• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: The Frontier (Advanced)

You have to hit people thrice with a 41 damage, that's legit impossible with the goddam recoil.
Who cares, by the time the reticle kicks up I'll already have killed whoever I'm shooting at. Besides, I've been playing since Skull Rain, the recoil is literally just muscle memory at this point.

I like me some speedy germans

Last edited:
Who cares, by the time the reticle kicks up I'll already have killed whoever I'm shooting at. Besides, I've been playing since Skull Rain, the recoil is literally just muscle memory at this point.

I like me some speedy germans
Eh. Fair enough.
Ash with her nonexistent hitboxes and easily ignorable recoil is still better for me doe. Nothing better than knowing you should've died from a headshot yet still managed to shred the fuck out of the defense team without even deceiving damage based on naught but the power of belief and ginger witchcraft.

Follow the same protocal as the others, we have roomyet

this looks incredible and I'd love to join, is there a slot left? Also, I can't send pm's yet, would that be an issue?

Hmm.. you need 10 to pm correct?

Well.. hmm...

a moment, time for time wizardry.

this looks incredible and I'd love to join, is there a slot left? Also, I can't send pm's yet, would that be an issue?

Tried to PM you. That doesn't work, we can just flood your introduction thread in the welcome center with a counting game. I call it 1 to 10.

Front page updated. Mostly the map, now stuff is named after clouds.

Sadly we are currently full up, we shall let you all know when this opens up! It's the start so keep us in mind.

Most strenuous part of the rp, as some folks flake, some don't follow through etc etc. Ya'll know how it is these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back