• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Sinnoh (Roleplay Thread)

Eleonor

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

Party

Cordelia

Lv???

Fawfaw

Lv???

???

Lv5

-Name-

Lv -

- Name -

Lv -

- Name -

Lv -

Moves

Cordelia's Moves

Fawfaw's Moves

???'s Moves

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:45 a.m.

Bewilder Forest, Sinnoh Region

But …why?

She just could not crack it. This endeavour should have been easy—a fleet jaunt through the Bewildering Woods to pick up a child’s action figure. In and out in no more than five (5) minutes. Then pray, do tell—how had they ended up in a three-way stand-off between themselves, a Lopunny trainer, and a wild Torterra? Eléonor was perplexed!

Whatever could have led to this? Eléonor had only VERY reluctantly trailed behind the duo where she watched, with a terrible fright, as they nearly assaulted a random trainer. Only the timely intervention of one of Ramona’s Pokémon—a shocking voice of reason considering who its trainer was, but not an un-welcome one—had averted criminal charges and not a moment later a Torterra had emerged from the undergrowth. An ambush!

Dear heavens! How had a whole Torterra snuck up on them!? The creature was over 7 ft tall from its thick stumpy legs the towering tree that grew from its back and the literal equivalent of a small garden rested on its back. Torterra averaged somewhere in the ballpark of—excuse her Kalosian—a metric shít-tonne and their every step shook the earth. The Continent Pokémon were neither swift nor stealthy so how had they been ambushed by one and a better question, why were they trying to fight it? What if it had friends?

“Maw Maw?”

“Help them? No, we should stay out of the way. Ramona is a ranger; we would only get in the way.”

“Maw!? Maw Mawile!”

“Just because she looks unreliable and acts a little rashly does not mean she is a sham! She has a styler, no? Is that not proof enough?”

“MaWILE wile!”

“GASP! Cordélia Katia Adelais Anne-Marie Twdyr—we do not use such vulgar language in this household!”

“Maw maw!”

“Nonsense! Ramona and Rincewind are perfectly capable individuals, just watch!”

$2,500 | Pokéball x3

Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Character: Rolande Albert.
Date: August 2nd.

While Eleonor believed Rincewind could handle himself, in reality, he could not. His Umbreon and Gardevoir were strictly non-combatants, striving only to interfere if he were in risk of ending in his deathbed. With his Turtwig being the only Pokémon he could reasonably use to fight, he instead chose to stay behind the group, instead rummaging through his bags. While he didn't have much, he managed to pull out an X-Attack. It was something he picked up while on the boat, something a trainer mistakenly threw in the rubbish. "Err... Fighter! This might prove useful!" He called out, tossing the possibly steroid bottle at Zera, trying to get her attention to ensure he didn't hit her in the head.

"I'm abysmal with fighting, but perhaps this can help!" He spoke. His demeanor changed to controlled panic, though much like Eleonor believed he and Zera had a handle on things, he had faith that Lewis and Zera had things under control, with assistance from Ramona. "I-I... It certainly seems to exist!" He answered her question. He quickly ran back as the fight progressed, looking to Eleonor much like an escaped convict would look to someone they believe to be willing to offer asylum. "I suppose now wouldn't be the best time to say I have no combat ability? My Pokémon are... Strictly trained in aggression only when absolutely critical. If we suffered horrible injury, they would step in, but never any other time. And I'm sure you're aware there's not much my Turtwig can do." He sighed, his body shaking slightly. His somewhat arrogant demeanor had been shattered, perhaps revealing the scared, weak man underneath.

Character: Lewis.
Date: August 2nd.

"Unfortunately, this lifeform is indeed real! I was hoping it was an illusion, alas I was mistaken!" The scientist called out, stepping back as the Lopunny charged in and attacked the Torterra. Fortunately, while the bone breaking attack did great damage, it was still in the fight, and the great damage only made it angrier, deciding to attempt to bring an earthquake down on those around it. And to make matters worse, a Grotle came out to assist the Torterra, presumably the child of the creature. At least another attack should take it out. Right...? "And it seems it's not the only threat! You handle the larger one, stranger! Crowfoot! Agility!" He called out, his visor flashing as he quickly thrust his arm forward, pointing at his Garvantula. Sure, she wasn't at all suited for a fight against a ground/grass type, but her entire purpose was to distract the Torterra so that another Pokemon could engage. After all, he certainly wasn't alone. However, the focus shifted on the Grotle. Being a pure grass type, it was less of a threat.

The Garvantula, receiving her order, began to move from side to side quickly, her movement becoming a blur for a moment. Her 'fur' sparked with electricity as she began to use her speed to her advantage, eyeing up the Grotle and attempting to draw aggression. It cried out confidently, having the same bravery her trainer exhibited. This was certainly shaping up to be an exciting moment, what was meant to be a bit of research during a vacation had turned into high stakes combat. Certainly unexpected, but the perfect opportunity. And while the scientist would otherwise be opposed to combat, he had to protect the other trainers! The weird edgy guy in general looked like he had never done a battle in his life, in particular.

Last edited:
Hearing one of the fodder attempting to get her attention she looked at him to see a red bottle of X-Attack coming towards her at which she mentally re-evaluated him. He didn't look like much but maybe he had a strategic mind in there. She lifted her hand and caught the bottle. She didn't plan to use it, at least not now that the fight has actually kicked off and Lukina was now in the thick of it. Getting near her now would not be good especially with Torterra about to slam the ground with an Earthquake.

Refocusing on Lukina she watched as the punch solidly smashed the overgrown turtle's head into the ground and a red aura slightly bursting from the pink humanoid bunny showing it's attack boost from using Power-Up Punch. Now that it's confirmed to be a real Torterra her interest was actually peaked. If this Torterra posed an actual challenge for Lukina she'd consider catching it even if it is an irregular from her usual training programs but it would be useful to have a training partner that can soak up damage from Lukina, that is if it can handle it.

Upon the strike Lukina jumped back the faint red aura from her attack boost flowing around her kept the Torterra in her immediate sight. Observing the grass ground turtle preparing to strike the ground it's legs tensed and shot up into the air using Bounce. Until further orders were given she would do as told once again her fist cloaking in the red energy once again only it took a slightly darker shade from last time. Once she reached her jumps apex, she came down like a pink and red comet. Once again aiming at the Torterra's head.​

Ramona Serrano1714952087344.png
Date: August 2, 2022
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Lewis, Zera Quinn, Eléonor Twdyr
Mentions: N/A
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon Absollover77 Absollover77
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Ramona scrambled still for her School Styler, trying to get a bearing on the situation in front of her. A Grotle appeared, the Torterra was using Earthquake, the Lopunny bounced into the air, Rincewind gave Zera an X Attack and retreated, while Lewis and his Galvantula were distracting the Grotle.

She looked behind her to see Eléonor and Rincewind behind her, and she sighed. Her Charcadet patted her shoulder as her nerves were getting shot. Shaking her head, she quickly devised a strategy.

