[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

You don't have to have a team but since it is a roleplay you may want one. Ever so often you will all be brought together, but right now you have the choice to go solo or join up with someone

Raerae said:
Anyone want to let me in on the team ordeal? Like Beat said, starting at Tempo we'd all probably form partners or teams of a sort. But I think we should take into consideration how many people will actually be around to post when it starts, perhaps even wait and tag everyone when it starts to see who's still on board. Hate to question it, but we might put a lot of effort into something and not have enough people even there to properly make up a team.
Just my thoughts. I like the idea, makes for predetermined interaction in a way. Though perhaps it should be optional.

Could have this all backwards. Don't know enough about the idea.
I have no idea if I want to make a group with others or not. I may be just going solo haha~

Red said:
Did someone say Fairy Tail: A New Beginning?
I'm frequently hereee... just lurking.
I said Fairy Tail: A New Beginning ^.^

And I was... bored. So I just made the character roster thingy. For my own entertainment kekekeke~

@Raerae Oh, and I'm still waiting on those pics of the twins (<3)

DreamBeat said:
I have no idea if I want to make a group with others or not. I may be just going solo haha~
I said Fairy Tail: A New Beginning ^.^

And I was... bored. So I just made the character roster thingy. For my own entertainment kekekeke~

@Raerae Oh, and I'm still waiting on those pics of the twins (<3)
Sorry. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Yonsisac said:
@DemonKitten YAY!!! will get the WIP sheet up!
Lol~ welcome to the game

uNcm90G.gif

We are now starting!!! Although, I have a wedding so may not be able to post myself but go ahead and start!!

@scooptoot @Yuuki of the Strata (if you want to join) @Cipher @Hope Robinson @DeadgurlXD

If I missed anyone please tag them. This is to get ready and get the hang of things so don't worry if you havent made a character yet. This roleplay will not leave you, this I swear. Just make your character and join when ever!! Good luck guys, I will be back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back