[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Red said:
I don't know anyone else who likes trench coats and boots. lol.
Though I did have to take creative liberties with the colors.
Psh, well I wasn't gonna humble myself and guess that was Rae. She's lovely!

Wait I'm right, right? :| I hate guessing something associated with yourself and then the awkwardness of being wrong.

Sherlock Holmes << Dying. Lol.

269619-sherlock.gif

Huhu.

Well, it turned out better than I hoped.

The hard part was picking the parts to use in order to get the pose right.

And this makes me wanna redo Ray since he looks too tall.

I'm starting to kinda get the hang of this. xD

I quite like your work! Bravo! Rae looks awuhsum.

Why don't I get notifs ;3; I'm late to everything by at least twenty minutes waaaaaah.

Iiii have bananaaaa taaafffyyyy.

200_s.gif

I am also bored.

Waaaaaaaah. Can't you just be Slenderman or somethinggggg.

Aaaand Skyrim froze. There goes all my progress. And I dare call myself a gamer yet I didn't save frequently with an open world game.

I have to restart Skyrim all the time because I am so klepto.

Damn these sticky Khajit fingers.

And I can't just be slendermaaaan, my character has to be perfffffff

I see my error now.

The reason why my sprite of Ray looked taller in comparison with Rachel is because every generation of pokemon game has different proportions for their trainer sprites.

trainer sprites from emerald/ruby/sapphire have shorter and more 'compact' sprites compared to those of heartgold, soulsilver, platinum, diamond and pearl.

It just so happens that I used a sprite from emerald as Rachel's base and used a sprite from Heartgold for Ray.

@Raerae is Rachel tall?

2LJoMji.png

also, here they are after the adjustments I made.on Rachel

Red said:
I see my error now.
The reason why my sprite of Ray looked taller in comparison with Rachel is because every generation of pokemon game has different proportions for their trainer sprites.

trainer sprites from emerald/ruby/sapphire have shorter and more 'compact' sprites compared to those of heartgold, soulsilver, platinum, diamond and pearl.

It just so happens that I used a sprite from emerald as Rachel's base and used a sprite from Heartgold for Ray.

@Raerae is Rachel tall?

2LJoMji.png

also, here they are after the adjustments I made.on Rachel
Rae is 5"10, like myself. So yup, model taaaall.

Red said:
I see. I might have to redo her to account for that. :) )
Well it's up to your preference. I like her just fine, though again she could look longer torso/leg wise. Elesa may be a good sprite for reference. I mean that politely of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back