"Alright, let's see if you got what it takes. Terretuga!" She sent out her Turtwig. There wasn't much the little Turtwig could do, but she heard that some of them were born with a very specific move. Putting full confidence, she shouted her command. "Grassy Terrain!"

Sure, it healed all grounded Pokemon, but it also made the Earthquake damage less. Something she was sure the Galvantula would love, as it helped keep the ground together.

The Turtwig landed on the ground in a flash of white. Finding this an optimal use of his abilities unlike what Ramona was going to do with him against a Lopunny that could snap him in half like a twig, he cried out and slammed the ground with his glowing front stubby legs. The ground began to grow glowing green grass and roots held the ground together, lessening the damage of the Earthquake onslaught.

Once that was done, Ramona quickly returned her Turtwig before the cracking earth got to him.

She then ran up to Lewis and stood beside him, activating her Styler. If Lewis knew what a Ranger Styler looked like, he'd see that the usual gizmos and buttons on the Styler were missing and it was green instead of red, signifying she was a rather green ranger - a starting Ranger. While it had the trigger and mounting device for the disc, a directional pad with a selector button underneath her school's logo - a white oblong disc with a green hole in the middle and green and yellow striped background inside a black bordered shield. The logo was on a hinged section of the Styler, which flipped open to reveal a screen.

She pointed the device - disc mounted - towards the Torterra. "Everyone! Careful of your attacks, or else you'll break my disc! I'm gonna try and calm it!" She pressed the button, the disc shooting out, spinning, hovering just above the ground as it shot towards the Torterra. A thin blue beam of light shot out from the device in her hand - a foot in length - while a blue trail appeared behind the disc as it connected to the device.

She waved her device around in a huge circle, proportional to the width of the Torterra she was trying to calm, a blue ring was created by the disc as it encircled the giant turtle. Even if Lukina came down on the Torterra's head, the disc's capture line wouldn't be disrupted as it was just far enough to avoid getting hit by a close-ranged attack. "Keep that Grotle distracted! If this works, the Torterra won't have any interest in us and will leave, but don't hurt its child, or else I won't be able to calm it." She tried to keep a level head, her voice sure and authoritative despite the nerves creeping into her body.

She didn't want to have to explain to her school that she broke her Styler if they decided to do something really stupid. She could retract it quickly if it was about to get damaged, but she wanted to mitigate damage on all parties if at all possible. Granted, nothing is stopping her school from issuing another Styler, it would just take a week or less for them to get one sent to her and delivered to the right city she was in.

She just hoped it wouldn't come down to that.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
RON
TOWERS

The rage that was fumming inside Ron kept getting hotter and hotter. If he were a fire Pokemon, he would probably have melted the base they were in already. His fists were clenched as he stomped his way across the movile building. His jaw clenched as he imagined how much he was about to make the damn person in charge of the whole operation. As he stormed his way across the red lighted hallways, his eyes glared ahead but Furia pounced on anyone or anything trying to stop her trainer's rampage.

Furia made her name become a reality, the rage her trainer felt and the anger she always held inside, became visible through the light blue falmes, that burned hotter as each step led them deeper and deeper into the base. It was until they finally reached the Control Room. The last place to check. Ron took in a deep breath as Furia Thunder Punched the door down, her chest breathing heavily as her piercing red eyes scanned the area. Sadly, she wasn't fast enough to stop the piece of metal hurled towards her trainer. The object left a deep cut on Ron's arm, but to him, their enemy had given away their location.

"It's about fucking time." Ron stepped inside, with Furia growling loudly next to him. While his eyes set on the jester, Furia's rested on the Zoroark. "I like the gimmick, I would glady replace that stick up your ass with mine, but unfortunately for you, I'm not in the mood."

Furia took in a deep breath and let out her battle roar, her flames igniting and erupting like a volcano. She crouched and her four legs and ready to attack, to destroy.

"This is your only chance to give up, otherwise..." He looked at Furia and then back at the jester. "Leona is going to have to pick up your ashes."

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Nakano Saito1715288858562.png
Date: June 20, 2022
Location: Team Rocket Mobile Base, Lake Acuity, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Interactions: Ron Towers
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Pokemon Team:
Fluffy the Flareon
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Hanu the Infernape
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The jester was quick to throw that metal, but now she had put herself in a tough corner. Apparently, the idea of Leona coming to pick up her ashes had caused some internal conflict in her. She gave an indignant huff. "I don't want your meaty filth in me anyway, so looks like we can agree on something." She then chuckled. "Well, looks like you're serious." She sneered. "I work for Leona, but not whatever damned group she's serving. So I don't care if I spill the beans on what they're doing. I just wanna see my dear Leona again." She sounded like a lovestruck yandere, her red eyes gleaming as she pulled on one of her pig tails. Her hair was white, one pigtail died yellow and the other died blue.

She doesn't seem at all scared by Ron or by Furia though. Clearly unhinged, she returned her two Zoroark at her side, who stared at her bewildered before being swallowed up by light. She then dropped the Pokeballs to the ground, and she raised her hands in surrender.

She sneered. "So, how's Naka doing~? Without her, the control room door wouldn't have opened quite so easily from your badger's bashing. She seemed almost all the way healed, too... until you hurt her." She growled with indignation. "You know it was your fault you hurt her. You could have killed her if she weren't so skilled. Maybe if you weren't so reckless, you wouldn't have hurt her." She chuckled as she took some steps back, knowing Ron would charge at her to make her shut up. "I seem to remember something about you, Leona told me about it. It involved your mother, didn't it, Mr. Towers?" She grinned wide, goading him, knowing he'd hurt her but wanting to take it all the same.

Meanwhile, the Life Dew was working wonders. Naka was able to stand, walk, and run. While her skin felt taut and pulled painfully, she was able to do a lot more now. She walked out of the engine room and sighed. Shaking her head, she returned to the engine room and began to wreak havoc within, using Pichu to shock it and Hatterene to bend the pipes with sheer psychic power.

On the control room's panel, beside the Jester, there was a red blinking light, and a soft beeping noise. On the screen it read 'Engine Room Critical. Evacuate.'

CODE BY SEROBLISS
RON
TOWERS

The expression on Ron's face disappeared as the jester mentioned his mother. He covered his face with his hand. At first it seemed like a sob, but as it got louder it sounded more like laughter. He slowly removed his hand, shaking his head as a grin spread on his face. "Taking jabs at me, huh? Yeah, I fucked up, hurt Naka. My mother? Coulnd't save her. But you know what's worse? Being loyal to someone who doesn't give a fuck about you. You're doing this for Leona? She ditched you. See, I would jump into fire to save Naka and she would do the same for me. You? Leona was more worried about her safety, heck probably even Naka's than yours." He began to walk towards the jester, glaring down on her as he got closer. "I would say you're just her toy, but let's be honest, she would probably care about her toys more than she did about you."

