• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: The Frontier (Advanced)

Loving the tags for this interest check and just the language in general. Y'all seem like a fun bunch.

Come on in and enjoy the show! We got lots to do and experienced gms in the ways of dickery and lazyness.

We also have occasional spurts of genius.

Now and then.

So our Star Pokemon can be evolved and the max to start would be our Star Pokemon and one other one correct?

Right now you're starting off with a single weak, unevolved pokemon. Down the road, you'll get more, but one will be the strongest on your team. Its what pokemon you are known for basically. In a battle its the most likely to sweep, out of battle most likely to be out of its pokeball.

I can at least keep the rest of my team outside of their poke balls if so inclined, yeah?

I'll have it finished shortly fellas, sorry about that all of a sudden! :)

Loving the tags for this interest check and just the language in general. Y'all seem like a fun bunch.
"Fun bunch". Your naivety is almost praiseworthy.

Anyway, I'll be joining too just so I can have an actual excuse next time I make Gan wait weeks for a post. Posted here because I felt that letting the newcomers know would be better than just announcing it on discord.

Arne Arne , what the hell are you doing here?!
Hello, by the way.
I'm finding more excuses to have slow posts, obviously.

Bullshit aside, fancy seeing you here, Larry. You're a breath of fresh air amidst all these magnificent bastards.

I know, I was doing a double-take when I saw your profile flash across the screen!
You'll have to let us know what Pokémon you're going to pick, obviously. ;)

I'm still deciding on that. Considering I'm probably going to be an arse and go for either Steel or Dragon Monotype, there's quite the selection of OP lil freaks to choose from.

I like that thinking partner, I'm still writing but I just jumped onto the biography bit so I'll send him to ya!

When ye say equipment, do you include an outfit with all the various items like Poké Balls and such? :)

Hmmm I'm probably gonna go with Fighting type cause...of reasons

Damn there's a ton of interest. I should try getting the OOC up soon. Anyone have any name suggestions for the map? Seriously, I suck at town names!

Damn there's a ton of interest. I should try getting the OOC up soon. Anyone have any name suggestions for the map? Seriously, I suck at town names!

Perhaps settle with a theme first for the region then stem off from there in creating town names? Like maybe have a gem theme or a flower theme or berry theme?

Okay, ripping off some ideas fron year-old threads right now. Be right with ya

Don't let Gan name it. Seriously, just shower him with weird suggestions or something like that. It'll still be less of a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back