[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

A bit late, but I listen to most kinds of music. I favor things like Dubstep, Techno, and Alt Rock though.

(That baby metal, I like it.)

I will be making all the cities, hopefully tonight. Then we can decide what goes first, next, levels things like that. Once that is done, we can create quest which will be just like going into npc houses except not as simple as just talking and getting an item

I came back to so many notifs.

ShadowedNexus said:
A bit late, but I listen to most kinds of music. I favor things like Dubstep, Techno, and Alt Rock though.
(That baby metal, I like it.)
The baby metal tho.

I have like six cities/towns to make, anyone want to take one of these.

Vibra, Raices, Celtan, Grimsode, Zydeco, Synthpop

revamped-jpg.142398

@Raerae @CalamariHero @LifeNovel What do you think about this?

i think that will be all I do for today. You are welcome to run through and edit it and think of things that are needed. I will check for updates periodically.

DemonKitten said:
I have like six cities/towns to make, anyone want to take one of these.
Vibra, Raices, Celtan, Grimsode, Zydeco, Synthpop
I'm gonna take Raices and Grimsode if no one else will, I have some ideas!

Oooooooh the map looks wonderful! The basic outline I'd awesome! Perhaps once we have major cities down we can address transportation methods and perhaps little landmarks here and there. @DemonKitten

If no one's taking Synthpop, I can take it in at the same time I'm doing Vaudeville.

Btw, has someone decided which cities the gyms are going to be in?

Gym 1:Capella

Gym 2: Stretta

Gym 3: Melancholy

Gym 4:Symphonia

Gym 5:Celtan

Gym 6: Jota

Gym 7: Opera City

Gym 8: Vibra

What do yall think of this list? Only two gyms have been claimed.

@DreamBeat

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm doing Ice-type gym, I guess maybe I should take Vibra if anyone ain't doing that either. Is 3 cities too much? I feel like I'm going to be bored on Saturday in the car... all day.

I don't think it is. As long as you can handle it. You can make gyms for any cities. Not just the ones you design

DreamBeat said:
Since I'm doing Ice-type gym, I guess maybe I should take Vibra if anyone ain't doing that either. Is 3 cities too much? I feel like I'm going to be bored on Saturday in the car... all day.
Car rides? Ew.

Even if the car is nice, you have my sympathy.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Car rides? Ew.
Even if the car is nice, you have my sympathy.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks... Cali to Texas. Hurray... yep. Gonna be bored.

That sounds like a blast to me! I just moved from Cali to Utah. Grew up there though. Let me know way Texas is like! I have brothers up there <3

I have been in some terribly long car rides. One moving from Mississippi to Washington with two cats, staying at motels that don't allow pets and sneaking away before they notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back