The punk stopped in front of her, his smile fading away, replaced by a frown. "You don't see it, none of you do. You're just a tool. In fact, they're probably looking for your replacement right now." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Heck, I don't even want to hurt you anymore. It would feel wrong to fight someone so... pathetic." He looked over his sholder at his Typhlosion. "Furia, get em out of here." Ron looked back at the woma. "By the way, it IS meaty, thanks for the compliment. If you ever wake up out of the illusion that Leona cares about you, let me know." With that, he turned around and began to walk away.

The flaming badger growled at the jester, waiting for her to follow after Ron, creeping towards the Poke Balls to make sure the jester wouldn't try and get them herself. At the same time, Ron headed towards the room Naka was in, ready to help her get out. He wasn't in the mood to talk to her, barely even look at her, but overall, he wanted to make sure she was safe first.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Mt. Coronet.

"Thank god!" G exclaimed as she sat down on a nearby boulder. "I don't think I can walk anymore."

She dropped her backpack and sighed, crossing her arms and pouting. She stood silent for a bit, taking in what Altair said before shaking her head and looking up at him. "Thanks for your help. I'll keep my promise, as soon as we arrive to the nearest town, food and commodity is on me." She seemed to lighten up a bit, standing up while picking up her bag. "So, do we like fand a flat spot and put our sleeping bags there? Do we make a campfire for the entire night? How stays up to keep watch? Do we get up at sunrise or whenever we want? How do we take a shower out here?"

As she spoke, she knelt down and began digging through her things, taking out clothes and a rolled up sleeping bag in the process. "Do you use face masks? Like beauty mask, because I do. I can make you one, it will probably help you get a girlfriend. Wait, do you have a girlfriend?" Her eyes lit up, girl talk was one of her favorite activities. "Or a crush? OMG you do, every boy does, don't they? Tell me, come on, I won't tell anyone." She paused a bit, looking away. "I don't really have anyone to tell, so your secret is safe with me. Oh! Do you have a celebrity crush? Mine is Volkner, he's just so cool!"

As she kept talking, she spread out her sleeping bag and picked up some clothes after. "Um, where do I change?"

Interactions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

Vanilla
Spicy
Puddin

Nakano Saito1715293909099.png
Date: June 20, 2022
Location: Team Rocket Mobile Base, Lake Acuity, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Pokemon Team:
Fluffy the Flareon
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Hanu the Infernape
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The Jester was rather surprised as his expression had changed. In fact, she hadn't expected him to be so... compassionate?

She just snarled when her goading didn't work. Shame was on her face, her expression indignant with the thought of Leona ditching her - that she would even help Naka over her. She wanted to retort, but didn't have any words, anxiety and a distraught feeling clutching her chest tight. She didn't react to the punk's words after that, seemingly numb, contemplative even. She didn't even react when Furia protected her Pokeballs. Curling her lip, she defeatedly followed Ron, her arms crossed over her chest as she walked after him. She spoke only once, and it was to Furia, regarding her two Pokemon. "Please... be gentle with them..." She said with such timidity, it was a stark contrast to her rage.

Naka had finished tearing up the engine room. A loud series of beeps came from the engine room. She looked at Ron with a smile as she turned around and saw him standing there. While her clothes were still burned, her skin underneath - while it looked slightly rubbery and seemed to stretch painfully - was only a pale pink in tone. She was almost fully healed. "Hey, sorry for not telling you about where I was sooner. Let's get out of here, the base will explode in a minute."

With that, she walked with Ron out of the mobile base, her Hatterene hopping along beside her and her Pichu on her shoulder. The little mouse gave Ron a meek look, her ears back as if scared he'd yell at her again.

They made it out, Naka barely giving the jester a glance, despite the daggers the jester was throwing her way. The base exploded as they made it out, her Hatterene creating a field of psychic glass with Psyshock to stop the concussive force of the blast from hurting them further. Naka looked at the jester, feeling cold due to the giant hole in her coat. "So... You're the fanatical one who's been following her... Was wondering if she tried to replace me, given I forgot she even existed for a while." The Jester growled at Naka, but didn't say anything. "Glad to know she found a loyal replacement. Got anything to talk about regarding the Team Rocket thing?" She asked, the Jester confused as to why Naka was happy that she was with Leona.

The Jester huffed, looking away. "You hurt her..."

"On the contrary, her Hisuian Decidueye saved her. She might have scuffed some on the rocks, but I doubt her owl would let her fall to her death or let her incur any broken bones." She said wearily, sighing.

Hearing that Leona wasn't hurt as bad as she thought she was, the Jester looked at Naka with disdain. "What about that stabbing?"

"Oh, so that was all in the script, too? Doubt you would have known about that given Leona didn't really have time to tell you." She sighed, shaking her head, the Jester's face becoming pale and cold when she realized Naka deduced correctly. "Anyway, yeah she stabbed me, but either I was lucky she didn't stab anywhere important or deep, or she was making sure I didn't get too hurt. I bet she was just trying to scare me off, prevent me from chasing after her or stop her from allowing Team Rocket to resurrect themselves, but I have a feeling she wants me to stop her, to see if I were still that scared little girl she knew in our childhood or if I grew up to become courageous and brave, something she wanted me to become because she was so scared for my safety for how little I protected myself." She chuckled. "Fucking battle junkie." She shook her head. "Either way, now that I can think clearer, she was trying to throw me off, but she would have saved me with her own Decidueye, carry me away so that I wouldn't interfere. Her goal wasn't to kill me, but to remove me from the equation without incurring any regrets on her end."

The idea that Leona was trying to protect Naka - that Ron was actually right - had the Jester's blood boiling. She let loose an agitated huff before speaking. "You... She likes you???"

Naka huffed. "If she does, she has a funny way of showing it." She bit back with her own retort, which seemed to calm down the Jester.

Finally, the Jester seemed willing to speak more. "She... She was in charge of moving troops. Of recruiting them, of giving them places to meet up. She would travel throughout Sinnoh, watch people, pick them out, pick out the original members and give them something to fight for again. She had the bosses above her to get a project going, to create a mobile headquarters to hide where we were stationed, to allow our people to communicate within hidden lines. She entrusted me to protect the mobile base while she went about, picking out people who would prove to be problematic if they found out, getting rid of them or impeding their travel. We heard you were in Sinnoh." She looked at both Naka and Ron. "She wanted to make sure none of you got to our mobile base, because she knew that just one of you would be enough to destroy it. But we have our troops still in Sinnoh. Once they realize the mobile base is destroyed, they'll leave Sinnoh. But from where, I don't know. She never told me this. Of course..." She then looked off towards Snowpoint City.

"We had moles in the police station, we corrupted it with our people, so our actual goons could steal things and be ran off without getting caught. If you don't want Snowpoint City and its civilians to suffer, let me get taken in by the cops, and let me expose all of our informants."

