[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Osu's a rhythm game, and it's too damn hard >:(

Number one, I know almost nothing about Pokemon xD I remember playing Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Silver (the originals), running around like a headless chicken.

Lexielai said:
Number one, I know almost nothing about Pokemon xD I remember playing Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Silver (the originals), running around like a headless chicken.
Awwwwwww, fiiiiiiiiiiiine.

And osu is really damn hard.

Lexielai said:
You can learn, all you gotta do is yell at your pokemon and run through tall grass

DemonKitten said:
We could always guide you, but only if you feel like you really want a shot at this @Lexielai
I approve, you offer support and reward as positive reinforcement but ask that your player invests first, eventually creating a feedback loop that hooks him or her in. Well done :)

optical-illusions-gifs.gif

I wish I could put this in my sig, lol.

How's it goin'?

Ah, yes, yavol friends. So, I've rolled most of my dice and the like, and, must ask, how is the Ability determined? Because like, I see ya'll using D20s for it, but I can't find hide nor hair of how that indicates the which ability we get.

Ah, nevermind. My blind eyes just found it.

@Dead I see you too, have prime taste in starter Pokemon.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I see you too, have prime taste in starter Pokemon.

[/QUOTE]
Pft~ Seems so~ XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back