• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chance to Shine

MissSoulfulPoetKat

The Dark Poetry Mistress
So! I've had an idea for a Pokemon RP that was inspired by one that kinda died out. It takes place in Unova and the plot basically goes like this.

It's been 3 years since the events of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.  The heroes of the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White, Hilda and Hilbert, have returned to Unova. The champions of Black 2 and White 2, Nate and Rosa, have passed the torch back and returned home. Pokestar Studio has started a search for new, fresh talent. And gym leaders have been preparing constantly for new challengers. Lenora, Chili, Cress and Cilan have become gym leaders again, giving trainers a choice of 10 gyms to choose from to get their 8 badges to be able to participate in the Pokemon League. Drayden has retired, leaving Iris to take over the Opelucid Gym.
For one reason or another, a number of new trainers have traveled to Professor Juniper's lab in Nuvema Town to receive their very first Pokemon and start their journeys. Alone or together, just what does fate have in store for these young trainers? Will they become Champions? Will they become movie stars? Only time will tell.

As of right now, the plot isn't fully complete but this is what I have so far.

@PunkKat1 I have a quick question, if it's not too much trouble.

Since there are more than three people involved, would starters span across generations? Or will they remain restricted to Unova?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back