Naka's eyes widened, then she groaned. She looked at Ron to get an idea of what he was thinking. "So, seems like our reputations preceded ourselves. Leona definitely knows of me, but it's a little concerning she knows of you in seemingly intricate detail, too." She huffed, clearly uncomfortable with that thought.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
RON
TOWERS

Ron sighed as he turned his back to the other two, crossing his arms over his chest as he listened to them. Once the jester was done, he sighed and turned around. "That is probably one of the stupidest plan I've ever heard. IF I was in charge of a criminal organization and found out that one of my commanders had a pet that was about to spill important information, or wrose, they already did. I would kill em." He looked over at the clown woman, "You're either not telling the truth or you're an idiot. Either way, I spared your life once, won't do it again."

Ron walked over to Furia, who dropped the two Poke Balls containing Jester's Pokemon into his hands. "I'm taking these, not trusting you with Pokemon." He said as he pocketed the shrunken spheres. "The forest guardian or whatever..." He gave Naka a quick look and then looked up at the sky. "... will make sure the police takes you in. IF you were telling the truth, Team Rocket will be moving on to another region soon, so I better get moving too." He looked down, bitting his lower lip for a bit before turning to look at Naka. "Dress like her and meet me later tonight, you owe me."

With that, he patted Furia on the back as he turned to walk away. The badge stood tall and spit a purple fireball at the ground, a sinister smile on her face as she turned around and started to follow Ron.

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 23rd, Mt.Cornet
Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro )[/USER] )

Altair quietly set out some camping equipment after finding a nook among the walls mountainous area, he looked back at the caverns of Mt.Cornet, it would be good to take some natural shelter inside, but it seemed like his travel companion was too jumpy to go back into that environment for now. He gazed in the distance, but the darkness and the slightly foggy weather made it difficult to see far.

"...Wait, so you didn't...do any research on traveling the region or anything like that? Before you came out here?" He toned down his voice compared to before, since it was almost expected of the girl at this point to jump into things without any preparations. He shook his head slowly but realized there wasn't much he could do at this point.

"Try to find some place with some shelter, or hides you from plain sight and can shield you from the elements. Tree hollows, caves, natural rock formations and the likes." Altair pointed at the rock formations surrounding them in the spot he chose to settle down while Togedemaru shined some weak lights around along with his trainer's pointing. "Fires can't sustain themselves that well forever in most environments, and it's risky in forested areas. You don't want the rangers on your ass for starting a wild fire." He added while taking out what looks like a boiler plate, an electronic one to boot, and stuck the wiring that extended out of it to Togedemaru's tail. With a quick spark the small hotplate came on to light extruding a bit of heat. "I don't have a fire-type Pokemon anyways, so it's a hassle to start a fire. Electronic ones work just as well, especially if you have electric types traveling with you."

After the hotplate was charged up, Togedemaru patted his belly and rolled over, seemingly in a lying down position and began to nap. "One thing about traveling is that you have to make the most out of everything," Altair looked at G's questions. "I dunno, find a stream or waterfall or something. It's not like I know the geography of this place." He shrugged at the other's question. "If you really want a real shower I suggest getting up at sunrise, so we can get to a real town faster."

Altair took a sip of the steeped tea water that was boiled by the hotplate and replied dryly. To be frank, he was rather exhausted by the whole ordeal too. It was one thing to look out for yourself, it was a whole other thing to have someone on your back constantly that may need to be protected at a moment's notice. He assumed G was probably pretty tired too, judging by her earlier reactions, though that may have been proven wrong as even if she didn't have the energy to keep on walking, it seems like she does have the energy for gossiping.

"...Wha? Huh? I thought you were like, tired?" He responded quietly, there was a sense of sleepiness in his voice. "No? I don't?" He responded, half confused by the suddenness of the question, weirdly personal for someone you only knew for a few days, but that's probably just how teenagers are. "It never ends up that well, I have no money, I travel all the time, why would I-" His response was cut off by more eager questions from G. "Volkner?" Altair laid back on a piece of rock and grabbed the Sinnoh travel guide again to double check. "Oh right, the gym leader. Is that the type you're into, I heard he gets real moody sometimes." He yawned and commented thoughtlessly. "I dunno, parasocial relationships aren't my thing, I've seen enough gym leaders up close, they're all kind of weirdos." Altair shrugged and replied.

"It's dark as fuck out there, just change anywhere, not like anything other than wild Pokemon can see. There's probably only a few hours left before sunrise though, not sure if it's worth the trouble." With another yawn, Altair slipped off his short jacket to fold into a makeshift pillow and sunk back, leaning into the rock formation after fumbling a bit with the cup he was holding. "Well, night." He said to G as he looked up at the few stars that weren't obscured by the fog. "See you in like... around three and a half hours, probably."

Last edited:

Nakano Saito1715373417903.png
Date: June 20 -> June 21, 2022
Location: Team Rocket Mobile Base, Lake Acuity -> Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Pokemon Team:
Fluffy the Flareon
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Hanu the Infernape
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

Naka chuckled at Ron's argument about how stupid it was. He was right though. Leona must have made herself sound really enticing for them to not off her. Which meant, she lied to her superiors. She raised an eyebrow at Ron's rather murderous words, oddly finding it... attractive?

It would make sense that he would take her Pokemon, but the problem was... The cops would be trying to find her Pokemon. Clicking her tongue and biting her lip, she scratched the back of her head. "The cops might be looking for her Pokemon if she's got a Pokemon Trainer License and her Pokemon will be registered under her ID, especially if they're Pokemon like Zoroark. We can't trade them either, because then it looks like you're aiding a criminal. I do have an idea though, it'll just require the police station and their written order to seize the two Pokemon and give them to a trusted Ace Trainer like myself for retraining and rehabilitation from the criminal world. They'll treat them like Shadow Pokemon." She completely forgot that Shadow Pokemon weren't too well known unless people learned the small regions' history (specifically Orre). She then looked at the Jester. "But I do believe she's telling the truth. Not every criminal mind can be intelligent and they can still be duped by even their own employees. It seems like Leona is playing a dangerous game on both sides and is lying to her superiors, which sounds like her."

The Jester sighed, looking away. That's when Ron told Naka to dress like the jester and she gave Ron an incredulous look. Naka laughed, holding her gut with her arms as she doubled over.

"Oh my." She rolled her eyes. "Not sure if my hair's long enough." Indeed, her hair was short everywhere except the top, which wouldn't be enough for two pigtails.

That didn't mean she couldn't get a wig though, which she was already thinking of.

The Jester scowled, muttering under her breath. "Disgusting, pig-headed creep..."

"Well, he's my creep." Naka retorted with a smug smirk. "Anyway, let's get you taken in."

It took a while, but Naka went through the process of turning in the Jester and her Pokemon after receiving them from Ron, then went through a process of turning over the Jester's Pokemon to herself so she may help them rehabilitate from their crime life. This took the better part of the day, so Naka could only imagine what Ron was doing.

Once everything was done, she put away the two Pokemon in her bag, then went about getting those clothes Ron wanted her to wear. Having been around the Jester for as long as she had, Naka had a good idea of how to dress up. It might have not been to a tee, but the clothes selection in Snowpoint City was atrocious.

