[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Ouch! Mine used to attack my ankles when I walked by. She'd press her paws on my face at 5 AM to remind me it was breakfast time.

What's exactly is a fellow?

That's adorable! My cat just comes down and complains about her life to me...

And a Fellow...mmmrrmmmm well they are more or less contributors and helpers to the site by welcoming newbies or creating contests or aiding in someone's ideas. Although they're may be users who already do this and aren't Fellows (they have the option of not being one if offered) we have requirements to follow (not brutal ones though, they are basically things we have been doing).

I've got a cat, I never see him anymore. He is afraid of our new puppy and tends to stay outside.

On another note, started watching an anime called Mysterious Girlfriend X. Lot's of saliva stuff happening

I want a cheetaaaaaaah.

ShadowedNexus said:
I've got a cat, I never see him anymore. He is afraid of our new puppy and tends to stay outside.
On another note, started watching an anime called Mysterious Girlfriend X. Lot's of saliva stuff happening
Ew

ShadowedNexus said:
Lot's of saliva stuff happening
tumblr_n6ee9de9211rpxpqbo1_500.gif

Raerae said:
I just got that out of my head Cal ;3;
Sorry. There are just so many gifs of Kakyoin/Rubber Soul doing the cherry thing, and they are all from one episode.

I cannot guarantee that I won't use them again, but I will guarantee that I will not use the really creepy one. (Or I will at least put a spoiler on it)

Actually, I will put spoilers around all Kakyoin Cherry gifs hereafter.

OH! That! I have seen that before.

It was really weird. I have only watched a little bit of the first episode.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Spit makes me sick omg holy sheet.
That's graws.

[/QUOTE]
Agree

Gah, don't be so serious Cal. I appreciate the spoilers but I can handle. Really.

giphy.gif

Saliva is really gross. There was a mushy scene in Occult that was so morbid I couldn't not watch but ew.

Still finding it funny, yo.

It's like, when you got stuff pouring out your mouth or you be spitting in my direction, mama bear gonnna kick yo tucchus straight into next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back