'm just trying to make some friends, " she extends her hand for a handshake "Nice to meet you! I'm Flygon".

@DollarBill

Last edited by a moderator:
Luxray laughs "Well I'm Luxray it's nice to meet you" Luxray replied shaking her hand with a warm smile.

"no not at the moment I was just wandering around" Luxray pauses trying to think of something to do "Is there something you have in mind that we can do?" Luxray asked

@Lovespokemon500

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah me neither but I did go to this battle stadium I raced somebody there earlier..that didn't go well" Luxray laughed a bit "so how about it" He asked Flygon with a smile

@Lovespokemon500

"w-wait I-I d-.....heheh you know what? sure why the hell not" Luxray grinned thinking to himself 'again well this sure will be fun hopefully doesn't end up like last time'

@Lovespokemon500

"It's not that far off, just follow me we can walk and talk" Luxray begins to walk and talk as I scratch my cat ears "so what brings you to this place here? why did you attend this school?"

@Lovespokemon500

Garchomp puts her arm around Glaceon and laughs "don't apologise, you haven't done anything wrong. Also turn that frown upside down, you look cuter when you smile." she smiles at Glaceon and goes back to holding onto the crutch

@pixelated

Garchomp nods "yes I do, I think people who can smile are cute because lets face it, we all have problems and emotions but they still smile at people they love. You might be feeling sad now but the fact you can smile at me is cute because it shows we're friends and I'm worth a smile"

@pixelated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back