After a night with each other, Naka had already gotten into some new clothes she needed for the day, getting a new coat while she was out shopping for jester clothes the day prior. Back in comfy warm clothes that didn't have holes in them and her skin finally healing nearly completely from the burn she received from Furia yesterday, she sighed as she thumbed through her phone.

The news of potential corruption in the police station was starting to be noticed by the news agencies, but any further information regarding the details were kept from them, preventing anybody from getting an idea of what was going on. All that the sheriff said was that they were handling it and rooting out the 'evil' that has plagued their community's greatest peacekeeping assets. It seemed that the jester was doing her job. The tabloids got a hold of a running theory that someone who had recently arrived earlier this morning was an Interpol agent, but Naka wasn't so sure whether to believe them. Whoever it was disappeared within the police station. If they were an Interpol agent, they were likely getting information on this evil team resurgence from her. If not, then it was likely some regional trooper coming in to settle everyone down.

She got a notification of the Ice-Type Gym Leader wanting challengers today, this advertisement probably pushed by her and her PR team to help get people focused on some entertainment instead of what was going on with their police force until the police got everything handled. Smart.

Sighing, she looked over at Ron from the comfort of their hotel room. "You know, it's highly likely that it'll take Leona's subordinates quite a while before they realize they should leave, right? And even then, they might not have the ability to leave so quickly. Planning a max exodus is exceptionally more difficult when your recruiter and captain has ditched you, and most of their supplies were in that mobile base." The police had since swarmed its wreckage last night, but now they just had it taped up and were handling their internal conflicts. "If they have any supplies in outposts near their recruitment zones, which would be the smart thing to do, they might be able to leave, but not as quickly. They may have hidden bases to lay low in too, if leaving the region was too risky, which I'm certain they'll end up doing if I out myself officially as Sinnoh's Guardian and talk about how there's an infestation of evil team grunts trying to leave Sinnoh to make them stay put. How much time do you think we have? I'm personally guessing it'll be a week before they move." She asked. "I'd like to at least help with distracting the populace here by taking on Candice's Prestige Challenge."

She knew that if she took on Candice's Prestige Challenge, she'd be at a slight disadvantage. While some of her Pokemon have been trained while they traveled through the snowy regions of Sinnoh, she wasn't really planning on battling her. Three out of seven of her strongest Pokemon were weak to Ice. She also had Froslass, but Candice knew how Froslass worked. It was like taking a flower you had general knowledge on to a flower competition, and your opponent was a florist. Sceptile would be great if he weren't weak to Ice, Flareon was too weak experience-wise though he could be good for something, Aerodactyl wasn't going to do too much given he's weak to Ice, Hatterene was one of the few Pokemon she had that could give Candice a run for her money, Swampert was... okay?, Ludicolo was kind of okay as well, and then she had her trusty Infernape, who would most likely be the MVP but she'd have to save him for last. Out of Flareon, Hatterene, Swampert, Ludicolo, maybe Wishiwashi, Froslass, and Infernape... She didn't have very good options.

Last edited:
G, Sinnoh, somewhere she doesn't know but it's dark. June 23rd.

"Three-THREE?!" G suddenly regret every ounce of energy she had wasted talking with Altair. Although she loved gossiping, she should've used that time to sleep! The gamer sighed and wiggled into her sleeping bag. "Night." she called out, turning to her side quickly after.

The idea was to actually get some rest, but all Elena could think of, was that intense last two days. It had been a long time since she felt like such a... Noob. It was different though. Usually when she was a newbie in a game, she quickly began to go through the ranks, finding her main role and becoming expertly good at it. But now, it wasn't up to her only. She had a whole team to train up. Like Altair and the strangers from the cave, they had years of experience and such awesome Pokémon. She felt a bit guilty admiring such amazing creatures because, she never looked at her Pokémon that way. Was that what it felt like to watch her streams?

Did her fans watch her wanting to be her? Did they want to have her skills, looks, fame or everything at once? It was odd, she felt she was so far away from completing her goal. Had she finally found something she couldn't be good at? The turmoil in her brain kept nagging at her, flooding with negative thoughts, mainly the idea of giving up.

She gripped her sleeping bag as failure crept on her along with the frosty night. The thought of returning home without achieving victory, to face her parents and tell them she couldn't do it, to sit back down on that gaming chair and telling her followers, her fans, that she lacked the ability to become a coordinator! Those thoughts, those voices cursing her mentality making her... Crack a smile.

She had found that challenge. That one obstacle her competitiveness yearned for! The challenge that activated her instincts, that made her spirit burn bright and returned that twinkle in her eyes. The queen, the conquer, the empress of tomorrow! G knew she was going to struggle, to squirm like a Weedle under powerful foes like that Metagross. But she wasn't going to quit, she wasn't to look down on her team. No, she was going to become the best and make others feel that awe and amazement for her team just like she felt for Altair's Pokémon.

With determination coursing through her veins, she sat up, the sun emerging from within the mountains, presenting the new day, a new challenge and one step closer to greatness!

G looked ovet at Altair before getting out of her sleeping bag. She looked at the Poke Balls next to her backpack, her sleeping Pokemon motionless inside as she quietly touched the center of them. Quickly and confused the Pokémon emerged. G stood up, smiling at her team with pride. "Let's go, we need to train."

With her aching legs, her dark eyes from the lack of sleep and rumbling stomach, G and company headed down the road to avoid waking up their companions. Upon arrival, she assigned Vanilla and Spicy the tasks of practice using their moves, to make them bigger and brighter, while Pudding had to focus on evolving. Neither the Snom or G knew if that was a thing, but the motionless bug ice Pokémon crawled up a boulder and started humming. Meanwhile, G took a deep breath as she tossed her clothes to the side and changed into her swim suit. There was a small river, but deep enough for her to bathe in. The freezing waters sent chills down her spine as she slowly got in, but her determination burned brighter as she shivered, stepping into the river slowly, thinking of planning what to do next.

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Ron "Jester kink" Towers. Snowpoint City.

Ron didn't argue against Naka nor the jester. He said what he wanted to said and watched as Naka took the jester away. He followed soon after, throwing the cop who had given him beef a nasty look before. The punk rock enthusiasts went straight to the hotel, sitting down on the bed as he tossed his boots across the room and took off his shirt. He looked through his phone, about 20 messages from his younget sister, Maker. Then was the contact of the other sister he couldn't grow a pair to contact. His finger hovered over the option to call her, but a defeated sigh escaped his lips before blocking the device and tossing it to the other side of the bed.

He spent the rest of the afternoon with Naka and her jester outfit. Satisfied, Ron didn't oppose to her plans. "Not a bad idea." He spoke while his mind held back the conversation regarding the incident back at the Rocket's base. "You can ask Furia to tag along if you want. She rarely says no to a fight."

Ron stood up and stretched. "I'm going to hit the bar, they'll broadcast your battle and I can snoop around for any useful rumors." He threw his shirt on and passed his fingers through his purple hair. "I know this is too much to ask for, but be careful."

