[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Half my family is in texas, but haven't been there in a little bit cause my mother has separation issues so I have to visit her the most.

Raerae said:
That sounds like a blast to me! I just moved from Cali to Utah. Grew up there though. Let me know way Texas is like! I have brothers up there <3
Cool~ I actually live in Texas.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Aw hell no.
Lots of rest stops or legs will be useless xD

My god.

[/QUOTE]
Yep. Lots and lots of hours of driving.

DemonKitten said:
I have been in some terribly long car rides. One moving from Mississippi to Washington with two cats, staying at motels that don't allow pets and sneaking away before they notice
Holy crap! That's a long drive 0.0

DemonKitten said:
Half my family is in texas, but haven't been there in a little bit cause my mother has separation issues so I have to visit her the most.
Oh I see... Maybe I've seen them around before. Thought Texas is a big state..

That'd be crazy. Woooo road trips. I love them. Especially when I'm running from my problems.

barney-yes.gif

O

ShadowedNexus said:
Um, @DreamBeat and @DemonKitten , I already called Synthpop a bit ago, but Dreambeat is free to have it. I didn't get much done anyway.
Oh sorry for almost stealing your city! You can still work on it. I haven't started on it at all.

Also, since the city thing is getting bit confusing, what about we do something like create a thread in the settings place stating who is working on what gym and city. I could do that or someone else could do that. Just an idea I'm throwing out there

I was just thinking that people didn't have to scroll through the conversation to find who's doing what if there was one thread stating who was working on what city.

DreamBeat said:
I was just thinking that people didn't have to scroll through the conversation to find who's doing what if there was one thread stating who was working on what city.
Oh well never mind then lol

I like Y but i love the hone region. I think the best would be a combo of both. You know even as a dude. I still love that you can change the way your character looks. Like fuck that was an awesome addition to the game.

I haven't played much of the pokemon games outside of the GBA. xDD

Can you complete the kantou pokemons in the Gen 4(NDS) games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back