He grabbed his coat as he walked out of the room, Luz the Espeon popping out of her Poke Ball to accompany her trainer as the rest of his Poke Balls were left on a night stand.

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 23rd, Route 211

The peek of the first sunrays in the morning tickled Altair's eyes as he blinked a few times, trying to get the light out of his eyes. Maybe he was getting old, or maybe it was just the environment of the wilderness, but being able to get up at the break of day had become a habit to him already. The sound of clinking metal and rocks came around him, he opened his eyes to see some of his Pokemon that left their balls to roam around scurrying about, Togedemaru waved at him with stubby little hands.

"...Ugh, morning." Altair would've settled down much earlier inside of Mt.Cornet, if not to just get a bit more sleep, but his travel companion seems to have developed a fear of the place after their little skirmish. Speaking of said companion...

Altair got up and looked around while roughly pulling his jacket back on, it seemed like G wasn't in her previous spot. For a second, all of the worst possibilities flashed through the young man's mind, most of which included the other trainer getting eaten by some wild Pokemon.

"Hey, any of you seen where she went?" Altair looked upwards at his Dhelmise, who was a ghost type that preferred the quiet night to be up and about. A strand of seaweed pointed towards somewhere inside the forest quietly. While the routes around and in the Southern part of Sinnoh were definitely milder than the interior of Mt.Cornet, Altair didn't know enough about the area to be sure of whether there are dangerous Pokemon around just yet. He gestured for Mobi the Dhelmise to follow and quickly returned the other Pokemon to their balls before heading off into the forest.

"Hey! G! Where'd you go! Hello?" He gazed around the area while following the vague direction that Mobi pointed in. It took a bit before he caught sight of someone standing around the stream.

"What are you doing!?" Altair ran up to G as he saw her trying to swim in the stream in the woods. "This isn't a beach. The sun has just come up, do you know how cold water gets during the night, didn't you grow up in Sinnoh?" He questioned the girl's decisions as he grabbed her wrist. "How long have you been in there? Are you still feeling the cold? Don't think you got used to it if it starts to get warm, that could be a sign of hypothermia onset." After seeing that the girl is still mostly in normal condition, Altair sighed, half a breath of relief and half of exhaustion.

"Come on, get out of there and put your clothes on. We'll head to the nearest town if you want a bath that badly." Altair looked up at the now nearly fully risen sun, "We might be able to get to Solaceon by the afternoon if we're lucky."

Nakano Saito1715476407395.png
Date: June 21 > June 24, 2022
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Pokemon Team June 21-23:
Fluffy the Flareon
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Hanu the Infernape
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

Unovan Zoroark
Hisuian Zoroark
Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion
Pokemon Team June 24:
Mudster the Swampert
Ludwig the Ludicolo
Hanu the Infernape
Iwa the Wishiwashi
Hattie the Hatterene

Naka smiled as Ron seemed to like her idea. An eyebrow rose as Ron suggested she'd take Furia. She smiled, even chuckling. Humming, she knew that Furia was a rather prideful creature.

Listening to Ron's game plan, she smiled. "Well, I gotta have Furia learn a new move or two and make sure my Pokemon are trained to battle on ice. So my battle will likely happen in a few days." She chuckled at his concern, shaking her head. "I'll be careful this time. At least, there's nothing for me to get hurt on."

Sighing, she looked at the Pokeballs he left on the nightstand. Getting up, she grabbed what she assumed was Furia's ball and released her.

The badger shook her head as if shaking off something that was in her fur before looking at Naka with an unamused grimace.

Naka smirked. "So, Furia. Wanna do a really tough battle against some Ice-Types? I gotta shelf my Sceptile, since he wouldn't do so well."

Furia's eyes widened at the prospect of not only a fight, but that her trainer's partner had to keep her ace from battling? A sneer formed on that face of hers at the thought of being chosen over that lizard. Naka chuckled. "And, I want you to learn a move for me. It'll help you against Water-Types and it makes great use of your ranged prowess. And, you'll be learning it from my Sceptile."

Naka could see that competitive glare in her eyes, making her chuckle. "You think you can use Solar Beam better than my Sceptile? A Grass-Type?"

Furia nodded, huffing with a confident glare. With a chuckle, Naka got her coat on and stretched. "Alright, well, let's start now. I have another Pokemon who can help set up Sunny Day, so you don't have to worry about learning something like that. Unless, you want to learn it."

She watched as Furia seemed to contemplate. Raising an eyebrow, Naka continued. "You can use Solar Beam faster, empower your Fire attacks, weaken Water attacks, and get rid of any other weather that would bother-"

Furia seemed to get annoyed by the explanation, but nodded anyway, cutting her off with an agitated growl. Seemed like she knew what Sunny Day did, which had Naka sigh. Furia was currently giving her the stink eye and Naka chuckled. "Okay, okay, I'll try not to over-explain."

With a smug, triumphant smirk and a huff, Furia got up and began walking herself out of the suite, which was more like running on all fours. Naka had to jog to catch up to her.

For today and the next day, Furia - with the help of Naka's Flareon and Sceptile - learned the basic technique to use Sunny Day and Solar Beam, relatively quickly too considering she was trying to one-up the two Pokemon, especially Silenus. Of course, because it would've taken much longer, Naka went ahead to buy the Technical Records for the two moves. Expensive, sure, but the disgruntled and flabbergasted look on Furia's face was priceless. Furia learned the two moves over Shadow Ball and Mystical Fire, giving her a bit more utility while still keeping to her direct way of fighting. Even Naka mentally trained herself to be more direct with Furia. Furia was so strong that it would actually be better if Naka didn't hamper her strength by trying to be too tactical.

Still, she had her Pokemon - including Furia - learn how to skate on ice on the 23rd. Well, "skate" was a very loose term. More like, she taught them how to slide across the ice, change direction, and jump. Silenus was the expert at this, and even goaded Furia into learning it faster due to her natural competitive nature. All he had to do was sneer at her, and she learned it relatively faster. Iwa was the weirdest one to teach, given she was an amalgamation of fish. The Wishiwashi managed to figure out how to bounce and slide across the ice at least, treating it like surfing across the surface of water. But, in doing so, she looked like a blob struggling to keep her form.

They then rested for the night, being fed a hearty meal Naka gifted them (including Ron and his other Pokemon), before they rested for the night. Naka had reserved a prestige challenge against Candice on the 24th sometime right before noon and put away Pokemon she didn't need while giving the two Zoroark to Ron.

Sighing, Naka was staring at the ceiling as the seconds ticked closer to the reserved time. It's only ten in the morning, and yet her nerves were on fire. Anxiety flared.

Why did she do this?

She groaned, running her hands through her hair, shielding her eyes from the offending sight before her as she dug the heels of her palms against her eye sockets. Letting out a terse sigh, she spoke softly. "I hate performance anxiety." She chuckled, trying to be light-hearted about her struggles.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 23nd, Mt. Coronet.

If it hadn't been for Altair, G would have probably decided to face the freezing cold waters a bit longer, but as soon as she felt his grip she jumped out, shivering but trying to keep a calm face. "Itssssss O-okay." She reached for her towel quickly, throwing it on. "Can'ttttt have a a a hot showerr, a-always, rright?" She smiled at her companion as she began to gather her things. "G-give me prrrr-privacy to chchchange."

After a minute or two, G had changed back into her warm clothes, shaking her head to get rid of any leftover water. She called for her team and they all gathered around her, walking together up to the spot Altair was waiting at. "Aw you care about me!" She teased, walking up ahead. "I figured I needed to start figuring things out on my own."

G walked proudly, despite her big mistake. "I figure I need to start training up my stats, specially anything to do with survival. My Pokemon need to train too, we can't go around throwing Poke Dolls at every wild Pokemon we meet."

Once they finally arrived back at their camp site, G stopped and turned to face Altair. "Can we be like a tag team while we travel together? I feel my Pokemon and I could learn from you and your team. You know, you can take on stronger foes and by winning we gain a lot of experience than grinding with lower level mobs, I mean, Pokemon."

Interactions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

Vanilla
Spicy
Puddin

CODE BY SEROBLISS
RON
TOWERS

June 24th, Snowpoint City.

Ron walked towards the gym, his Espeon following joyfully next to him. The roads were buzzing with people trying to get a good spot at the gym, but that didn't seem to bother the punk. No, his mind was elsewhere. While Naka had been training, he had been scooping around, trying to get a read on the situation Team Rocket left behind. While following a few rumors, the only one that seemed to remain true was a possible gathering in Canalave City. The worst part, it was a major port in the Sinnoh region. Which meant, they were probably trying to leave the region. That meant, he had to leave that same night if we wanted to catch up.

As he reached the gym, there were gym trainers letting the crowd know the bleachers were full. Great. Ron groaned and walked over to the nearest bar, finding a seat at the bar. He asked for a bucket of six beers on ice while he turned towards the television. The crowd around him already placing bets and saying who would they bang, the gym leader or the challenger. The punk smirked, if only they knew. He watched as Luz jumped on to the bar and curled up, looking up at him with her blank eyes. The trainer petted the feline Pokemon, while his eyes watched the battle unfold.

Nakano Saito1715483292228.png
Date: June 24, 2022
Interactions: Candice
Mentions: Ron Towers
Hecotoro Hecotoro CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon
Pokemon Team:
Mudster the Swampert
Ludwig the Ludicolo
Hanu the Infernape
Iwa the Wishiwashi
Hattie the Hatterene

Steeling herself, Naka finally got out of bed, handled what she needed to, got her Pokemon team ready, and set off for the gym.

Once she was there, the amount of people had her balking. The cool chill of the gym helped to soften the sting that hit her fingers. She really wanted to take a drink of liquid courage...

But no, she told herself she wouldn't do that again for the rest of the gym challenge for this region. She'd just have to get over it.

When her name was called, she forced down the bile that climbed up her throat as she walked herself up on that stage and ran a hand over Furia's Pokeball. She took a deep breath, feeling the warmth of Ron's Fire-Type through the ball.

"Let's save you for last, okay?" She muttered to Furia, holding onto a different Pokeball now that she got ready, awaiting for Candice to start the match.

Last edited:
June 24th

Candice
Snowpoint City Gym, [Snowpoint City]
Sinnoh

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Traditionally, the Snowpoint Gym was Sinnoh’s seventh badge and as the seventh gym leader Candice was considered amongst the strongest of her peers. Few trainers suffered through the snowstorms of the far north to face her and fewer still did so at the Prestige level—for their second badge. Candice giggled; her eyes chilled with a frigid will as she signaled the referee to start.

“Next, we have a rare Prestige Match! A 6-on-6 battle, Challenger Nakano against Gym Leader Candice. The challenger is allowed to freely switch Pokémon 6 times while the gym leader is not allowed to switch. Trainers...on my mark…begin!”

The Snowpoint Gym Leader tightened the sweater tied around her waist and retrieve an icy blue pokéball. “I saw your match against Gardenia, you’re pretty good. I don’t often get challengers at the Prestige level, so I’ve been waiting for someone tough. Don’t disappoint me!”

“Let’s break the Ice, Glaceon! Use «Hail»!”

Candice’s pokéball didn’t fly. Despite the Gym leader’s energetic disposition, she had released her pokémon in the least energetic way possible—merely holding out the pokéball until her Glaceon materialized right in front of her. The fresh snow Pokémon preened, it’s voice as soft as snow. A fragment of Never-Melt Ice hung from its neck, flashing blue as Ice Type energy gathered about Glaceon’s body and the temperature began to plummet!

Nakano Saito1715489001958.png
Pokemon Team:
Mudster the Swampert
Ludwig the Ludicolo
Hanu the Infernape
Iwa the Wishiwashi
Hattie the Hatterene

Battle: Hail, 5 turns

Naka's eyes were steely as she looked ahead at Candice. Taking a deep breath, she managed to forget that this match was televised, that there was a huge crowd watching her, screaming and whooping for them to make an entertaining fight-

Then, she heard her name and she stiffened, and Candice brought up a terrible reminder.

The Gardenia fight... She saw that...

Naka gulped and let out a shaky breath, glad that the gym was cold because then it would just look like she was shivering from the chill and not her nerves. She watched as the Glaceon popped out, and she mentally cursed herself for having not trained her Flareon enough. It would've been a good fight, but Glaceon was one of her strongest Pokemon, the others being Abomasnow and Froslass. Naka also remembered that a good portion of the Ice-Types knew Freeze-Dry, which half of her team was weak to.

Grabbing a ball, she threw it out as the Glaceon popped out, knowing it likely had Freeze-Dry at its disposal.

A tiny fish popped out, some Leftovers stuck around its neck. It began to glow, and Iwa quickly became nearly 27 feet big. The amalgamation of fish was quite the sight, as it seemed more like an amorphous blob as it sat there on the ground. However, because it was a massive amalgamation of fish, it moved via the tiny fish on the bottom hopping along the ground at a surprising speed which allowed the top fish to surf along and generally keep its shape, it's Leftovers now situated on the inside of its cheek.

With Hail in place, Naka knew that the Glaceon likely was going to be either harder to hit or it was going to gradually heal. Regardless, she was going to make this harder on them.

"Aqua Ring!" A ring of healing water encircled the Wishiwashi, sparkling as the Hail hit and the damage was rendered null.

Last edited:
June 24th

Candice
Sinnoh

Field Conditions: Hail – 4 Turns Rem.

Wishi-washi? That was a rare Pokémon… Candice bounced on her heels, expression thoughtful and relaxed. She hummed a pleasant tune and focused; leftovers and aqua ring…no problem. “Show them your focus—«Calm Mind»!”

Glaceon stilled and psychic energy sharpened its mind, bolstering its special stats. Naka looked like she wanted to play the long game, a war of attrition where she could rely on her many small healings. Where Naka played it slow, Candice prepared to play it fast—a few Calm Minds and it wouldn’t matter how much health Wishi-washi could restore, they’d take it out in one blow!

Nakano Saito1715490996764.png
Pokemon Team:
Mudster the Swampert
Ludwig the Ludicolo
Hanu the Infernape
Iwa the Wishiwashi
Hattie the Hatterene

Battle: Hail, 4 turns

Naka smirked, a surge of confidence coursing through her as she already picked out the Glaceon's strategy.

"I don't intend to play the long game, Candice!" She shouted, as Iwa focused more on her offense than her bulk in training. She knew what she was going to do - make a couple Calm Minds, then sweep with Freeze-Dry and probably Water Pulse. She's likely got an Ice Shard equipped too.

"Break it!" Iwa charged forward, her tail shining a steely silver as she went in for a horizontal sweep. Expecting the Glaceon to jump back, the amalgamation continued, somersaulting and the Iron Tail swiping down with enough force to crack the battlefield floor.

Last edited:
June 24th

Candice
Sinnoh

Field Conditions: Hail – 3 Turns Rem.

Candice smiled but didn’t offer a retort. The Wishi-washi had some distance to cross before it could reach Glaceon—the benefits Candice had reaped due to the proper positioning of her pokémon, namely as far away from Naka’s as possible. That distance now allowed Glaceon to squeeze in another calm mind while Wishi-washi surged across the battlefield with what looked like «Iron Tail». If Nakano thought she had Candice pinned, then she was in for a terrible surprise!

The school of fish approached but Glaceon made no efforts to evade, instead as Wishi-washi bore down on Glaceon—“Numb it «Chilling Water»!”

A deluge of ice-cold water erupted from the Fresh Snow Pokémon’s mouth. It was clear Candice had allowed Naka to close the distance in order to land this attack! Although the water-type move wouldn’t do much in-terms of damage, its icy cold numbed its opponents and lowered their offenses! Even as Glaceon was slammed by Iron Tail, it saved itself from the worst of the damage.

The Ice Type was sent staggering by the blow, but it soon recovered its balance. Its eyes were firm and as the Hail continued to fall, Glaceon’s body slowly absorbed the snowflakes as its Ice Body ability kicked in.

Last edited:

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 23rd, Route 211

"Look, it's not like I know you that well or care about you that much, but I don't want it on my conscience if you died out here, okay?" Altair said half-heartedly, in a tone that made it seem like he didn't really care. "I thought you were like...an internet wiz or something, don't you know how to look things up? Or ask people, if you really do have as many followers as you said you did." Although Altair did sound rather annoyed, he knew that ultimately there are things you learn by doing instead of reading or watching, he came out of Mesagoza Academy after all.

Altair raised his brow slightly when G asked for them to tag team, he was expecting to part ways with her soon, since their deal was only getting her through Mt.Cornet. Ultimately, Altair wasn't even sure where he would be going in Sinnoh, he only came here under the advice of his former biology teacher to evolve his Pokemon into ancient Sinnoh- Hisu-something, forms.

"I mean...'Traveling together' is a pretty loaded concept. Where are you even planning to go?" Altair asked as they moved on ahead to the nearest town. "I'm here in Sinnoh for a specific reason, and it involves going into a lot of caves, so you might not want to follow me around if you're not a fan of that anymore." He shrugged, before realizing that he probably needs to explain more before G starts to fire king's rock skill link style questions at him again. "I'm here to help my Pokemon evolve, and both of them require special metals to be present. Sinnoh's Mt.Cornet, and its abundance underground caverns, is why I'm here in the first place."

"Oh yeah, that thing I mentioned with Candice...I'm not here to do the gym challenge, I don't fight gyms for prestige, I mostly do it for the money." He added gloomily, "It's better to free up the schedule and let the people who actually care do it."
Was that true? Maybe it was different a few years ago, when Altair was younger he had always pinned the gym badges he's gotten on his jacket, he was proud of them, proud of himself and his team. But at some point, it slowly lost that novelty, and those shiny trinkets were all dumped in a drawer somewhere in a Galar town, in a place where he's barely returned to in years.

"...But if you really want to, sure, why not. I'm broke- I mean, I'd be alright with you tagging along as long as you can take care of yourself." Altair cleared his throat before clarifying. "Financially, that is, but I already know that, just like you know I won't sit around and watch you get yourself killed, right?"

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 23rd, Celestic Town
[/CENTER]

"Well, this is the place. Looks a little...uh, it's cozy...at least." Glancing up from the travel guide Altair looked at the sign that welcomed travellers into Celestic Town. It was a quiet and small place, compared to other cities he has seen anyways, its only claim to fame being the ancient ruins and it being the hometown of Sinnoh's champion. "I'm going to check in at the center first, you should probably get an up-close look too, trainer's basics and all that."

In the Pokemon Center, Altair went up to the PC and swapped out Togedemaru and Dhelmise, since there doesn't seem to be any harsh long-distance travel plans in sight. He released his two Pokemon, Duraludon and Goomy, showing the two to G.

"These are the two. This is Kiyaita, I raised her from an egg, and I'm looking for a special type of metal to help her evolve." The steel dragon smiled (only visible from the slitted eyes) and waved. The smaller Pokemon seemed to be more shy though, as it slitered behind the much larger one.

"Ah, come on Goob Goob, no baths this time, okay?" Altair knelt down and scooped up the round slimy ball of a Pokemon, which curled up right after catching sight of G. Altair sighed and smiled a bit awkwardly. "This is Goob Goob, that's not her full name, but we just all call her that...and she..." He paused for a bit while gently massaging the Goomy he was holding. "I found her while she was almost drowning in a sewer, and she's been terrified of water and poison related things ever since. Even though dragon types are suppose to resist water types...but I guess that doesn't apply here, does it?"

"I been trying to get her over that fear for years now, she's making no progress...battling or otherwise. My old biology teacher in Paldea let me know about Sinnoh, he was doing research on ancient Sinnoh's regional form Pokemon, and there are a type of Sliggoo and Goodra here that have a metallic shell that shields them from poison and water, prevents them from drying out too."
Altair pulled out his phone with one hand, trying hard to avoid getting Goomy slime on the screen too much and showed G a screenshot of a research paper, Biogeographical and Chronological Insights into Regional Pokémon Variants: From Hisui to Modern Sinnoh, there was an illustration of a purple slimy Pokemon that resembled Sliggoo, but with a large shell on its back.

"Anyways, that's why I'm here. This town seems pretty keen on archeology and stuff, so I'm thinking about asking around here about those ancient...Hisui Pokemon or something, and just go from there. I'm not sure how much I can teach you, but I'll be traveling to quite a few places at least, if you're cool with just that." Altair shrugged and suggested to G, although it was nice to have someone pay some bills to be companions with, he wasn't sure if the other would be too thrilled with his plans that somehow seemed both dangerous and boring simutaniously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back